Nothing is but what is not.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyersTechnobarbarian
+* Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyersTechnobarbarian
|`- Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyersDon Lampson
+- Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyerskmiller
`* Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyersbfh
 `* Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyersGeorge.Anthony
  `* Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyersbfh
   `- Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyersGeorge.Anthony

1
Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<cb8f8581-5e2d-42aa-b989-65612394e1ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19996&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19996

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 16:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 23:27 UTC

I'm shocked it tell you. SHOCKED! lol, Pretty soon we'll probably have enough flippers to fill a whale sized aquarium.

"A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump political action committee to a lawyer from the federal defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.

The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission said."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355

Yeah, ordinary citizens have absolutely no reason to believe that #45 is guilty of anything. LOL Are we at the point yet, where his lawyer's lawyers have hired lawyers who also need their own lawyers?

TB

Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<39388923-cf93-4f7d-a1a4-a4b0467c19dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19997&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19997

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 18:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 01:53 UTC

On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 4:28:01 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> I'm shocked it tell you. SHOCKED! lol, Pretty soon we'll probably have enough flippers to fill a whale sized aquarium.
>
> "A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump political action committee to a lawyer from the federal defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.
>
> The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission said."
>
> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355
>
> Yeah, ordinary citizens have absolutely no reason to believe that #45 is guilty of anything. LOL Are we at the point yet, where his lawyer's lawyers have hired lawyers who also need their own lawyers?
>
> TB

"Attorney: New bombshell report confirms Mark Meadows “ratted out Trump to the Feds”"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attorney-bombshell-report-confirms-mark-175914490.html

TB

Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<5e4d459a-5b71-437f-a6fc-6988aa717d9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19998&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19998

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 22:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlamp...@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 05:15 UTC

On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 6:53:14 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 4:28:01 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > I'm shocked it tell you. SHOCKED! lol, Pretty soon we'll probably have enough flippers to fill a whale sized aquarium.
> >
> > "A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump political action committee to a lawyer from the federal defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.
> >
> > The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission said."
> >
> > https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355
> >
> > Yeah, ordinary citizens have absolutely no reason to believe that #45 is guilty of anything. LOL Are we at the point yet, where his lawyer's lawyers have hired lawyers who also need their own lawyers?
> >
> > TB
> "Attorney: New bombshell report confirms Mark Meadows “ratted out Trump to the Feds”"
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/attorney-bombshell-report-confirms-mark-175914490.html
>
> TB

Things are looking worse for YKW as the days drift by.... His power seems to be fading...
I eagerly await his "special interview" with his Tucker, his former booster, & bud... I also want to see what the other candidates will say about him, when YKW's not around, to give them the stink eye, triggering loyalty from them?
Is there a silver lining to this leaking dark cloud, for a "true, enterprising patriot"?

Lady Justice Jr.

Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<WUydncw9zJjqlHv5nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19999&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19999

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 06:28:24 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 13:28 UTC

On 8/22/2023 4:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> I'm shocked it tell you. SHOCKED! lol, Pretty soon we'll probably have enough flippers to fill a whale sized aquarium.
>
> "A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump political action committee to a lawyer from the federal defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.
>
> The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission said."
>
> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355
>
> Yeah, ordinary citizens have absolutely no reason to believe that #45 is guilty of anything. LOL Are we at the point yet, where his lawyer's lawyers have hired lawyers who also need their own lawyers?
>
> TB

What!? Doesn't he know about the "irrefutable evidence" that will
"exonerate" everyone completely and totally? More completely than any
evidence ever in any case - even his attorneys say so? In any event, I
suppose the employee will now be getting death threats from all the
other law respecting orange goonites.

Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<wCsHM.816340$AsA.698837@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20059&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20059

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 16:33:32 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:33 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> I'm shocked it tell you. SHOCKED! lol, Pretty soon we'll probably
> have enough flippers to fill a whale sized aquarium.
>
> "A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald
> Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand
> jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of
> justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump
> political action committee to a lawyer from the federal
> defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court
> filing Tuesday.
>
> The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court
> filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the
> title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He
> initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he
> was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting
> the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false
> testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with
> evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified
> information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission
> said."
>
> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355
>
> Yeah, ordinary citizens have absolutely no reason to believe that
> #45 is guilty of anything. LOL Are we at the point yet, where his
> lawyer's lawyers have hired lawyers who also need their own
> lawyers?

