Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:37:22 -0700
Subject: Re: It's raining spaghetti
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 21:37 UTC

On 10/19/2023 7:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> It's raining spaghetti and a lot of people are getting hit. Now I'm wondering if Sidney's attorney needs an attorney.
>
> "'Kraken' lawyer Sidney Powell to plead guilty in Georgia election case"
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/sidney-powell-guilty-plea/
>
> TB

Wait just a minute. She's innocent until proven guilty and she hasn't
been proven guilty. Just because she admits she's guilty doesn't cut it
around these here parts. Nolo Contendre! Nolo Contendre! Nolo Contendre!

HawHawHaw!

In any event, the orange goon better beware. His personal flock of
goonites are coming home to rest and he may be underneath them on the perch.

Re: It's raining spaghetti

<AQ6dnayfJ5VL7Kj4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20764&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20764

Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 12:02:48 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 19:02 UTC

On 10/20/2023 10:09 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 2:37:31 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
>> On 10/19/2023 7:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> It's raining spaghetti and a lot of people are getting hit. Now I'm wondering if Sidney's attorney needs an attorney.
>>>
>>> "'Kraken' lawyer Sidney Powell to plead guilty in Georgia election case"
>>>
>>> https://www.rawstory.com/sidney-powell-guilty-plea/
>>>
>>> TB
>> Wait just a minute. She's innocent until proven guilty and she hasn't
>> been proven guilty. Just because she admits she's guilty doesn't cut it
>> around these here parts. Nolo Contendre! Nolo Contendre! Nolo Contendre!
>>
>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> In any event, the orange goon better beware. His personal flock of
>> goonites are coming home to rest and he may be underneath them on the perch.
>
> LOL, Yep. Orange jesus's former lawyers are falling like dominos. This one took a felony sized chunk of spaghetti. They must have taught those fools the basics when they were in law school. One of the basic rules is that you really should not participate in your client's crimes.
>
> "Kenneth Chesebro pleads guilty in Georgia election case deal"
>
> "The Harvard-educated lawyer agreed to pay $5,000 in restitution and will serve five years of probation, and he must also complete 100 hours of community service and write a letter of apology to the people of Georgia."
>
> "Chesebro is the first Trump co-defendant to plead guilty to a felony, conspiracy to commit filing false documents."
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/kenneth-chesebro-2666033986/
>
> TB

He also promises to testify against other defendants (as did Powell).
That should be interesting.

And, as a side note - if you plead guilty to it, was it really spaghetti?