Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Iran involvement in Hamas attack
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 21:51:43 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 01:51 UTC

The U.S. has intelligence indicating senior Iranian officials were
surprised by the Hamas-led terror attack on Israel, according to
multiple American officials familiar with the matter, preliminarily
suggesting Tehran was not directly involved the launch of the deadly
Oct. 7 assault.

While analysis and collection are continuing and additional
information may arise to contradict the initial assessments, officials
briefed on the intelligence say key Iranian officials who would
normally be aware of operations in the region appeared to be unaware
the attacks were taking place.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-israel-iranian-officials-surprised-by-hamas-attack-israel/

Iran: Naw man, we didn't have anything to do with it. We didn't even
know there was a war going on.
HawHawHaw!
Who do they think is going to believe that?
However comma if it's true, some heads are going to be rolling down at
the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Intelligence Organization.

--
bill

Re: Iran involvement in Hamas attack

<ug7q49$29udm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20652&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20652

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Iran involvement in Hamas attack
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 22:45:13 -0500
 by: sticks - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 03:45 UTC

On 10/11/2023 8:51 PM, bfh wrote:
> The U.S. has intelligence indicating senior Iranian officials were
> surprised by the Hamas-led terror attack on Israel, according to
> multiple American officials familiar with the matter, preliminarily
> suggesting Tehran was not directly involved the launch of the deadly
> Oct. 7 assault.
>
> While analysis and collection are continuing and additional information
> may arise to contradict the initial assessments, officials briefed on
> the intelligence say key Iranian officials who would normally be aware
> of operations in the region appeared to be unaware the attacks were
> taking place.
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-israel-iranian-officials-surprised-by-hamas-attack-israel/
>
> Iran: Naw man, we didn't have anything to do with it. We didn't even
> know there was a war going on.
> HawHawHaw!
> Who do they think is going to believe that?
> However comma if it's true, some heads are going to be rolling down at
> the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Intelligence Organization.

Trust the American media as much as Hamas. Fake news!

<https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/11/sources-say-alert-media-spotted-doing-heavy-water-carrying-for-biden-admin-and-iran-n2388429>