Newsgroups: alt.food.wine
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 13:26:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TN: Georgia and Loire
From: dalewill...@gmail.com (dalewilli...@gmail.com)
 by: dalewilli...@gmail.c - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 20:26 UTC

Roast chicken , honeynut squash, and broccoli
2018 Archil Guniava “Nino's Mgaloblishvili” Kvalit
Pretty sure Archil Guniava is producer, and it says Kvalitii is the village, though I have no clue who Nino is, but Google tells me Mgaloblishvili is a grape.This is called “Dry Red”, but it’s almost a rose, has a bit of petillance, and really isn’t dry. It’s like a Bugey Cerdon. Raspberry, some bretty funk. Interesting, but not what I had planned for dinner, opened another bottle. Still, fun to try, B/B- once I adjust expectations.

2016 Baudry Chinon (aka Le Domaine)
This is pretty ready to go, blackcurrant, tree bark, floral notes with only a light touch of bell pepper. Balanced, fun, easy to drink. B+/B
Grade disclaimer: I'm a very easy grader, basically A is an excellent wine, B a good wine, C
drinkable. Anything below C means I wouldn't drink at a party where it was only choice.Furthermore, I offer no promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of consistency.