He was part of my dream, of course -- but then I was part of his dream too. -- Lewis Carroll

interests / soc.history.medieval / Re: Potus Felonious

SubjectAuthor
* Potus FeloniousTiglath
+- Sandy Berger.Tiglath
+* Re: Potus FeloniousPeter Jason
|`* Re: Potus FeloniousThe Old Man
| `* Re: Potus FeloniousPeter Jason
|  `* Re: Potus FeloniousTiglath
|   `- Re: Potus FeloniousPeter Jason
`- Re: Potus FeloniousTiglath

1
Potus Felonious

<ab59032f-3c78-4e72-a170-3b0162d6ae60n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2008&group=soc.history.medieval#2008

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Potus Felonious
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 21:35 UTC

How could you? Why would you make a crock of shit like this president?

Eh Maga people?

There is no whitewashing the utter disregard this serial felon has for our national defense secrets.

In case there was any doubt, after two impeachments and the charge of seditious conspiracy hovering over the felon... now this... another stupid unforced error. Will the cat land on his feet again?

Contrary to what MAGA people say, the fact that it is a former president who committed these felonies does not excuse, but AGGRAVATE the crime.

He swore an oath to enforce the law and defend the constitution. It was his duty. It's gross criminal negligence.

That on top of the charges a lay person would get for retaining such secret documents illegally.

If in spite of all that he doesn't go to jail, this country cannot possibly be a country of laws. It's that simple. We are at a crossroads.

Deplorables need to contemplate how Hillary's email server misconduct pales next to these serious breaches of national security. And then admit it.

Guarding such top secrets cannot be left to the mood of a man of his temperament, to serve as trophies to show off to friends and Mar-A-Lago members, and risk being compromised or stolen thanks to the poor security of the site.

This pretty much puts the last nail into the coffin of the question of how well YOU Deplorables chose your leader. You suck.

The MAGA age floated your boat for a few years, but now you are left with a reputation on a par with flatearthers, astrologers and geocentrists... for to believe that Trump won is pretty much as intelligent as believing our planet is flat. Yep.

You suck.

In the meanwhile.... Mr. Hines is avidly checking out whether Biden is micromanaging the White House tennis courts. It must not escape his attention if it happens again. Another Carter.... In the meanwhile... he has already decided the semi-fascist he is going to vote for in 2024.

Stay tuned.

Sandy Berger.

<83fe5307-dcf6-40a9-bb36-094da58747fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2011&group=soc.history.medieval#2011

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 11:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sandy Berger.
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:20 UTC

Sandy Berger was National Security Advisor (APNSA) to Bill Clinton.

In April 2005, Berger pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material from the National Archives in Washington, D.C. The documents were five classified copies of a single report commissioned from Richard Clarke covering internal assessments of the Clinton Administration's handling of the unsuccessful 2000 millennium attack plots. That is nothing comparable to documents revealing methods and sources and other high national defense secrets. Add obstruction of justice and you have evidentiary shit so wet that it can't but stick.

Berger was fined $50,000, sentenced to serve two years of probation and 100 hours of community service, and stripped of his security clearance for three years. He voluntarily relinquished his license to practice law as a result of the Justice Department investigation.

That's a Democrat stealing a misdemeanor's worth of secrets, getting indicted and convicted.

The current breach is of course much more serious.

Indicting scofflaw any politicians is in the job description of an impartial DOJ, either Democrats or Republicans. It's about the evidence of wrong doing and law-breaking, from ANYONE.

Unless our justice system is like that of a bunch of nations who should be ashamed of themselves, like Egypt, Turkey, and a few others, where justice is always iffy, this will be extremely costly to Trump, politically and perhaps personally, by going to jail. If he doesn't go to jail, becoming a 2024 presidential candidate will be a march up a much steeper hill.

You like to see an orange tie? You may be in luck and soon get a whole orange suit... Break a leg.

Re: Potus Felonious

<d9ktgh5413pcc0t16glrhuqanmrmek1dd5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2012&group=soc.history.medieval#2012

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Subject: Re: Potus Felonious
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 13:16:38 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:16 UTC

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath <temp6@tiglath.net>
wrote:

>How could you? Why would you make a crock of shit like this president?

It was ever thus. Why not hark back to the Gilded Age, when tariffs
were at a sensible level and the press somewhat muted. Everyone was
employed and America was great and rising. No one gave a
frosted-sugared rat's ass if the Tammy Hall crowd, and the felonious
Robber Barons were all having their wicked way because everyone was
benefiting.
Now you have freedom of the press, all designed to rabble rouse and
obfuscate, using that outdated constitution as a crutch.
It's time for Civil War II

Re: Potus Felonious

<31734722-dd09-4afb-98cc-06388e3218d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2013&group=soc.history.medieval#2013

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:13:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Braung...@verizon.net (The Old Man)
 by: The Old Man - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 22:13 UTC

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 11:16:44 PM UTC-4, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath <te...@tiglath.net> wrote:

>>How could you? Why would you make a crock of shit like this president?

> Now you have freedom of the press, all designed to rabble rouse and
> obfuscate, using that outdated constitution as a crutch.

Somebody wasn't paying attention in American History class. You never heard of the Yellow Press, which would make the National Enquirer seem legitimate, or how William Randolph Hearst’s recently founded New York Journal spread slanted stories and outright lies, which got the public in a mood for a war - to sell his newspapers.
And unlike the shysters of today, those "robber barons" donated lots of dinero for libraries, colleges, art galleries, and music halls - and with no thought of tax write-offs.
So, Peter, if you're, if you are going to post here, at least post the truth.
Oh, and the Constitution is NOT outdated. The only ones who believe that are the assholes who follow that waste of air, Trump, and the one percenters, who are too cheap or greedy to share the wealth with those who need it.

