We have art that we do not die of the truth. -- Nietzsche

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: LLaMa AI again

SubjectAuthor
* LLaMa AI againbfh
+* Re: LLaMa AI againfilm...@gmail.com
|`- Re: LLaMa AI againbfh
`* Re: LLaMa AI againkmiller
 `* Re: LLaMa AI againbfh
  `* Re: LLaMa AI againkmiller
   `* Re: LLaMa AI againbfh
    `- Re: LLaMa AI againkmiller

1
LLaMa AI again

<jfAGM.672108$mPI2.302802@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20035&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20035

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: LLaMa AI again
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 00:25:51 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 04:25 UTC

Hello! I am a LLaMa created by Meta AI and brought to life by the
Perplexity team. How can I help you?

i got the two shingrex shots 5 years ago. how long before i should get
them again?

LLaMa served by Perplexity Labs
The recommended interval for getting the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) varies
depending on several factors, including the type of virus protected
against and individual circumstances. For the two-dose regimen used to
protect against HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18, which is what you
received five years ago, the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC) recommend the following schedule:

For individuals aged 9 through 26 years, the CDC recommends a
dose of Gardasil every three years. This means that you would need to
receive another dose of Gardasil within the next year or so.
For individuals over the age of 27, the CDC recommends a single
dose of Gardasil at some point during adulthood, followed by booster
doses every ten years. Since you have already received two doses, it
is likely that you will only need one more dose to maintain
protection. However, this decision should be made with guidance from a
healthcare provider based on your individual risk factors and medical
history.

It is important to note that the effectiveness of the HPV vaccine may
decrease over time if it is not consistently administered according to
the recommended schedule. Therefore, it is crucial to follow up with
your healthcare provider to determine when you should receive
additional doses of the vaccine to maintain optimal protection against
HPV-related cancers.

i asked about shingles, not hpv

LLaMa served by Perplexity Labs
I apologize for misunderstanding your question earlier. To answer your
revised question, there is no specific "shingles vaccine" available
currently. However, researchers are working on developing an HPV
vaccine that could potentially also provide protection against
shingles. The current recommendation for preventing shingles is to get
the zoster virus vaccine (Zostavax), which is approved for people ages
50 and older who have not previously had chickenpox. This vaccine can
reduce the risk of developing shingles by about 50%. It is important
to note that the Zostavax vaccine does not provide lifelong immunity,
and it is still possible to develop shingles even after receiving the
vaccine. In addition to the Zostavax vaccine, other strategies for
reducing the risk of developing shingles include avoiding weakened
immune states, such as those caused by cancer treatment or taking
medications that suppress the immune system, and practicing good
hygiene habits, such as washing hands frequently and avoiding close
contact with people who have shingles. I hope this information helps
clarify things. Let me know if you have any further questions!

actually, i think the current recommendation is for shingrex, not zostavax

LLaMa served by Perplexity Labs
You are absolutely right! My apologies for the mistake. The current
recommendation for preventing shingles is indeed Shingrix (Shingrex),
not Zostavax. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
so now what is the answer to my qustion

LLaMa served by Perplexity Labs
I apologize for the confusion earlier. To answer your original
question, the best way to learn anything is through consistent effort,
dedication, and practice. Here are some tips that can help you learn
effectively:

Set clear goals: Setting specific, measurable, achievable,
relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals can help you stay motivated and
focused. Write down what you want to achieve and track your progress.
Break it down: Breaking down complex topics into smaller,
manageable chunks can help you understand them better. Create
flashcards, diagrams, or mind maps to organize the information.
Practice regularly: Consistent practice helps solidify new skills
and knowledge in your memory. Allocate dedicated time each day or week
to practice what you've learned.
Seek resources: There are plenty of learning resources available
online, such as tutorials, videos, podcasts, and articles. Don't be
afraid to seek out different sources to find the approach that works
best for you.
Get feedback: Feedback helps you identify areas where you need
improvement. Find a mentor, join a study group, or take a course to
get constructive feedback on your progress.
Stay motivated: Learning can be challenging, but staying
motivated is essential. Celebrate small victories along the way, and
remind yourself why you started learning in the first place.
Review and reflect: Regularly review what you've learned and
reflect on what worked well and what didn't. Adjust your approach
accordingly to maximize your learning potential.

Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can
create a effective learning strategy that works best for you
I certainly hope the medical profession - or even plumbers - don't
start using this ignorant, self-absorbed bullshabbling POS. If they
do, we're in deep doodoo.

Note: I was tempted to suggest that the damthing follow its own last
piece of advice, but I successfully resisted. However comma Turing
would certainly be pleased - it's hard to distinguish it from your
average dumbass human.

--
bill

Re: LLaMa AI again

<44416614-8758-4290-9ad1-07c6b8a4a459n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20036&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20036

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 02:58:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: LLaMa AI again
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:58 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 9:25:55 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> [...]
> reflect on what worked well and what didn't. Adjust your approach
> accordingly to maximize your learning potential.
>
> Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
> and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can
> create a effective learning strategy that works best for you
> I certainly hope the medical profession - or even plumbers - don't
> start using this ignorant, self-absorbed bullshabbling POS. If they
> do, we're in deep doodoo.
>
> Note: I was tempted to suggest that the damthing follow its own last
> piece of advice, but I successfully resisted. However comma Turing
> would certainly be pleased - it's hard to distinguish it from your
> average dumbass human.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

You sure know how to stump that old LLaMa AI, don't you?

Buster Jiggs

Re: LLaMa AI again

<DYCdne42H7_jwXb5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20037&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20037

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 07:23:59 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 14:23 UTC

On 8/26/2023 9:25 PM, bfh wrote:
> [...]
> improvement. Find a mentor, join a study group, or take a course to get
> constructive feedback on your progress.
>     Stay motivated: Learning can be challenging, but staying motivated
> is essential. Celebrate small victories along the way, and remind
> yourself why you started learning in the first place.
>     Review and reflect: Regularly review what you've learned and
> reflect on what worked well and what didn't. Adjust your approach
> accordingly to maximize your learning potential.
>
> Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort, and
> persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can create
> a effective learning strategy that works best for you
> I certainly hope the medical profession - or even plumbers - don't start
> using this ignorant, self-absorbed bullshabbling POS. If they do, we're

You seem to enjoy using it. I think it must also be the sole source for
retrumplicans.

> Note: I was tempted to suggest that the damthing follow its own last
> piece of advice, but I successfully resisted. However comma Turing would
> certainly be pleased - it's hard to distinguish it from your average
> dumbass human.

Re: LLaMa AI again

<a8LGM.936769$GMN3.480888@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20039&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20039

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:49:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 16:49 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>> accordingly to maximize your learning potential.
>>
>> Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
>> and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can
>> create a effective learning strategy that works best for you
>> I certainly hope the medical profession - or even plumbers - don't
>> start using this ignorant, self-absorbed bullshabbling POS. If they
>> do, we're in deep doodoo.
>>
>> Note: I was tempted to suggest that the damthing follow its own last
>> piece of advice, but I successfully resisted. However comma Turing
>> would certainly be pleased - it's hard to distinguish it from your
>> average dumbass human.
>>
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> You sure know how to stump that old LLaMa AI, don't you?

It was a simple question about the science so that I could follow the
science, and the damthing didn't even get the question right.

What do you think of AIs being used in the medical profession, and
being used to write the news?

