Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.science,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 25B.Z...@noda.net (25B.Z969)
Subject: Musk - Tesla Cars/Androids Will Exceed Human IQ By 2033
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 22:48:35 -0400
 by: 25B.Z969 - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 02:48 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11206325/Teslas-smarter-humans-2033-microchips-handle-362T-operations-second.html

Teslas will be 'more intelligent' than HUMANS by 2033
as their microchips already have 36% the capacity of
the brain, study reveals

.. . .

Too much Ambien Mr. Musk .........

They could have ten times as many 'operational
elements', ten times the hyper-teraflop performance,
but that does NOT make them "more intelligent" or
even anything that could be called a 'life form'.

Whatever makes 'intelligence', 'being', 'me myself
and I', remains very elusive. It's not just the
number of neurons/transistors, it's something about
they way they're hooked up - a self-amplifying
reflection. We do NOT get it yet, and we've been
trying for a LONG time.

However you CAN create 'canned' responses at
ever-shrinking levels of granularity until -
well - if you fake it WELL enough, you have
the real thing for all practical purposes.