Re: Potus Felonious

<e8b3ece0-fe5b-4ee2-8ffb-be3a6c6e870cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2014&group=soc.history.medieval#2014

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 15:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 22:32 UTC

Behold the spectacle of top Deplorables, soon to be top Despicables, realizing that the Trump Grand Ball and the very top-table where the sit are in fact on the Titanic.

See them rats jumping ship… it’s a joy to watch!

SPLASH! PLOP! PLONK! KABOOM!

Let’s try not to gloat… Ann Coulter is in the frigid waters already…

You help her guys, I can’t now, my favorite TV add is on.

Stay tuned

It gets interesting when Trump shoots his own foot, again, this time devastatingly...

The NRA should make a video of this genius feat of marksmanship.
Featuring: Total Toe Annihilation – a veritable High-Noon at the Mansion, between ten short chubby toes and an AR-15, the Trump way… <automatic-fire barrage + long scream>.
Hoist by his own petard with no toes to grab on….

Revealed: Garland is no Mueller, thanks to some merciful god.
Let’s see what happens…

Re: Potus Felonious

<ohb5hhdd4eigogaun3usfem43oceaigq6k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2016&group=soc.history.medieval#2016

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2022 11:52:24 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 01:52 UTC

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:13:28 -0700 (PDT), The Old Man
<Braungart@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 11:16:44 PM UTC-4, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath <te...@tiglath.net> wrote:
>
>>>How could you? Why would you make a crock of shit like this president?
>
>> Now you have freedom of the press, all designed to rabble rouse and
>> obfuscate, using that outdated constitution as a crutch.
>
>Somebody wasn't paying attention in American History class. You never heard of the Yellow Press, which would make the National Enquirer seem legitimate, or how William Randolph Hearst’s recently founded New York Journal spread slanted stories and outright lies, which got the public in a mood for a war - to sell his newspapers.

Yes, the press of the time was rather robust.

>And unlike the shysters of today, those "robber barons" donated lots of dinero for libraries, colleges, art galleries, and music halls - and with no thought of tax write-offs.

Of course some of this was a reaction to Ida Tarbell's blackwash and
the Carnegie steel-mill massacres. And trust busting was just around
the corner. And.....
https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2017/04/13/BC-Election-Should-Be-About-Corruption/?PageSpeed=noscript

>So, Peter, if you're, if you are going to post here, at least post the truth.

The simple truth is that Trump is a symptom and not a cause of
America's woes.
Blame Greenspan, and how that fool caused more damage than all the
crooked politicians.

>Oh, and the Constitution is NOT outdated. The only ones who believe that are the assholes who follow that waste of air, Trump, and the one percenters, who are too cheap or greedy to share the wealth with those who need it.

Re: Potus Felonious

<a37bb47c-a244-4711-8c9d-e777cfc88df6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2022&group=soc.history.medieval#2022

Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 12:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: tem...@tiglath.net (Tiglath)
 by: Tiglath - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 19:18 UTC

OK, I blame Greenspan. Happy?

Now back to 2022....

The Trumpian Grift has outlasted the Trump presidency and still going strong... Imitating their leader, lesser grifters join the grift that has paid something like $250M, already.

Historically, grifting has always been part of right-wing politics, but under Trump it has reached fever pitch.

The pattern has always been corralling fleeceable marks and separating them from their cash.

That's YOU, suckers. Deplorables wanting to pay for some nebulous legal defense willingly, but instead lining the pockets of people who are already rich and able to pay for lawyers themselves, but not YOU, suckers, pay for it, instead.... Fools and their money....

Bannon blew it, though. More will follow.

Trump is now indistinguishable from a spy, like the Rosenbergs, he pilfered nuclear secrets and classified documents are missing.

Why isn't he already arrested and under interrogation to find where our secrets went?

He is above the law.

Re: Potus Felonious

<g03lhhpa26aj24fnpdf2auj8ubm1hjq7og@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2023&group=soc.history.medieval#2023

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 10:59:45 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 00:59 UTC

On Thu, 8 Sep 2022 12:18:05 -0700 (PDT), Tiglath <temp6@tiglath.net>
wrote:

>OK, I blame Greenspan. Happy?

Yes, though I point out that he, like Trump, is still at large.

>Now back to 2022....
>
>The Trumpian Grift has outlasted the Trump presidency and still going strong... Imitating their leader, lesser grifters join the grift that has paid something like $250M, already.
>
>Historically, grifting has always been part of right-wing politics, but under Trump it has reached fever pitch.
>
>The pattern has always been corralling fleeceable marks and separating them from their cash.
>
>That's YOU, suckers. Deplorables wanting to pay for some nebulous legal defense willingly, but instead lining the pockets of people who are already rich and able to pay for lawyers themselves, but not YOU, suckers, pay for it, instead.... Fools and their money....
>
>Bannon blew it, though. More will follow.
>
>Trump is now indistinguishable from a spy, like the Rosenbergs, he pilfered nuclear secrets and classified documents are missing.
>
>Why isn't he already arrested and under interrogation to find where our secrets went?
>
>He is above the law.

All this seems a re-run of the Nixon episode in 1974 when this worthy
squirmed & wriggled around the law, but resigned in disgrace. Trump
might cut a deal with the lawyers by handing over the small fry in
exchange for immunity. In any case it will all happen again
because democracy eventually degrades into populism! Without a ruling
class it will always be mob rule disguised as something else.