--
bill

Re: LLaMa AI again

<M9LGM.936770$GMN3.45313@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20040&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20040

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:50:52 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 16:50 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> [...]
>> course to get constructive feedback on your progress.
>>  Â Â Â  Stay motivated: Learning can be challenging, but staying
>> motivated is essential. Celebrate small victories along the way, and
>> remind yourself why you started learning in the first place.
>>  Â Â Â  Review and reflect: Regularly review what you've learned and
>> reflect on what worked well and what didn't. Adjust your approach
>> accordingly to maximize your learning potential.
>>
>> Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
>> and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you
>> can create a effective learning strategy that works best for you
>> I certainly hope the medical profession - or even plumbers - don't
>> start using this ignorant, self-absorbed bullshabbling POS. If they
>> do, we're in deep doodoo.
>
> You seem to enjoy using it. I think it must also be the sole source

Hey. Are you an AI pretending to be Kevin?

--
bill

Re: LLaMa AI again

<DYCdneg2H79Wd3b5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20046&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20046

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 17:31:10 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 00:31 UTC

On 8/27/2023 9:50 AM, bfh wrote:
> [...]
>>> motivated is essential. Celebrate small victories along the way, and
>>> remind yourself why you started learning in the first place.
>>>  Â Â Â  Review and reflect: Regularly review what you've learned and
>>> reflect on what worked well and what didn't. Adjust your approach
>>> accordingly to maximize your learning potential.
>>>
>>> Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
>>> and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can
>>> create a effective learning strategy that works best for you
>>> I certainly hope the medical profession - or even plumbers - don't
>>> start using this ignorant, self-absorbed bullshabbling POS. If they
>>> do, we're in deep doodoo.
>>
>> You seem to enjoy using it. I think it must also be the sole source
>> for retrumplicans.
>
> Hey. Are you an AI pretending to be Kevin?

To make hay you first need a haymaker. A maker of hay can be a good
thing or it can be a bad thing depending upon how much you like hay.
Spaghetti can be a good thing, too, if you put it on mugs and t-shirts
and sell it to raise money to pay your legal counsel. Assuming you pay
your legal counsel, of course.

"Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can
create a effective learning strategy that works best for you".

>>> Note: I was tempted to suggest that the damthing follow its own last
>>> piece of advice, but I successfully resisted. However comma Turing
>>> would certainly be pleased - it's hard to distinguish it from your
>>> average dumbass human.

Re: LLaMa AI again

<vOSGM.834421$TPw2.823896@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20047&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20047

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:32:11 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 01:32 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/27/2023 9:50 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> You seem to enjoy using it. I think it must also be the sole source
>>> for retrumplicans.
>>
>> Hey. Are you an AI pretending to be Kevin?
>
> To make hay you first need a haymaker. A maker of hay can be a good
> thing or it can be a bad thing depending upon how much you like hay.
> Spaghetti can be a good thing, too, if you put it on mugs and
> t-shirts and  sell it to raise money to pay your legal counsel.
> Assuming you pay your legal counsel, of course.
>
> "Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
> and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can
> create a effective learning strategy that works best for you".

uh huh. I thought so. Are you DUmBo? Created by Mini AI and brought
to life by the Perplexed team?

--
bill

Re: LLaMa AI again

<IMKcndYx2IZpnHH5nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20049&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20049

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:09:59 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 02:09 UTC

On 8/27/2023 6:32 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Hey. Are you an AI pretending to be Kevin?
>>
>> To make hay you first need a haymaker. A maker of hay can be a good
>> thing or it can be a bad thing depending upon how much you like hay.
>> Spaghetti can be a good thing, too, if you put it on mugs and t-shirts
>> and  sell it to raise money to pay your legal counsel. Assuming you
>> pay your legal counsel, of course.
>>
>> "Remember, learning is a lifelong process, and it takes time, effort,
>> and persistence to master any skill. By following these tips, you can
>> create a effective learning strategy that works best for you".
>
> uh huh. I thought so. Are you DUmBo?  Created by Mini AI and brought to
> life by the Perplexed team?

Reading is not all it's been cracked up to be. A fact that everyone
knows. Especially those who can't read.

MaLLa

Click here to read the complete article