Do your part to help preserve life on Earth -- by trying to preserve your own.

interests / alt.politics / Hillary is losing her marbles...

SubjectAuthor
* Hillary is losing her marbles...NoBody
+* Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...Klaus Schadenfreude
|`- Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...NoBody
+- Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...Gronk
`* Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...Ken
 +- Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...Siri Cruise
 `- Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...Rudy Canoza

1
Hillary is losing her marbles...

<ickuihhmngmbment0rotoo3i60hh56emnf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20306&group=alt.politics#20306

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.can.politics
Subject: Hillary is losing her marbles...
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:52:33 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 18:52 UTC

"Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday,
the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to
ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of
Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for
democracy.

"I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how
people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd
watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and
raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's
happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/hillary-clinton-likens-trump-rally-in-ohio-to-the-nazis

What happened to them? They are the foundation of the modern Democrat
party.

Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...

<_EIXK.49795$1Ly7.6000@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20311&group=alt.politics#20311

Subject: Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.can.politics
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 12:12:58 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:12 UTC

On 9/24/2022 11:52 AM, NoBody wrote:
> "Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday,
> the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to
> ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of
> Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for
> democracy.
>
> "I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how
> people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd
> watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and
> raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's
> happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report."
>
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/hillary-clinton-likens-trump-rally-in-ohio-to-the-nazis
>
> What happened to them? They are the foundation of the modern Republiscum/QAnon party.

Exactly right.

Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...

<rln0jh5578c81dbvvg9dajoavbi9429950@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20336&group=alt.politics#20336

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.can.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 10:00:22 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 14:00 UTC

On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 12:12:58 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfärben.@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/24/2022 11:52 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> "Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday,
>> the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to
>> ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of
>> Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for
>> democracy.
>>
>> "I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how
>> people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd
>> watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and
>> raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's
>> happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report."
>>
>> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/hillary-clinton-likens-trump-rally-in-ohio-to-the-nazis
>>
>> What happened to them? They are the foundation of the modern Republiscum/QAnon party.
>
>Exactly right.

Rudely, with the intellect of a four year old modifies the content of
a quote to change its meaning. The liberal Democrats won't let him
join because they are embarrassed by him.

Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...

<th5t8g$tvnv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20402&group=alt.politics#20402

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.can.politics
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 23:02:15 -0600
 by: Gronk - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 05:02 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> "Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday,
> the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to
> ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of
> Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for
> democracy.
>
> "I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how
> people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd
> watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and
> raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's
> happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report."
>
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/hillary-clinton-likens-trump-rally-in-ohio-to-the-nazis
>
> What happened to them? They are the foundation of the modern Democrat
> party.

You mean REPUBLICAN party. Along with klanners, neo nazis, white
supremacists, etc

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2022/07/15/facebook-post-jewish-junta-from-kentucky-county-gop-criticized/65374383007/

A Facebook post by the Bracken County Republican Party attacking the new
director
of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives as being
part of the
"Jewish junta" drew criticism Friday from Jewish leaders in Kentucky.

The post about new ATF director Steve Dettlebach went up early Friday
morning was
deleted shortly after a Courier Journal reporter contacted Bracken County
GOP chair
Karin Kirkendol about it.

“A Jewish anti-gun activist, Steve Dettelbach, has just been made director
of the ATF,"
read the Facebook post. "The Jewish junta is getting stronger and more
aggressive.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38057104/hail-trump-white-nationalists-mark-trump-win-with-nazi-salute
Skip to the 40 second mark

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/gop-congresswoman-under-fire-for-claim-j
ewish-space-lasers-started-forest-fires-1.9493916

Among the many posts being unearthed amid renewed scrutiny of Marjorie Taylor
Greene’s social media history is one in which the new congresswoman implicated
“Rothschild Inc” in connection with a deadly forest fire that, she wrote, was
started using laser beams from space.

Greene has expressed overt and more subtle antisemitic theories over time.
In 2018 she shared a video, also on Facebook, that lambasted “Zionist
supremacists” and advanced the “great replacement” theory, which falsely
alleges that Jews are conspiring to undermine white-majority countries by
bringing in non-white immigrants.

Since 1936, blacks have voted overwhelmingly for a democrat for president:

https://blackdemographics.com/culture/black-politics/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Although the phrase "Southern Strategy" is often attributed to Nixon's
political
strategist Kevin Phillips, he did not originate it[15] but popularized
it.[16] In an
interview included in a 1970 New York Times article, Phillips stated his
analysis
based on studies of ethnic voting:

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20
percent
of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that... but Republicans
would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights
Act. The
more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe
whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes
are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into
their old
comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/nation/307788/florida-pastor-calls-trump-impeachment-a-jew-coup/

Florida Pastor and founder of the TruNews YouTube channel Rick Wiles
called efforts
to impeach President Donald Trump part of a “Jew coup.”

In a Nov. 21 video, Wiles said, “That’s the way the Jews work. They are
deceivers. They
plot. They lie. They do whatever they’ve have to do to accomplish their
political agenda.
This impeach Trump movement is part of a Jew coup, and the American people
better
wake up to it fast.”

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/-NY-Republican-Group-Removes-Facebook-Video-Warning-of-Hasidic-Jewish-Takeover-558726881.html

NY Republican Group Removes Facebook Video Warning of Hasidic Jewish
‘Takeover’

The video posted Wednesday by the Rockland County Republican Party warned
that "our
families" and "our way of life" are at stake

The video posted Wednesday by the Rockland County Republican Party
interspersed
news clips about conflicts related to the county's growing ultra-Orthodox
Jewish
population with warnings that "our families" and "our way of life" are at
stake.

