From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Maybe They Could
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 13:02:46 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:02 UTC

.... pass out copies of "All Boys Aren't Blue" and "Gender Queer" to the
children as they pass by as to alleviate the shock of seeing the carnage
that hard drug use causes. Liberalism! God help us!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blue-city-drug-haven-home-infamous-kensington-passes-bill-ban-supervised-drug-sites
--
NAGA Dimocrats are the diseased who are infecting the entire country
with insanity.

Re: OT? - Maybe They Could

<8HHNM.979$t8qe.659@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20286&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20286

Subject: Re: OT? - Maybe They Could
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 14:36:51 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:36 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> ... pass out copies of "All Boys Aren't Blue" and "Gender Queer" to
> the children as they pass by as to alleviate the shock of seeing the
> carnage that hard drug use causes. Liberalism! God help us!
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/blue-city-drug-haven-home-infamous-kensington-passes-bill-ban-supervised-drug-sites

Hey. C'mon, man. Cut 'em a little slack.
"As this crisis worsens, we need more tools and strategies to save
lives," a spokesperson for the mayor's office told Fox News in a
statement on Thursday. "
They're operating under the disadvantage of literally not having
enough tools in their toolbox to, like, you know, put on the table at
the end of the day going forward to achieve an efficacious metric.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Maybe They Could

<ue7vrr$ivgp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20288&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20288

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 17:50:35 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 22:50 UTC

On 9/17/2023 1:36 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> ... pass out copies of "All Boys Aren't Blue" and "Gender Queer" to
>> the children as they pass by as to alleviate the shock of seeing the
>> carnage that hard drug use causes. Liberalism! God help us!
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/blue-city-drug-haven-home-infamous-kensington-passes-bill-ban-supervised-drug-sites
>
> Hey. C'mon, man. Cut 'em a little slack.
> "As this crisis worsens, we need more tools and strategies to save
> lives," a spokesperson for the mayor's office told Fox News in a
> statement on Thursday. "
> They're operating under the disadvantage of literally not having enough
> tools in their toolbox to, like, you know, put on the table at the end
> of the day going forward to achieve an efficacious metric.

The problem with liberals is they think only the tools in their
toolboxes will work. But you can't fix problems with a hammer and a sickle.