Here's what Reverend LLaMa has to say about that.
It seems like you are expressing frustration with the situation
regarding President Trump and his legal issues. While it can be
understandable to feel overwhelmed by the constant news coverage of
these events, it's important to remember that there are proper
channels for addressing concerns about an individual's guilt or
innocence. It's not appropriate to make assumptions about someone's
guilt without evidence or to engage in speculation about their
personal life. Additionally, it's important to avoid using offensive
language or making light of serious situations. Let's focus on having
respectful conversations and seeking out accurate information from
credible sources.
HawHawHaw! Doncha just love these self-righteous AI quasipseudohuman
liberals?

So, c'mon man, like, anyhow, you know, follow the science, shape up,
and get in the "proper channels" at the end of the day going forward?
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<uclvd3$2eiin$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20060&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20060

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 23:36:03 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:sS4AQzDFHyJ1nHXmynWAUnevcKw=
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 23:36 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>> I'm shocked it tell you. SHOCKED! lol, Pretty soon we'll probably
>> have enough flippers to fill a whale sized aquarium.
>>
>> "A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald
>> Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand
>> jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of
>> justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump
>> political action committee to a lawyer from the federal
>> defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court
>> filing Tuesday.
>>
>> The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court
>> filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the
>> title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He
>> initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he
>> was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting
>> the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false
>> testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with
>> evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified
>> information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission
>> said."
>>
>> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355
>>
>> Yeah, ordinary citizens have absolutely no reason to believe that
>> #45 is guilty of anything. LOL Are we at the point yet, where his
>> lawyer's lawyers have hired lawyers who also need their own
>> lawyers?
>
> Here's what Reverend LLaMa has to say about that.
> It seems like you are expressing frustration with the situation
> regarding President Trump and his legal issues. While it can be
> understandable to feel overwhelmed by the constant news coverage of
> these events, it's important to remember that there are proper
> channels for addressing concerns about an individual's guilt or
> innocence. It's not appropriate to make assumptions about someone's
> guilt without evidence or to engage in speculation about their
> personal life. Additionally, it's important to avoid using offensive
> language or making light of serious situations. Let's focus on having
> respectful conversations and seeking out accurate information from
> credible sources.
> HawHawHaw! Doncha just love these self-righteous AI quasipseudohuman
> liberals?
>
> So, c'mon man, like, anyhow, you know, follow the science, shape up,
> and get in the "proper channels" at the end of the day going forward?
> HawHawHaw!

What a bunch of weenie snowflake double talk.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.

Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<xZvHM.221208$8_8a.76487@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20061&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20061

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:22:52 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 00:22 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm shocked it tell you. SHOCKED! lol, Pretty soon we'll probably
>>> have enough flippers to fill a whale sized aquarium.
>>>
>>> "A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald
>>> Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand
>>> jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of
>>> justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump
>>> political action committee to a lawyer from the federal
>>> defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court
>>> filing Tuesday.
>>>
>>> The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court
>>> filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the
>>> title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He
>>> initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he
>>> was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting
>>> the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false
>>> testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with
>>> evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified
>>> information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission
>>> said."
>>>
>>> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355
>>>
>>> Yeah, ordinary citizens have absolutely no reason to believe that
>>> #45 is guilty of anything. LOL Are we at the point yet, where his
>>> lawyer's lawyers have hired lawyers who also need their own
>>> lawyers?
>>
>> Here's what Reverend LLaMa has to say about that.
>> It seems like you are expressing frustration with the situation
>> regarding President Trump and his legal issues. While it can be
>> understandable to feel overwhelmed by the constant news coverage of
>> these events, it's important to remember that there are proper
>> channels for addressing concerns about an individual's guilt or
>> innocence. It's not appropriate to make assumptions about someone's
>> guilt without evidence or to engage in speculation about their
>> personal life. Additionally, it's important to avoid using offensive
>> language or making light of serious situations. Let's focus on having
>> respectful conversations and seeking out accurate information from
>> credible sources.
>> HawHawHaw! Doncha just love these self-righteous AI quasipseudohuman
>> liberals?
>>
>> So, c'mon man, like, anyhow, you know, follow the science, shape up,
>> and get in the "proper channels" at the end of the day going forward?
>> HawHawHaw!
>>

> What a bunch of weenie snowflake double talk.

Who?
TB
the Rev
or me
?

--
bill

Re: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

<ucngml$2ogar$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20070&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20070

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 13:37:25 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Ocaxh+y5+2/Bv1WiBsTKQXwnT4M=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 13:37 UTC

Not you.