"If they win, we lose," the video said over ominous-sounding music, adter
leading the
video with a warning that "a storm is brewing."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/justice-department-immigration-judges-white-nationalist

An email sent from the Justice Department to all immigration court
employees this
week included a link to an article posted on a white nationalist website
that “directly
attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged
slurs,” according to
a letter sent by an immigration judges union and obtained by BuzzFeed News.

According to the National Association of Immigration Judges, the Justice
Department’s
Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) sent court employees a link
to a blog
post from VDare, a white nationalist website, in its morning news briefing
earlier this
week that included anti-Semitic attacks on judges.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/many-white-nationalists-praise-controversial-trump-tweets

Andrew Anglin, founder of the popular right-wing website The Daily
Stormer, heaped
praise on Trump.

"This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for," Anglin wrote
on his
website.

Anglin, who like many within the white nationalist movement has vacillated
in his
support for Trump, suggested that the president's tweets were aimed at
solidifying
support from his base ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/16/andrew-anglin-daily-stormer-tanya-gersh-million-verdict/

The call to arms appeared on the Daily Stormer, a well-known neo-Nazi
website, in December 2016.

“Are y’all ready for an old fashioned Troll Storm?” wrote publisher Andrew
Anglin.
“Because AYO — it’s that time, fam.”

With that, Tanya Gersh, a real estate agent in the picturesque resort
community of
Whitefish, Mont., saw her life upended. Gersh, her husband and their
12-year-old son
were flooded with vile phone calls, text messages, emails, and social
media posts,
many of which contained death threats and anti-Semitic slurs. Gersh, who
is Jewish,
was told that she should have perished in the Holocaust, and received
chilling voice
mails with the sound of a gun firing again and again.

https://www.thenation.com/article/after-stunning-democratic-win-north-dakota-republicans-suppressed-the-native-american-vote/

Officially, these voters lost out at the polls four years ago, because
they failed to
show identification, as required by a new state law at the time. But that
was not the
only thing the would-be voters have in common: Each is Native American,
and each
hails from one of the most heavily Democratic counties in this deep-red state.

Over the last six years, Republicans in North Dakota adopted a flurry of
legislation
that effectively revoked the right to vote for thousands of Native
Americans and
other Democratic voters, according to an investigation of court records,
internal
emails among state officials, as well as interviews with voters and
lawmakers on
both sides of the issue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/08/31/andrew-gillum-racist-robocalls-tied-neo-nazis-target-florida-gubernatorial-candidate/1162133002/

Robocalls against Democratic gubernatorial nominee Andrew Gillum that say they
were paid for by a neo-Nazi group in Idaho are going out to voters in
Tallahassee.

The automated calls are narrated by someone pretending to be Gillum and
using an
exaggerated minstrel dialect with jungle noises in the background. The
calls end with
a disclaimer that they were funded by The Road to Power, an anti-Semitic,
white
supremacist website and podcast linked to Scott Rhodes of Sandpoint, Idaho.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article216387050.html

On his Monday morning radio show, Steve West promotes fanatical
conspiracies about
“Jewish cabals” that are “harvesting baby parts” through Planned
Parenthood, that
torture and molest children and that run the Republican Party.

On Tuesday he won the Republican primary for a Clay County seat in the
Missouri House
by nearly 25 points.

“Looking back in history, unfortunately, Hitler was right about what was
taking place in
Germany. And who was behind it,” West said on a show on KCXL radio on Jan.
23, 2017.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...

<th6l2l$10br7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20403&group=alt.politics#20403

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.can.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 06:48:35 -0500
 by: Ken - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 11:48 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> "Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday,
> the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to
> ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of
> Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for
> democracy.
>
> "I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how
> people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd
> watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and
> raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's
> happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report."
>
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/hillary-clinton-likens-trump-rally-in-ohio-to-the-nazis
>
> What happened to them? They are the foundation of the modern Democrat
> party.

There is more truth to your last statement than you might think. Hitler
preached that the Germans were being mistreated and were victims. Sound
familiar?? In fact, I am surprised that Biden is not yet wearing an
armband.

Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...

<chine.bleu-6D6E75.06291230092022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20404&group=alt.politics#20404

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.can.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 06:29:20 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 13:29 UTC

In article <th6l2l$10br7$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
wrote:

> In fact, I am surprised that Biden is not yet wearing an
> armband.

Maybe he should wear a QAnon badge.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Hillary is losing her marbles...

<IIDZK.53243$SqO3.34988@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20405&group=alt.politics#20405

From: rc...@cap.con (Rudy Canoza)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.can.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 08:13:44 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 15:13 UTC

On 9/30/2022 4:48 AM, Ken wrote:
> NoBody wrote:
>> "Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday,
>> the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to
>> ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of
>> Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for
>> democracy.
>>
>> "I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how
>> people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd
>> watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and
>> raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's
>> happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report."
>>
>> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/hillary-clinton-likens-trump-rally-in-ohio-to-the-nazis
>>
>> What happened to them?  They are the foundation of the modern Democrat
>> party.
>>

> There is more truth to your last statement than you might think.  Hitler
> preached that the Germans were being mistreated and were victims.  Sound
> familiar??

Yes. Trump says that every day. The overwhelming majority of
Republiscums/QAnon say that every day. The central tenet of Republiscum/QAnon
belief is that they are being "victimized" by "China," dark-skinned people, the
Clinton Foundation, atheism, "leftists," "antifa," "wokeness," the rule of law, etc.