Subject: Re: Nothing Says "Smaller Government" Like........Jailing Doctors
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sac.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 23:20:38 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 03:20 UTC

On 4/6/22 10:34 PM, Abort Babies wrote:

>> Oklahoma lawmakers vote to ban
>> abortion, imprison doctors
>> April 5, 2022
>
> They should all be sentenced to death for their vaccines that we now know
> will give POTUS Trump AIDS and kill him in months.

?Que?

Trump is alive an well and as annoying as ever.

I posted a news item a few day ago about some German
guy who got *86* vaccinations - so he could sell the
vax cards/codes. He didn't die. Indeed he should be
an interesting research project - CAN he still get
Covid ???

> Trump's son Barron is already on his death bed suffering like the Fags do,
> Trump is next then who knows. The entire family!

Barron Trump is in great shape and looks to be
seven feet tall when all is done. If he inherits
his dads drive he'll be a formidable figure in
the coming years. Same if he inherits his mommas
smarts. If he combines them ........

In any case, extreme abortion laws are NOT "small govt"
for fuckin' sure. The GOP should AVOID this unsolvable
issue as much as possible. Most women, despite their
claimed ideology, WANT that choice of an abortion in
whatever they find to be extreme circumstances. These
new GOP initiatives put them in a terrible spot - and
they'll vote Dem - no matter how awful the Dems may
be - just to keep the abortion option open.

"Abortion" is a Lose-Lose issue. Neither science or
math or theology has The Answer - it's a totally
human-invented "problem". 3rd-Tri abortions ...
I think there's more of a general consensus against
them, but earlier ........

Re: Nothing Says "Smaller Government" Like........Jailing Doctors

<XnsAE72555F1794Bnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20803&group=alt.politics#20803

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sac.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 08:29:24 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 13:29 UTC

"25.BX944" <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote in

> On 4/6/22 10:34 PM, Abort Babies wrote:
>>>
>>> Oklahoma lawmakers vote to ban
>>> abortion, imprison doctors
>>> April 5, 2022
>>
>> They should all be sentenced to death for their vaccines that we now
>> know will give POTUS Trump AIDS and kill him in months.
>
> ?Que?
>
> Trump is alive an well and as annoying as ever.
>
> I posted a news item a few day ago about some German
> guy who got *86* vaccinations - so he could sell the
> vax cards/codes. He didn't die. Indeed he should be
> an interesting research project - CAN he still get
> Covid ???
>

>> Trump's son Barron is already on his death bed suffering like the
>> Fags do, Trump is next then who knows. The entire family!
>
> Barron Trump is in great shape and looks to be
> seven feet tall when all is done. If he inherits
> his dads drive he'll be a formidable figure in
> the coming years. Same if he inherits his mommas
> smarts. If he combines them ........

And as with the rest of the Trumps lack
of knowledge or ability is not an issue with
Republicans, they will follow the Trump Cult
anywhere.

> In any case, extreme abortion laws are NOT "small govt"
> for fuckin' sure. The GOP should AVOID this unsolvable
> issue as much as possible. Most women, despite their
> claimed ideology, WANT that choice of an abortion in
> whatever they find to be extreme circumstances. These
> new GOP initiatives put them in a terrible spot - and
> they'll vote Dem - no matter how awful the Dems may
> be - just to keep the abortion option open.

Republican women claim to be pro-life but if
THEIR little darling gets knocked up by Juan the
pool boy they will be the FIRST to demand abortion
rights.