From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Racist Assholes!
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 18:39:34 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 23:39 UTC

You dumb ass pants on fire liberals are more racist than anyone in the
south ever was. They are trying to say we can't compete on a level
playing field. And not just racist bastards, they are creating more dumb
asses to maintain their voter base. I would expect better, especially
from the Garden of Oregon.

On the plus side though, they will be able to recite every letter of the
new age alphabet soup and be knowledgeable of every pronoun possible. I
just hope they never have to count them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blue-state-suspends-basic-skills-graduation-requirement-again-citing-harm-students-color
--
Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just

Re: OT? - Racist Assholes!

<uh71oe$3eso8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20776&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20776

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - Racist Assholes!
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:05:35 -0500
 by: sticks - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:05 UTC

On 10/23/2023 6:39 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> You dumb ass pants on fire liberals are more racist than anyone in the
> south ever was. They are trying to say we can't compete on a level
> playing field. And not just racist bastards, they are creating more dumb
> asses to maintain their voter base. I would expect better, especially
> from the Garden of Oregon.
>
> On the plus side though, they will be able to recite every letter of the
> new age alphabet soup and be knowledgeable of every  pronoun possible. I
> just hope they never have to count them.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blue-state-suspends-basic-skills-graduation-requirement-again-citing-harm-students-color

Teaching science and math...No
Sex education for 6 year olds...Of course.
Chaos, only now you get a diploma to prove it.

Re: OT? - Racist Assholes!

<29afd258-34d4-43c1-92c1-8c2752b42535n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20783&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20783

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:16 UTC

On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 7:08:37 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 5:05:38 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> > On 10/23/2023 6:39 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> > > You dumb ass pants on fire liberals are more racist than anyone in the
> > > south ever was. They are trying to say we can't compete on a level
> > > playing field. And not just racist bastards, they are creating more dumb
> > > asses to maintain their voter base. I would expect better, especially
> > > from the Garden of Oregon.
> > >
> > > On the plus side though, they will be able to recite every letter of the
> > > new age alphabet soup and be knowledgeable of every pronoun possible. I
> > > just hope they never have to count them.
> > >
> > > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blue-state-suspends-basic-skills-graduation-requirement-again-citing-harm-students-color
> > Teaching science and math...No
> > Sex education for 6 year olds...Of course.
> > Chaos, only now you get a diploma to prove it.
> Yeah, the retrumplicans are working hard to make this all about color. It isn't. But since you're a simpleton I'm going to keep this simple. Quoting from that article:
>
> "Oregon has one of the lowest graduation rates compared to other states, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting, but also has among the most rigorous credit requirements."
>
> It does not sound like Oregon is some sort of diploma mill.
>
> A small thought for the people who are smarter than our jive ass troll. Did you ever wonder why you had to take all that math you never use? Maybe you didn't really need that math? Maybe that was a only a screening device? And maybe that screening device is eliminating some very talented people who just aren't very good at math? There is a small quiet revolution going on in education based on this sort of question.
>
> TB

Keep in mind if it is not on Fox news the Bobbsey twins won’t believe it, OTOH if they can see it on orange Julius truth social it then becomes a fact.