"Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst." -- Thomas Paine

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

SubjectAuthor
* Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsTechnobarbarian
+- Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsDon Lampson
`* Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsGeorge.Anthony
 `* Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsTechnobarbarian
  `* Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsAnonymous
   `* Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawskmiller
    `* Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsGeorge.Anthony
     `* Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsTechnobarbarian
      +- Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawsGeorge.Anthony
      +- Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawssticks
      `- Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local lawskmiller

1
Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<8629c997-5571-4ae6-8209-02e817b350c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20066&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20066

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:31:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 03:31 UTC

"Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws"

"
WORLD
Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws
BY ALIZA CHASAN

AUGUST 29, 2023 / 9:08 PM / CBS NEWS

Canada updated its international travel advisory on Tuesday to warn LGBTQ+ travelers of laws and policies in some U.S. states.

The advisory extends to U.S.-bound Canadians who are 2SLGBTQI+ (two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex and more).

The advisory could impact an estimated 1 million LGBTQ+ Canadians.

While the advisory doesn't dive into specific U.S. states or policies, a Global Affairs Canada spokesperson pointed to laws passed in the U.S. this year banning drag shows, restricting gender-affirming care and blocking participation in sporting events.

The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/

TB

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<5950b27f-85ae-408f-9f6c-68161bf97851n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20067&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20067

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 00:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 07:01 UTC

On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 8:31:30 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws"
>
> "
> WORLD
> Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws
> BY ALIZA CHASAN
>
> AUGUST 29, 2023 / 9:08 PM / CBS NEWS
>
> Canada updated its international travel advisory on Tuesday to warn LGBTQ+ travelers of laws and policies in some U.S. states.
>
> The advisory extends to U.S.-bound Canadians who are 2SLGBTQI+ (two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex and more).
>
> The advisory could impact an estimated 1 million LGBTQ+ Canadians.
>
> While the advisory doesn't dive into specific U.S. states or policies, a Global Affairs Canada spokesperson pointed to laws passed in the U.S. this year banning drag shows, restricting gender-affirming care and blocking participation in sporting events.
>
> The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/
>
> TB

Sounds like some of the advice bill gets, from his AI source?

Squiggy

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<ucngmj$2ogar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20068&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20068

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 13:37:23 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:MDzAOFoq6CvmjEt4AG+R3C8uDdI=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 13:37 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws"
>
> "
> WORLD
> Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws
> BY ALIZA CHASAN
>
> AUGUST 29, 2023 / 9:08 PM / CBS NEWS
>
> Canada updated its international travel advisory on Tuesday to warn
> LGBTQ+ travelers of laws and policies in some U.S. states.
>
> The advisory extends to U.S.-bound Canadians who are 2SLGBTQI+
> (two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex and more).
>
> The advisory could impact an estimated 1 million LGBTQ+ Canadians.
>
> While the advisory doesn't dive into specific U.S. states or policies, a
> Global Affairs Canada spokesperson pointed to laws passed in the U.S.
> this year banning drag shows, restricting gender-affirming care and
> blocking participation in sporting events.
>
> The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/
>
> TB

Don’t be ridiculous. Anyone traveling into the US or any other country for
that matter, should be cautious of local laws. Alphabet soupers are no
different or,in spite of how they see themselves, special.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<e7832a77-c5fa-48df-ac70-aeaf318e46e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20073&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20073

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 12:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 19:31 UTC

On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:37:26 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws"
> >
> > "
> > WORLD
> > Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws
> > BY ALIZA CHASAN
> >
> > AUGUST 29, 2023 / 9:08 PM / CBS NEWS
> >
> > Canada updated its international travel advisory on Tuesday to warn
> > LGBTQ+ travelers of laws and policies in some U.S. states.
> >
> > The advisory extends to U.S.-bound Canadians who are 2SLGBTQI+
> > (two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex and more).
> >
> > The advisory could impact an estimated 1 million LGBTQ+ Canadians.
> >
> > While the advisory doesn't dive into specific U.S. states or policies, a
> > Global Affairs Canada spokesperson pointed to laws passed in the U.S.
> > this year banning drag shows, restricting gender-affirming care and
> > blocking participation in sporting events.
> >
> > The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."
> >
> > https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/
> >
> > TB
> >
> Don’t be ridiculous. Anyone traveling into the US or any other country for
> that matter, should be cautious of local laws. Alphabet soupers are no
> different or,in spite of how they see themselves, special.

