Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: Shocked Mom Films "Huge Lizard" Trying To Enter Florida Home
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:23:35 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 02:23 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11236539/Looks-life-Godzilla-Horrified-mom-films-giant-lizard-climbing-window-pane-Florida.html

'Looks like Godzilla to me!' Horrified mom spots huge LIZARD
crawling up window at son's Florida home

Jocelyn Person was recently visiting her son's Orlando area home
when she spotted a huge lizard climbing up the window pane

The mom filmed the lizard as it attempted to climb several feet
off the ground

.. . .

Um ... it's Florida. They have giant lizards. The
biggest, alligators, can get to 15 feet long and
weigh 400+ pounds. Mass quantities of smaller lizards
too, leaping about. It's normal there, most people
don't even pay attention.

Winter in Florida has a relatively new event - the
Falling Of The Iguanas. Every time a cold front
comes down big iguanas go torpid and literally fall
from the trees. You can find them all over the
sidewalks in West Palm Beach. SOME people EAT them ...
"Chicken Of The Trees" :-)

Re: Shocked Mom Films "Huge Lizard" Trying To Enter Florida Home

<a7lnihh33v2pv4nijkg3otpsg9m5f1n4qk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20236&group=alt.politics#20236

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 22 03:27:42 UTC
From: lordofal...@gmail.com (Ed Debevic)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
 by: Ed Debevic - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 03:27 UTC

On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:23:35 -0400, "26C.Z968" <26C.Z968@noada.net>
wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11236539/Looks-life-Godzilla-Horrified-mom-films-giant-lizard-climbing-window-pane-Florida.html
>
>'Looks like Godzilla to me!' Horrified mom spots huge LIZARD
>crawling up window at son's Florida home
>
>Jocelyn Person was recently visiting her son's Orlando area home
>when she spotted a huge lizard climbing up the window pane
>
>The mom filmed the lizard as it attempted to climb several feet
>off the ground
>
>. . .
>
> Um ... it's Florida. They have giant lizards. The
> biggest, alligators, can get to 15 feet long and
> weigh 400+ pounds. Mass quantities of smaller lizards
> too, leaping about. It's normal there, most people
> don't even pay attention.
>
> Winter in Florida has a relatively new event - the
> Falling Of The Iguanas. Every time a cold front
> comes down big iguanas go torpid and literally fall
> from the trees. You can find them all over the
> sidewalks in West Palm Beach. SOME people EAT them ...
> "Chicken Of The Trees" :-)

"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

Re: Shocked Mom Films "Huge Lizard" Trying To Enter Florida Home

<0eba75ca-15df-48ef-b825-900f18f3c2adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20243&group=alt.politics#20243

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 06:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: jondyoun...@gmail.com (jdyoung)
 by: jdyoung - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 13:05 UTC

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:27:45 PM UTC-5, Ed Debevic wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:23:35 -0400, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noada.net>
> wrote:
> >https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11236539/Looks-life-Godzilla-Horrified-mom-films-giant-lizard-climbing-window-pane-Florida.html
> >
> >'Looks like Godzilla to me!' Horrified mom spots huge LIZARD
> >crawling up window at son's Florida home
> >
> >Jocelyn Person was recently visiting her son's Orlando area home
> >when she spotted a huge lizard climbing up the window pane
> >
> >The mom filmed the lizard as it attempted to climb several feet
> >off the ground
> >
> >. . .
> >
> > Um ... it's Florida. They have giant lizards. The
> > biggest, alligators, can get to 15 feet long and
> > weigh 400+ pounds. Mass quantities of smaller lizards
> > too, leaping about. It's normal there, most people
> > don't even pay attention.
> >
> > Winter in Florida has a relatively new event - the
> > Falling Of The Iguanas. Every time a cold front
> > comes down big iguanas go torpid and literally fall
> > from the trees. You can find them all over the
> > sidewalks in West Palm Beach. SOME people EAT them ...
> > "Chicken Of The Trees" :-)
> "We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
> bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
> head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
> Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
> filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
> terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
> lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
>
> ~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

Q: What's the difference between a zit and a priest?
A: A zit waits until you are 13 before coming on your face.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com
Follow me on Facebook and PM me for info on my huge collection of gay porn!
https://www.facebook.com/jon.young.10420