Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 12:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the jew diarrhoea out
of Poor ainlungual gook Ejershito!
From: jondyoun...@gmail.com (jdyoung)
 by: jdyoung - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 19:33 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 2:29:07 PM UTC-5, Ed Debevic wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2022 22:50:58 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> >Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:

> >> <fluhs Grik skata>

> >> Inane.

> >> Aks all you like, gook. There WAS no haShit the son or haShit the
> >> holy ghost. The superseded jew g-d haShit HAD no trinity.
> > Christianity teaches that HaShem and Christ are One!
> >

> >> Not that HM Charles III even NEEDS the help of a superseded jew g-d.
> >>
> > There is nothing superseded about God!
> https://i.postimg.cc/sxzDTGBf/shut-up-gook.jpg

Blacks can't do anything but crime and welfare. They are so inferior.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many Nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1725 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

5. 50 years of affirmative action special treatment and blacks have fallen even further behind. What does that tell you?

White Power!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Follow me on Facebook!