From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politcs.democrat,alt.can.politics
Subject: Where's the media obsessing about Joe's failure in Puerto Rico?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:38:31 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 18:38 UTC

Remember when the media obsessed about government's response to
hurricaines? Uncle Joe is now given a pass.

"CAGUAS, Puerto Rico — A growing number of businesses, including
grocery stores and gas stations, are temporarily closing across Puerto
Rico as power outages caused by Hurricane Fiona drag on in the U.S.
territory, sparking concern about the availability of fuel and basic
goods.

Hand-written signs warning of closures have been popping up more
frequently, eliciting sighs and groans from customers on an island
where 62% of 1.47 million clients still do not have power more than
four days after the storm hit.
Isolated communities in Puerto Rico struggle to regain water and power
after Fiona
National
Isolated communities in Puerto Rico struggle to regain water and power
after Fiona

Betty Merced, a retiree who lives in the southern coastal city of
Salinas, said she has spent several days looking for diesel to fill up
her generator to no avail. She uses a sleep apnea machine and cannot
risk going without it.

"There are a lot of people with a lot of needs," she said. "If there
is no diesel, we're going to be very much in harm's way."

Merced said she would travel to the nearby town of Santa Isabel on
Friday, and if she doesn't find diesel there, she will drive more than
an hour to the northern city of Caguas, where at least one convenience
store had a "No gas" sign on its door Thursday evening."

What a disgrace....

Re: Where's the media obsessing about Joe's failure in Puerto Rico?

<DdIXK.329139$wLZ8.208907@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20305&group=alt.politics#20305

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politcs.democrat,alt.can.politics
From: shitbag....@shitbags.r.us (David Hartung)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 11:43:48 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 18:43 UTC

On 9/24/2022 11:38 AM, NoBody wrote:
> Remember when the media obsessed about government's response to
> hurricaines? Uncle Joe is now given a pass.

The Biden Administration's response to the damage in Puerto Rico from hurricane
Fiona has been superb. You are bullshitting.

Re: Where's the media obsessing about Joe's failure in Puerto Rico?

<n6n0jhtbagvhihe63ikalmq58bq1b97hcm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20334&group=alt.politics#20334

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politcs.democrat,alt.can.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:52:58 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:52 UTC

On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 11:43:48 -0700, David Hartung
<shitbag.hartung@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>On 9/24/2022 11:38 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> Remember when the media obsessed about government's response to
>> hurricaines? Uncle Joe is now given a pass.
>
>The Biden Administration's response to the damage in Puerto Rico from hurricane
>Fiona has been superb. You are bullshitting.

Rudely the coward impersonates another to spread fake propagada, If
the response was so superb why did you delete the facts that showed
they still don't have power gas or food. New defintiion of superb?