It looks like the retrumplicans think they're pretty damn special.

"The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/"

TB

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<uct3pb$3srht$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20085&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20085

From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 16:33:48 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Ej7AglcHE1w9+/NCkc/9ekjzGTw=
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 16:33 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:37:26 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> "Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws"
>>>
>>> "
>>> WORLD
>>> Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws
>>> BY ALIZA CHASAN
>>>
>>> AUGUST 29, 2023 / 9:08 PM / CBS NEWS
>>>
>>> Canada updated its international travel advisory on Tuesday to warn
>>> LGBTQ+ travelers of laws and policies in some U.S. states.
>>>
>>> The advisory extends to U.S.-bound Canadians who are 2SLGBTQI+
>>> (two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex and more).
>>>
>>> The advisory could impact an estimated 1 million LGBTQ+ Canadians.
>>>
>>> While the advisory doesn't dive into specific U.S. states or policies, a
>>> Global Affairs Canada spokesperson pointed to laws passed in the U.S.
>>> this year banning drag shows, restricting gender-affirming care and
>>> blocking participation in sporting events.
>>>
>>> The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ
>>> bills in the U.S."
>>>
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> Don’t be ridiculous. Anyone traveling into the US or any other country for
>> that matter, should be cautious of local laws. Alphabet soupers are no
>> different or,in spite of how they see themselves, special.
>
> It looks like the retrumplicans think they're pretty damn special.
>
> "The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."
>
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/"
>
> TB

Shouldn’t one be all you people need?
That’s the trouble with you big government people. If one law is enough
then many laws must be better.

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<kcicnagktrd2om_5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20088&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20088

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:47:58 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:47 UTC

On 9/1/2023 9:33 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Don’t be ridiculous. Anyone traveling into the US or any other country for
>>> that matter, should be cautious of local laws. Alphabet soupers are no
>>> different or,in spite of how they see themselves, special.
>>
>> It looks like the retrumplicans think they're pretty damn special.
>>
>> "The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."
>>
>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/"
>>
>> TB
>>

> Shouldn’t one be all you people need?
> That’s the trouble with you big government people. If one law is enough
> then many laws must be better.

HawHawHaw! You retrumplicans sure love lies, don't you?

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/lone-star-politics/774-new-state-laws-take-effect-in-texas-on-friday-here-are-some-notable-ones/3326866/

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<ud031e$haoj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20100&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20100

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 19:39:26 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:OFTO3tGi5raZ8TgdqIPhzqe0kvI=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 19:39 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 9/1/2023 9:33 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It looks like the retrumplicans think they're pretty damn special.
>>>
>>> "The American Civil Liberties Union is currently tracking 495
>>> anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."
>>>
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-lgbtq-travel-advisory-united-states-laws/"
>>>
>>> TB
>>>

>> Shouldn’t one be all you people need?
>> That’s the trouble with you big government people. If one law is enough
>> then many laws must be better.
>
> HawHawHaw! You retrumplicans sure love lies, don't you?
>
> https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/lone-star-politics/774-new-state-laws-take-effect-in-texas-on-friday-here-are-some-notable-ones/3326866/

And your comment fits my reply in what way? You should learn when you have
nothing to say to keep your fingers off the keyboard.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<cb558e1e-ffc3-41d4-83e1-c1466e913c5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20116&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20116

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 11:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 18:37 UTC

On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 12:39:29 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> kmiller <i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Shouldn’t one be all you people need?
> >> That’s the trouble with you big government people. If one law is enough
> >> then many laws must be better.
> >
> > HawHawHaw! You retrumplicans sure love lies, don't you?
> >
> > https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/lone-star-politics/774-new-state-laws-take-effect-in-texas-on-friday-here-are-some-notable-ones/3326866/
> >
> And your comment fits my reply in what way? You should learn when you have
> nothing to say to keep your fingers off the keyboard.

