No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation with detail.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the House

SubjectAuthor
* Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the HouseTechnobarbarian
`* Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the Housekmiller
 +* Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the Housebfh
 |`- Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the HouseGeorge.Anthony
 `- Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the HouseTechnobarbarian

1
Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the House

<85d80f7d-7f6a-4aa3-a472-cd5030dc98den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20686&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20686

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the House
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 22:00 UTC

"WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what they are hailing as a consensus choice, House Republicans have nominated a college intern named Zach to be the new Speaker of the House.

The freshly minted G.O.P. nominee acknowledged that he was “kind of surprised” to be chosen as Speaker but said that he was “totally stoked about wielding that hammer.”

“I’m, like, whoa—all of a sudden, I’m Thor,” he said. “This is gonna be dope.”

Zach, who is taking a year off from his studies at the Northern University of Southern Florida, is well liked within the G.O.P. conference, insiders said.

“Zach never screws up our coffee orders,” one Republican congressman said. “You couldn’t say the same for Kevin McCarthy.”"

https://tinyurl.com/ye279t25

TB

Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the House

<BeucnYvdKIgDbrT4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20688&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20688

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 18:49:21 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 01:49 UTC

On 10/13/2023 3:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what they are hailing as a consensus choice, House Republicans have nominated a college intern named Zach to be the new Speaker of the House.
>
> The freshly minted G.O.P. nominee acknowledged that he was “kind of surprised” to be chosen as Speaker but said that he was “totally stoked about wielding that hammer.”
>
> “I’m, like, whoa—all of a sudden, I’m Thor,” he said. “This is gonna be dope.”
>
> Zach, who is taking a year off from his studies at the Northern University of Southern Florida, is well liked within the G.O.P. conference, insiders said.
>
> “Zach never screws up our coffee orders,” one Republican congressman said. “You couldn’t say the same for Kevin McCarthy.”"
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ye279t25
>
> TB

Seems like he's overqualified for Speaker...

We want Santos! We want Santos! We want Santos!

Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the House

<u2nWM.34429$0UVe.14049@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20690&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20690

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 22:29:46 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 02:29 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 10/13/2023 3:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>> "WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what they are hailing as a
>> consensus choice, House Republicans have nominated a college intern
>> named Zach to be the new Speaker of the House.
>>
>> The freshly minted G.O.P. nominee acknowledged that he was “kind
>> of surprised” to be chosen as Speaker but said that he was
>> “totally stoked about wielding that hammer.”
>>
>> “I’m, like, whoa—all of a sudden, I’m Thor,” he said.
>> “This is gonna be dope.”
>>
>> Zach, who is taking a year off from his studies at the Northern
>> University of Southern Florida, is well liked within the G.O.P.
>> conference, insiders said.
>>
>> “Zach never screws up our coffee orders,” one Republican
>> congressman said. “You couldn’t say the same for Kevin
>> McCarthy.”"
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/ye279t25
>>
>> TB
>
> Seems like he's overqualified for Speaker...
>
> We want Santos! We want Santos! We want Santos!

I want Gutfeld!

--
bill

Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the House

<c953ec1e-a0d9-4e6f-8b9f-fa81f14ce40dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20691&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20691

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 20:24:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 03:24 UTC

On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 6:49:31 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> On 10/13/2023 3:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > "WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what they are hailing as a consensus choice, House Republicans have nominated a college intern named Zach to be the new Speaker of the House.
> >
> > The freshly minted G.O.P. nominee acknowledged that he was “kind of surprised” to be chosen as Speaker but said that he was “totally stoked about wielding that hammer.”
> >
> > “I’m, like, whoa—all of a sudden, I’m Thor,” he said. “This is gonna be dope.”
> >
> > Zach, who is taking a year off from his studies at the Northern University of Southern Florida, is well liked within the G.O.P. conference, insiders said.
> >
> > “Zach never screws up our coffee orders,” one Republican congressman said. “You couldn’t say the same for Kevin McCarthy.”"
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/ye279t25
> >
> > TB
> Seems like he's overqualified for Speaker...
>
> We want Santos! We want Santos! We want Santos!

Santos might have a "path" to the job. He hasn't been wasting his time in Washington. It looks like he has been collecting as much dirt as he can find. All he has to do is blackmail enough congress critters.

"George Santos threatens to ruin Republicans who vote to expel him from Congress"

"Rep. George Santos (R-NY), who has refused to resign from Congress amid a second round of federal indictments, took to X on Wednesday to attack the handful of Republicans who introduced a resolution to expel him from the House of Representatives — and warn that he could ruin their careers over it.

"I look very much forward to seeing the anti American attempt by WEAK RINO’s to oust me without giving me my right to Due process," wrote Santos, who soon after being elected was exposed for having lied about almost every aspect of his personal background from his education to his work history. "Remember if I’m in fact ousted fascism will officially be well and alive in the United States of America and these members will be the champions of it."

"I do want to remind my dear colleagues who all but one have deep long troubling careers in politics that I will have a lot of time on my hands to return the favor in the most expedient fashion mankind has ever seen," he continued. "I’m done with the hypocrisy and the projection coming from the same individuals for the last 10 months! #PolitcalWarfare does not scare me, I find my strength in God and with him in my life all is possible."

https://www.rawstory.com/santos-threat/

They still haven't tossed his lying ass, so maybe he does have some leverage? lol

TB

Re: Republican Intern Named Zach to Be Speaker of the House

<uge849$3t6a8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20692&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20692

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 14:20:57 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:c9RDy38WRr/pFkFU825EmkE+eck=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 14:20 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> On 10/13/2023 3:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> "WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what they are hailing as a
>>> consensus choice, House Republicans have nominated a college intern
>>> named Zach to be the new Speaker of the House.
>>>
>>> The freshly minted G.O.P. nominee acknowledged that he was “kind
>>> of surprised” to be chosen as Speaker but said that he was
>>> “totally stoked about wielding that hammer.”
>>>
>>> “I’m, like, whoa—all of a sudden, I’m Thor,” he said.
>>> “This is gonna be dope.”
>>>
>>> Zach, who is taking a year off from his studies at the Northern
>>> University of Southern Florida, is well liked within the G.O.P.
>>> conference, insiders said.
>>>
>>> “Zach never screws up our coffee orders,” one Republican
>>> congressman said. “You couldn’t say the same for Kevin
>>> McCarthy.”"
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ye279t25
>>>
>>> TB
>>
>> Seems like he's overqualified for Speaker...
>>
>> We want Santos! We want Santos! We want Santos!
>
> I want Gutfeld!

Ditto.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.