Subject: Re: The orange jesus immigration playbook
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 14:11:48 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:11 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Trump Says He’ll Ban Immigrants Who ‘Don’t Like Our
> Religion’
>
> The former president vowed to subject immigrants to "ideological
> screening" before allowing them into the United States"
>
> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-ban-immigrants-religion-campaign-speech-1234860524/
>
> I assume we'll get an even bigger and grander fence the second
> time around. This time around Venezuela will have to pay at least
> half the cost to build it in the first place. At this point we're
> getting more Venezuelans than Mexicans. I'm sure it won't be any
> problem for them to come up with the money. To pay for maintenance
> we could turn "*The Wall*" into an amusement park. Let people shoot
> foreigners with pellet guns loaded with fluorescent paint. After
> they had paid appropriate fees and bought their official pellets
> from the concessionaire. I've been told that the pellets can have a
> serious sting if you freeze them.

You're probably thinking of what normal people call paintballs. And if
you're looking to seriously sting illegals rather than just
ostentatiously marking them with dayglo - and maybe nightglo paint -
you'll need one of these:
https://4patriots.com/products/patriot-power-generator-1800
connected to a portable freezer to keep your balls frozen in southern
Texas while you're waiting in your sniper nest for targets to get
slowed down by the razor wire.

--
bill

Re: The orange jesus immigration playbook

<UWVZM.29096$AvZ9.24961@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20782&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20782

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 16:38:11 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:38 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 11:11:53 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> "Trump Says He’ll Ban Immigrants Who ‘Don’t
>>> Like Our Religion’
>>>
>>> The former president vowed to subject immigrants to
>>> "ideological screening" before allowing them into the United
>>> States"
>>>
>>> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-ban-immigrants-religion-campaign-speech-1234860524/

I assume we'll get an even bigger and grander fence the second
>>> time around. This time around Venezuela will have to pay at
>>> least half the cost to build it in the first place. At this
>>> point we're getting more Venezuelans than Mexicans. I'm sure it
>>> won't be any problem for them to come up with the money. To pay
>>> for maintenance we could turn "*The Wall*" into an amusement
>>> park. Let people shoot foreigners with pellet guns loaded with
>>> fluorescent paint. After they had paid appropriate fees and
>>> bought their official pellets from the concessionaire. I've
>>> been told that the pellets can have a serious sting if you
>>> freeze them.
>> You're probably thinking of what normal people call paintballs.
>> And if you're looking to seriously sting illegals rather than
>> just ostentatiously marking them with dayglo - and maybe nightglo
>> paint - you'll need one of these:
>> https://4patriots.com/products/patriot-power-generator-1800
>> connected to a portable freezer to keep your balls frozen in
>> southern Texas while you're waiting in your sniper nest for
>> targets to get slowed down by the razor wire.
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Yeah, I had a brain fart there, but I was hoping someone might come
> up with something useful. There are just a ton of ways to freeze
> your balls. Especially if you're there in your RV. How do you
> expect to turn a profit without RVs? So, I went looking for a
> serious paintball gun and didn't really find anything really up to
> the job. I think the sport would cause a lot of innovation. This
> one would probably do for a start. It manages to be a top seller
> despite the price.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Planet-Eclipse-LV2-Paintball-Marker/dp/B0BX1MZFS9/ref=zg_bs_g_3415571_sccl_22/142-0312021-0950903?psc=1

damn. You can almost get two almost-decent evil assault rifles for that.

> I would want something with night vision and a good scope.

If you have poor night vision, some sort of night vision device might
be helpful to detect wetlegs if there were no moon or stars, but as to
a scope............I think it's uniquely possible that you
misoverestimate the range and accuracy of paint guns.

--
bill

Re: The orange jesus immigration playbook

<phYZM.208060$rbid.107543@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20785&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20785

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:18:45 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:18 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 1:38:16 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

I assume we'll get an even bigger and grander fence the second

>>> Yeah, I had a brain fart there, but I was hoping someone might
>>> come up with something useful. There are just a ton of ways to
>>> freeze your balls. Especially if you're there in your RV. How
>>> do you expect to turn a profit without RVs? So, I went looking
>>> for a serious paintball gun and didn't really find anything
>>> really up to the job. I think the sport would cause a lot of
>>> innovation. This one would probably do for a start. It manages
>>> to be a top seller despite the price.
>>>
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Planet-Eclipse-LV2-Paintball-Marker/dp/B0BX1MZFS9/ref=zg_bs_g_3415571_sccl_22/142-0312021-0950903?psc=1

damn. You can almost get two almost-decent evil assault rifles for that.

>>> I would want something with night vision and a good scope.
>> If you have poor night vision, some sort of night vision device
>> might be helpful to detect wetlegs if there were no moon or
>> stars, but as to a scope............I think it's uniquely
>> possible that you misoverestimate the range and accuracy of paint
>> guns.
>>> I think I would want some good protection, incase the people on
>>> the other side took the game a little more seriously. The
>>> busier fun centers on "*The Wall*" would probably have all
>>> sorts of stuff available for purchase or rent.
>>>
>>> The real name would probably be "The Fantastic Trump Wall", or
>>> something like that, so that we had to pay him and his family
>>> for using the name forever. Hitler made a lot of money because
>>> his image was on the postage stamps. There are a ton of ways
>>> to "monetize" the office.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> As I noted, there is plenty of room for innovation here. I mean,
> think about it. How much fun is this going to be if you're standing
> at close range with a paintball gun, and the other guy is taking
> this sport way too seriously? This loosely ties to something else I
> had seen on my recent trip to the coast. It's another way I'm
> behind the times. Because there's a new business opening in
> Tillamook that features ax throwing and gel blasting. I've barely
> gotten used to the idea of throwing axes around indoors. I had to
> look up gel blasting. It's sort of like paintball guns.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gel_blaster
>
> Innovate. Maybe shoot very fast spurts of special glow in the dark
> gel? It would be beautiful at night.

Sounds like a good way to spend time while waiting for a Starlink
train......long as it doesn't screw with my night vision. Takes me a
lot longer to get my night vision into efficacious status than it used to.

> Maybe target people with
> computers and paintball mortars?

So hey. So c'mon man, I, like, you know, literally invented the
cowpattiepult decades ago? So all I gotta do is, like, you know,
change the payload and tweak the ballistics algorithms? Shoulda, like,
patented the damthing, me. So.

--
bill