If there is no wind, row. -- Polish proverb

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / More flipping

SubjectAuthor
* More flippingTechnobarbarian
+* Re: More flippingbfh
|`- Re: More flippingGeorge.Anthony
`- Re: More flippingTechnobarbarian

1
More flipping

<6bb83975-2733-4b70-8c0b-34b66a222c23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20313&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20313

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 11:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More flipping
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 18:18 UTC

"MAGA Lawyer Lin Wood Flips Against Trump in Georgia Racketeering Case"

https://newrepublic.com/post/175667/trump-lawyer-lin-wood-georgia-racketeering-case-state-witness

TB

Re: More flipping

<osIOM.90191$GHI6.10382@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20314&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20314

Subject: Re: More flipping
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 16:18:28 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 20:18 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> "MAGA Lawyer Lin Wood Flips Against Trump in Georgia Racketeering Case"
>
> https://newrepublic.com/post/175667/trump-lawyer-lin-wood-georgia-racketeering-case-state-witness

The first thing - and also the second thing, since I guess twice has
more impact than once - that shows up on that page:
Dear Reader,

Donald Trump is now dominating the Republican primary field and
running neck and neck with Joe Biden in the polls.

The danger of a second Trump presidency is all too real. And we know
that would be a complete disaster for our country.

That’s why we are launching a “Stop Trump Summit” to be held in New
York City in October. The summit will be a timely strategy session
gathering some of the brightest minds in American politics and
culture. Guests will include the sharpest analyst of Trump’s dangerous
mind, his niece, psychologist Mary L. Trump; congressman and Trump
impeachment manager Jamie Raskin; anti-Trump lawyer and CNN
contributor George Conway; National Action Network founder Al
Sharpton; and Stuart Stevens, senior adviser at the Lincoln Project;
and actor Robert De Niro.

But we can’t make our Stop Trump Summit happen without you.

We need to raise $20,000 to do all this. That’s a VERY achievable
goal—if people like you who are fiercely opposed to Donald Trump step
up to join this urgent cause.

Please help us fight back against Trump’s dangerous campaign to become
president again by donating today.

Yes, I'll help! (button to click)

However comma they missed an efficacious opportunity to use "threat to
democracy" - or even more efficacious, "literally an existential
threat to democracy".

--
bill

Re: More flipping

<ueho36$3jclp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20320&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20320

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:39:18 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:U09RAvEuy7oT+qOUfLaM6t0a8nE=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:39 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> "MAGA Lawyer Lin Wood Flips Against Trump in Georgia Racketeering Case"
>>
>> https://newrepublic.com/post/175667/trump-lawyer-lin-wood-georgia-racketeering-case-state-witness
>
> The first thing - and also the second thing, since I guess twice has
> more impact than once - that shows up on that page:
> Dear Reader,
>
> Donald Trump is now dominating the Republican primary field and
> running neck and neck with Joe Biden in the polls.
>
> The danger of a second Trump presidency is all too real. And we know
> that would be a complete disaster for our country.
>
> That’s why we are launching a “Stop Trump Summit” to be held in New
> York City in October. The summit will be a timely strategy session
> gathering some of the brightest minds in American politics and
> culture. Guests will include the sharpest analyst of Trump’s dangerous
> mind, his niece, psychologist Mary L. Trump; congressman and Trump
> impeachment manager Jamie Raskin; anti-Trump lawyer and CNN
> contributor George Conway; National Action Network founder Al
> Sharpton; and Stuart Stevens, senior adviser at the Lincoln Project;
> and actor Robert De Niro.
>
> But we can’t make our Stop Trump Summit happen without you.
>
> We need to raise $20,000 to do all this. That’s a VERY achievable
> goal—if people like you who are fiercely opposed to Donald Trump step
> up to join this urgent cause.
>
> Please help us fight back against Trump’s dangerous campaign to become
> president again by donating today.
>
> Yes, I'll help! (button to click)
>
> However comma they missed an efficacious opportunity to use "threat to
> democracy" - or even more efficacious, "literally an existential
> threat to democracy".

They blew their chance of even an iota of credibility by including Sharpton
and DeNiro.

--
Joe Biden calls himself the greatest job creator in history after rehiring
the 9 million people he fired.

Re: More flipping

<9953cff3-aa8d-4b31-96dc-e523a7f0b173n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20323&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20323

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 08:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:44 UTC

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 11:18:44 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "MAGA Lawyer Lin Wood Flips Against Trump in Georgia Racketeering Case"
>
> https://newrepublic.com/post/175667/trump-lawyer-lin-wood-georgia-racketeering-case-state-witness
>
> TB

Wood says he hasn't flipped. He just plans to testify honestly for the prosecution. Ya' gotta' love lawyers.

TB