From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - "No, no, no, no, no. Let me be very clear," Harris pushed back.
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:53:22 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 16:53 UTC

Bwah Hah Haw, snicker snicker snicker, haw haw haw. Take your pick.
Kakala has never been clear since Joe Brown tired of her. You local libs
may not be willing to admit something you already know but history will
show this to be the most ignorant, evil, criminal and inept
administration in the history of banana republics. You are too blinded
by the light.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-stumbles-question-abortion-limits-she-doesnt-answer
--
NAGA Dimocrats are the diseased who are infecting the entire country
with insanity.

Re: OT? - "No, no, no, no, no. Let me be very clear," Harris pushed back.

<MCJLM.10$PtYa.2@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20217&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20217

Subject: Re: OT? - "No, no, no, no, no. Let me be very clear," Harris pushed
back.
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 15:10:36 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 19:10 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> Bwah Hah Haw, snicker snicker snicker, haw haw haw. Take your pick.
> Kakala has never been clear since Joe Brown tired of her. You local
> libs may not be willing to admit something you already know but
> history will show this to be the most ignorant, evil, criminal and
> inept administration in the history of banana republics. You are too
> blinded by the light.
>

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-stumbles-question-abortion-limits-she-doesnt-answer

damn. That was impressive - she got through about a whole minute
without a single cackle. She must be taking some decackle courses.

--
bill