It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTES

SubjectAuthor
* Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTES26C.Z968
+* Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTESNevermind
|`- Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTESKen
`- Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTESByker

1
Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTES

<F0X1L.795850$MJk2.354277@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20566&group=alt.politics#20566

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTES
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 16:28:21 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 16:28 UTC

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11307887/
> Ukrainian-troops-shoot-four-Russian-helicopters-just-18-MINUTES.html
>
> Ukrainian troops shoot down four Russian helicopters in
> just 18 MINUTES
>
> Kyiv's Ministry of Defence and Air Force both confirmed
> downing of the aircraft
>
> Air Force said the four successful strikes came between
> 8.40am to 8.58am
>
> . . .
>
> I guess Russian pilots aren't morning people ....
>
> If true (always gotta ask in this war) it's a major
> coup for Ukrainians and another thing to make Putin
> look like a loser.
>
> The choppers were providing fire support for ground
> troops in the area. Allegedly they were KA-52 attack
> choppers, an unusual design with counter-rotating
> sets of blades and no tail rotor.
>
> https://www.military-today.com/helicopters/ka52_hokum_b.htm

Thank God Putin isn't as effective as Hitler was. He's sure trying, though. The world needs to hold Putin and his helpers accountable for war crimes.

Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTES

<ti9mvd$1rpi3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20568&group=alt.politics#20568

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:55:39 -0500
 by: Ken - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 18:55 UTC

Nevermind wrote:

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11307887/
>> Ukrainian-troops-shoot-four-Russian-helicopters-just-18-MINUTES.html
>>
>> Ukrainian troops shoot down four Russian helicopters in
>> just 18 MINUTES
>>
>> Kyiv's Ministry of Defence and Air Force both confirmed
>> downing of the aircraft
>>
>> Air Force said the four successful strikes came between
>> 8.40am to 8.58am
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> I guess Russian pilots aren't morning people ....
>>
>> If true (always gotta ask in this war) it's a major
>> coup for Ukrainians and another thing to make Putin
>> look like a loser.
>>
>> The choppers were providing fire support for ground
>> troops in the area. Allegedly they were KA-52 attack
>> choppers, an unusual design with counter-rotating
>> sets of blades and no tail rotor.
>>
>> https://www.military-today.com/helicopters/ka52_hokum_b.htm
>
> Thank God Putin isn't as effective as Hitler was. He's sure trying, though. The world needs to hold Putin and his helpers accountable for war crimes.

Russia and Germany paid a terrible price because of a crazy person's
quest for power. Russia is being led by a person very similar to
Hitler, and he will do to Russia what Hitler did to Germany unless he is
stopped.

Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTES

<nDOdnaAylZS0Ftr-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23688&group=alt.politics#23688

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.eu
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 23:51:04 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 03:51 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11307887/Ukrainian-troops-shoot-four-Russian-helicopters-just-18-MINUTES.html

Ukrainian troops shoot down four Russian helicopters in
just 18 MINUTES

Kyiv's Ministry of Defence and Air Force both confirmed
downing of the aircraft

Air Force said the four successful strikes came between
8.40am to 8.58am

.. . .

I guess Russian pilots aren't morning people ....

If true (always gotta ask in this war) it's a major
coup for Ukrainians and another thing to make Putin
look like a loser.

The choppers were providing fire support for ground
troops in the area. Allegedly they were KA-52 attack
choppers, an unusual design with counter-rotating
sets of blades and no tail rotor.

https://www.military-today.com/helicopters/ka52_hokum_b.htm

Re: Ukraine Nails FOUR Russian Attack Helo's Within 18 MINUTES

<AoOcndPhv7YTx9X-nZ2dnZfqn_Vg4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23704&group=alt.politics#23704

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.eu
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:35:59 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 18:35 UTC

"26C.Z968" wrote in message

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11307887/Ukrainian-troops-shoot-four-Russian-helicopters-just-18-MINUTES.html

No live footage yet, but I'll keep looking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf8oQXpIgWQ

My fave: "Happy landings, Sergei":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IgoMxN-pEA