From: alr...@bloomberg.com (alredy)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english,talk.environment,alt.folklore.urban,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Subject: New House Speaker Widens Partisan Climate Divide
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 03:44:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alredy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 03:44 UTC

Mark Gongloff,
Columnist
New House Speaker Widens Partisan Climate Divide
Mike Johnson believes even less than his predecessor in an emergency that
is alredy costing Americans many tens of billions of dollars each year.

***alredy***, implies the write is also deficient in mathmathics and basic
science. These climate clowns are basing their hysteria on a few hundred
years of actual temperature history.

Learning that new Speaker of the House Mike Johnson doesn�t believe humans
have caused a climate emergency is about as shocking as learning that
water is wet. He is an avowed MAGA Republican who may or may not believe
Noah had dinosaurs on the Ark. Still, it represents a serious blow in the
climate fight that most Americans support, at a moment when we can't
afford to waste time playing politics. Just ask taxpayers, who are seeing
insurance rates skyrocket to cover the cost of protecting against climate-
fueled disasters.

It is now a fact about the United States, the wealthiest nation Earth as
well as one of its biggest greenhouse-gas polluters, that a person who has
suggested climate change is being caused by �natural cycles� is second in
the line of succession to be president. Johnson�s ascension from little-
known representative from Louisiana risks even more deeply entrenching in
American politics the false idea of established climate science as a
matter of opinion or debate. Few other countries are so divided on this
issue. It wouldn�t matter, except that the US should be leading the fight
for change. Instead, it risks sinking deeper into paralysis at a time when
it�s already moving far too slowly to avoid the worst impacts of planetary
heating.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-10-29/house-speaker-mike-
johnson-widens-partisan-climate-change-divide?leadSource=uverify%20wall

Re: New House Speaker Widens Partisan Climate Divide

<hhlvjilq7msj60efe9mtrnhn1rk5sgh1uf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=206&group=alt.folklore.urban#206

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english,talk.environment,alt.folklore.urban,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:20:29 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 16:20 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 03:44:23 -0000 (UTC), alredy <alredy@bloomberg.com> wrote:

>***alredy***, implies the write is also deficient in mathmathics and basic
>science. These climate clowns are basing their hysteria on a few hundred
>years of actual temperature history.

Lie. We have climate and temperature history going back tens of thousands of years just
in ice cores and millions of years in rocks. If you think for one minute I'm going to
take some oil industry mouthpiece's word for climate research over that of accredited
climate scientists, geologists, paleontologists, etc., you've lost your mind.

Swill
--
You know what's more fun than watching Russians die on a Ukrainian
battlefield?

Watching Russians *burning* on a Ukrainian battlefield!
<https://twitter.com/TonyaLevchuk/status/1717158589725302984?s=20>
(Do not watch if you're a snowflake)

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.