The Republican party obviously thinks gay people are very special. They're working on special laws to keep gay people from ending civilization as we know it.

"The ACLU is tracking 496 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."

https://www.aclu.org/legislative-attacks-on-lgbtq-rights

That's just in state legislatures. More than 80 of these bills have passed into law, including at least one in Texas that isn't likely to survive a court challenge because it's an attack on free speech.

TB

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<ud2pcn$12cip$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20117&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20117

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 20:13:11 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Z9sf/WSD/nxC1yrXweizrFHPIYc=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 20:13 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 12:39:29 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>> kmiller <i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> HawHawHaw! You retrumplicans sure love lies, don't you?
>>>
>>> https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/lone-star-politics/774-new-state-laws-take-effect-in-texas-on-friday-here-are-some-notable-ones/3326866/
>>>

>> And your comment fits my reply in what way? You should learn when you have
>> nothing to say to keep your fingers off the keyboard.
>
> The Republican party obviously thinks gay people are very
> special. They're working on special laws to keep gay people from ending
> civilization as we know it.

It’s the homosexuals who will end civilization as we know it. Regardless of
what you want us to believe, two women cannot conceive and neither can two
men.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<ud38ck$14jaq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20118&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20118

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 19:29:07 -0500
 by: sticks - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 00:29 UTC

On 9/3/2023 1:37 PM, Technoboob wrote:
> The Republican party obviously thinks gay people are very special. They're working on special laws to keep gay people from ending civilization as we know it.

I don't think anybody cares whether or not anyone is gay. The laws are
for everyone and are trying to protect the minds of our children from
this perversion you deviants want to infect them with.

> "The ACLU is tracking 496 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."

Hard to take serious anyone when they frame things like this. Like the
Florida bill they called the "Don't say gay bill." It's not anti
legislation. It's pro children, pro decency, pro normal fucking people.

But being a self described sexual deviant yourself, I understand you
feeling that you and your sick friends are persecuted. The left is all
about being a victim. Your alphabet soup friends are free to be as nuts
as you want, just not around the kids. Something that used to be common
sense, and hopefully will be again someday once this mental illness fades.

> https://www.aclu.org/legislative-attacks-on-lgbtq-rights
>
> That's just in state legislatures. More than 80 of these bills have passed into law, including at least one in Texas that isn't likely to survive a court challenge because it's an attack on free speech.

Love it when the libtards use the constitution they hate so much when it
suits them. Giuliani will be glad to hear this.

Re: Canada warns LGBTQ travelers to U.S. to be cautious of local laws

<UtadnUAEhvihs2j5nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20120&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20120

Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 18:09:19 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 01:09 UTC

On 9/3/2023 11:37 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 12:39:29 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
>> kmiller <i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> HawHawHaw! You retrumplicans sure love lies, don't you?
>>>
>>> https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/lone-star-politics/774-new-state-laws-take-effect-in-texas-on-friday-here-are-some-notable-ones/3326866/
>>>
>> And your comment fits my reply in what way? You should learn when you have
>> nothing to say to keep your fingers off the keyboard.
>
> The Republican party obviously thinks gay people are very special. They're working on special laws to keep gay people from ending civilization as we know it.
>
> "The ACLU is tracking 496 anti-LGBTQ bills in the U.S."
>
> https://www.aclu.org/legislative-attacks-on-lgbtq-rights
>
> That's just in state legislatures. More than 80 of these bills have passed into law, including at least one in Texas that isn't likely to survive a court challenge because it's an attack on free speech.
>
> TB

Well, hell. That's the trouble with all them retrumplican big government
people. We need more laws, damnit!