Your wise men don't know how it feels To be thick as a brick. -- Jethro Tull, "Thick As A Brick"

interests / soc.culture.polish / Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress

SubjectAuthor
* Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congressnarciasz
`* Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congressbrat_olin
 `* Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congressnarciasz
  `* Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US CongressAstralny Rębajło
   `- Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congressnarciasz

1
Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress

<0b9c21bc-56c9-495b-bcd9-c356881fd9edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20041&group=soc.culture.polish#20041

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:59:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narciasz)
 by: narciasz - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:59 UTC

Trzaskowski: I want to present the most complete picture of the situation in Poland
His speech is to be devoted to the assessment of the state of democracy and the state of the rule of law as well as the protection of human rights in Central and Eastern Europe. The planned discussion is to concern the issue of the rule of law, freedom of speech and the situation of the justice system in Poland. Congressmen are also interested in the construction of Nord Stream 2 and the situation on the Polish-Belarusian border.

Trzaskowski's speech will be combined with questions about the situation in our part of Europe. Before the hearing, the Mayor of Warsaw intends to conduct a series of consultations with experts.

- I will devote the next few days to working out a position that will be a common voice of many circles on the condition of Polish democracy. I do not want to present only my opinion, but to convey to the representatives of the country where modern democracy was born the most accurate picture of the situation in our country - Rafał Trzaskowski tells Onet.

The mayor of Warsaw has scheduled the first consultation meeting for the next Monday. He will meet representatives of the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights - this is the OSCE institution dealing with the protection of human rights.

Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress

<84a2bf5b-5a4a-462b-80ea-582342011db1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20042&group=soc.culture.polish#20042

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:10:57 -0800 (PST)
From: bratol...@gmail.com (brat_olin)
 by: brat_olin - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:10 UTC

narciasz wrote:

> Trzaskowski: I want to present the most complete picture of the situation in Poland

Gwno z "Czajki" w Wisle, to na pewno ujmie bolszewie w Kongresie

--
Smart questions to stupid answers

Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress

<0cf45362-8be3-4b56-ac1d-af294379da58n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20044&group=soc.culture.polish#20044

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:31:01 -0800 (PST)
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narciasz)
 by: narciasz - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:31 UTC

czwartek, 25 listopada 2021 o 16:10:58 UTC-5 brat_olin napisał(a):
> narciasz wrote:
>
> > Trzaskowski: I want to present the most complete picture of the situation in Poland
> Gwno z "Czajki" w Wisle, to na pewno ujmie bolszewie w Kongresie
>
> --
> Smart questions to stupid answers

Żołnierze z Usiech stacjonują w Polsce w ramach amerykańskiej inicjatywy wsparcia _europejskich sojuszników_ i jako siły NATO, więc tylko patrzeć - ryża, umejska kurwo, jak Biden nakaże im przenieść się na Ukrainę i tam pozostać.
Palaczki - jak bywało onegdaj, zostaną z rencyma w nocniku.

Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress

<b5420784-c6ab-4be2-abc9-0c76368635d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20049&group=soc.culture.polish#20049

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:45:54 -0800 (PST)
From: astralny...@gmail.com (Astralny Rębajło)
 by: Astralny Rębajło - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:45 UTC

narciasz napisał(a):

> Żołnierze z Usiech stacjonują w Polsce w ramach amerykańskiej inicjatywy wsparcia _europejskich sojuszników_ i jako siły NATO, więc tylko patrzeć - ryża, umejska kurwo, jak Biden nakaże im przenieść się na Ukrainę i tam pozostać.
> Palaczki - jak bywało onegdaj, zostaną z rencyma w nocniku.

Trzymasz jeszcze mocz?

Re: Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress

<df4c09ee-5da8-4edb-bcda-faa1a864439an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20051&group=soc.culture.polish#20051

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:56:29 -0800 (PST)
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narciasz)
 by: narciasz - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:56 UTC

czwartek, 25 listopada 2021 o 16:45:55 UTC-5 Astralny Rębajło napisał(a):
> narciasz napisał(a):
> > Żołnierze z Usiech stacjonują w Polsce w ramach amerykańskiej inicjatywy wsparcia _europejskich sojuszników_ i jako siły NATO, więc tylko patrzeć - ryża, umejska kurwo, jak Biden nakaże im przenieść się na Ukrainę i tam pozostać.
> > Palaczki - jak bywało onegdaj, zostaną z rencyma w nocniku.
> Trzymasz jeszcze mocz?

nie mam czasu, bimber pędzę. Obciągniesz mi jutro idioto, pasi?

interests / soc.culture.polish / Trzaskowski will deliver a speech to the US Congress