Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 19:00:17 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Make You Proud Of The Orange Goon?
 by: kmiller - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 02:00 UTC

Trump, in the same vein as his 2015 declaration that Vietnam veteran and
prisoner of war John McCain was “not a war hero” because he “likes
people who weren’t captured,” apparently groused about the inclusion of
Luis Avila at the welcome ceremony for incoming Chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley. An IED attack in Afghanistan had cost
Avila one of his legs, and he had also suffered brain damage, two heart
attacks and two strokes.

“Why do you bring people like that here?” Trump complained to Milley
after Avila, seated in a wheelchair, sang “God Bless America,” according
to several people who heard him. “No one wants to see that, the
wounded.” Trump then reportedly instructed Milley to never again have
Avila at a public event.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/buttigieg-trump-disabled-veteran-bashing-outrageous-1234830429/

Yep. He's your guy...

Re: Make You Proud Of The Orange Goon?

<uetebu$2adjd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20404&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20404

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Make You Proud Of The Orange Goon?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:06:52 -0500
 by: sticks - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 02:06 UTC

On 9/24/2023 9:00 PM, kmiller wrote:

> Trump, in the same vein as his 2015 declaration that Vietnam veteran and
> prisoner of war John McCain was “not a war hero” because he “likes
> people who weren’t captured,” apparently groused about the inclusion of
> Luis Avila at the welcome ceremony for incoming Chairman of the Joint
> Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley. An IED attack in Afghanistan had cost
> Avila one of his legs, and he had also suffered brain damage, two heart
> attacks and two strokes.
>
> “Why do you bring people like that here?” Trump complained to Milley
> after Avila, seated in a wheelchair, sang “God Bless America,” according
> to several people who heard him. “No one wants to see that, the
> wounded.” Trump then reportedly instructed Milley to never again have
> Avila at a public event.
>
> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/buttigieg-trump-disabled-veteran-bashing-outrageous-1234830429/
>
> Yep. He's your guy...

Milley has really turned into a globalist piece of shit, possibly even
traitorous, and I wouldn't believe a thing he says. He's gonna say
anything he can to help the left with lies about Trump. With the right
getting in the game of playing hardball after watching the democrats do
whatever is necessary in the political process, he sees Trump surging in
all the polls and is worried about pushback from the incoming Trump
administration for his traitorous action of going around normal channels
and contacting China last time President Trump was in office. And he
should be. If you as a military officer can't follow the orders of the
President, you can offer your resignation. You can't go around back
channels and do whatever you want. He should have been court martialed. I

Re: Make You Proud Of The Orange Goon?

<a091a5a4-b4a3-46c9-a8ad-291f1e5e90d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20410&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20410

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 06:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:57 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 7:06:58 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 9/24/2023 9:00 PM, kmiller wrote:
> >
> > Trump, in the same vein as his 2015 declaration that Vietnam veteran and
> > prisoner of war John McCain was “not a war hero” because he “likes
> > people who weren’t captured,” apparently groused about the inclusion of
> > Luis Avila at the welcome ceremony for incoming Chairman of the Joint
> > Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley. An IED attack in Afghanistan had cost
> > Avila one of his legs, and he had also suffered brain damage, two heart
> > attacks and two strokes.
> >
> > “Why do you bring people like that here?” Trump complained to Milley
> > after Avila, seated in a wheelchair, sang “God Bless America,” according
> > to several people who heard him. “No one wants to see that, the
> > wounded.” Trump then reportedly instructed Milley to never again have
> > Avila at a public event.
> >
> > https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/buttigieg-trump-disabled-veteran-bashing-outrageous-1234830429/
> >
> > Yep. He's your guy...
> Milley has really turned into a globalist piece of shit, possibly even
> traitorous, and I wouldn't believe a thing he says. He's gonna say
> anything he can to help the left with lies about Trump. With the right
> getting in the game of playing hardball after watching the democrats do
> whatever is necessary in the political process, he sees Trump surging in
> all the polls and is worried about pushback from the incoming Trump
> administration for his traitorous action of going around normal channels
> and contacting China last time President Trump was in office. And he
> should be. If you as a military officer can't follow the orders of the
> President, you can offer your resignation. You can't go around back
> channels and do whatever you want. He should have been court martialed. I

I see you’re back on the bottle the strain getting to you with the alligator mouth facing the prospect of going to the slammer, its bad even the auto worker don’t want to be associated with village idiot, so what good is he anyway.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/auto-workers-warned-trump-to-keep-his-distance-report/ar-AA1hh9Qh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=66f09dbb78e845cbbaf7d1b3ac1b6cac&ei=20#image=1