To lead people, you must follow behind. -- Lao Tsu

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: surrender

SubjectAuthor
* Caros CastanedaVenus as a Boy
`* dream last nightchris rodgers
 `* Re: dream last nightslider
  `* Re: dream last nightchris rodgers
   `* Re: dream last nightslider
    `* surrenderchris rodgers
     `* Re: surrenderslider
      `* Re: surrenderchris rodgers
       `* Re: surrenderslider
        `- Re: surrenderchris rodgers

1
Caros Castaneda

<snu41f$a3u$1@news4.open-news-network.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2067&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2067

From: rainbowg...@web.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: Caros Castaneda
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 21:22:07 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 20:22 UTC

ist so gut wie tot!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.space

dream last night

<44c14c64-c6d2-4148-8bf1-3f8f8b578ba9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2069&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2069

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 11:40:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: dream last night
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:40 UTC

i had this dream last night.

in the dream someone told me that
i was not brave. no shit? i'm not so brave
afterall? Well that's news to me. He was inplying
that if i was brave i would be in their organization.
Darn another cult i don't have to join. so much for
not being brave.

Re: dream last night

<op.1dk7knck7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2070&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2070

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: dream last night
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 21:35:00 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 21:35 UTC

> i had this dream last night.
>
> in the dream someone told me that
> i was not brave. no shit? i'm not so brave
> afterall? Well that's news to me. He was inplying
> that if i was brave i would be in their organization.
> Darn another cult i don't have to join. so much for
> not being brave.

### - problem is, you've only gots a sharp machete see, instead of a
machine gun?

(thank goodness heh) :D

so you've now been chucked-out of THAT far-right cult!

they don't want ya no more! ain't no good to 'em!

whoo-hoo!

winner! :D

Re: dream last night

<500af67d-c99b-451a-a726-13e592b8eb78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2071&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2071

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 17:06:37 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:06 UTC

> ### - problem is, you've only gots a sharp machete see, instead of a
> machine gun?

there ya go again with one of your illusions.

> (thank goodness heh) :D

it's a dream meathead, remember ?

> so you've now been chucked-out of THAT far-right cult!

wtf? a far right cult? not a chance in hell would i unite
with anything political. these guys were pinche beaners.
5 or 6 little mexican guys who were old and probably were
sorcerers or some legend in their mind.

> they don't want ya no more! ain't no good to 'em!

perhaps they were no good for me?

> whoo-hoo!

jesus curb your excitement dreamer man.

> winner! :D

no winner here, just another shitty useless dream that goes nowhere.
i'm starting to think (after 50 years of this shit) that there is no god damn
payoff or jackpot. where's the beef? little crappy goofball dreams.

Re: dream last night

<op.1dl9xnr77eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2072&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2072

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:23:37 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:23 UTC

now ex-militia wrote :)))

>> - problem is, you've only gots a sharp machete see, instead of a
>> machine gun?
>
> there ya go again with one of your illusions.

### - haha well that's wot you said the other day, no?

that you gots no stinking guns and only a big "sharp machete"

although i fully realise you were only trying to be a bit evil/spooky at
the time heh...

a big sharp machete! woooo :)))

>> (thank goodness heh) :D
>
> it's a dream meathead, remember ?

### - better a machete than an ar15, right?

>> so you've now been chucked-out of THAT far-right cult!
>
> wtf? a far right cult?

### - (slider falling about laffing haha) :D yep!

> not a chance in hell would i unite
> with anything political.

### - maybe not literally or physically, but in spirit you're actually
very right-wing in your attitudes sometimes ("i ain't got no guns but i do
have a big sharp machete" remember? no true lefty would ever talk like
that lol...)

> these guys were pinche beaners.

### - beaners???

fyi: "Beaner is a derogatory slur towards Mexicans and Mexican-Americans.
The term originates from the prevalence of beans in Mexican cuisine."
--google

look, am not sayin' there ain't no such thing as racism on the left, but
'most' such hateful/derogatory thoughts/ideas comes from the right who
don't like blacks, jews, "beaners" or anything else that ain't white...
the whole idea that whitey is somehow best/better is a crock, that is
unless a whole bunch of whites get together and say so, and then it's an
even bigger crock! they're a minority group ffs!

> 5 or 6 little mexican guys who were old and probably were
> sorcerers or some legend in their mind.

### - all those mexican gangsters (any gangsters) are all right wing in
their violent approach to life!

the only gangster i know of that was left-wing was robin hood, but that's
complicated :)))

>> they don't want ya no more! ain't no good to 'em!
>
> perhaps they were no good for me?

### - absolutely no good, especially for you! but apparently (according to
that dream) you're now rid of 'em... they gave you your cards and let you
go...

i mean, one sure way for an escape artist to 'get-out' of things, is to
get thrown out? (really laffing) :)))

>> whoo-hoo!
>
> jesus curb your excitement dreamer man.

### - ah but that's all good news see? some kinda bunch of gangsters
(mexican or whatever) don't wantcha no more, and that's actually very
good! - for you!

>> winner! :D
>
> no winner here, just another shitty useless dream that goes nowhere.

### - imho it was just your subconscious mind speaking to ya via a dream
re you diggin' around in your head when awake wondering about if you're
right-wing, left-wing, and/or whatever (maybe lgbtq haha)

i.e., obviously i set the problem for you by talkin' about such things,
and now you've apparently rejected (at least in principle) being
right-wing as being the correct thing to do, and so ok in the dream 'they'
were rejecting you, but such reversals are quite common in dreams, after
all we've lived our whole lives to date in denial, and we're proud beings
;)

> i'm starting to think (after 50 years of this shit) that there is no god
> damn
> payoff or jackpot. where's the beef? little crappy goofball dreams.

### - yeah well, don't think... we only gets into trouble when we starts
'thinking' heh, when it usually starts adding up all wrong and then next
thing ya know you're in some kinda completely shitty cult or another
shootin' the goddamn place up lol... (could happen to anyone! haha)

i.e., certain 'attitudes' come from cults too! ;)

the only question remaining for someone not belonging to some one school
of thought or another is:

just how should one then have perhaps more 'correctly' lived and comported
oneself on this 'planet' of the endless cults!

(can't possibly join 'em, so my solution was to live 'beside' them and not
let-on, although, of course, that way ya prolly end up looking after them!
coz they don't actually have anyone (or anything) looking out for 'em!
see? it's ALL in their heads! meanwhile the planet's goin' down the drain
coz no cunt hardly even sees it anymore, all they DO see are their OWN
shitty ideas & concepts about: everything! - and it's 96% total shit!)

i.e., don't think... sit the fuck down sometimes and just... 'Be'

and see what happens! :)

surrender

<26708773-f901-4261-a5e3-ad804480d259n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2075&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2075

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 20:32:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: surrender
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 04:32 UTC

what happens if one surrenders all the way?
i don't mean quitting or stopping or laying down and dying.
i mean just surrender to the ultimate power (whatever that might be)
i have no idea what that is, i don't know who or what i would be
referring to. Obviously there are things way bigger than us.
I don't want to bring religion or spiritually mumbo jumbo in to this.
Those things can stay where they are. I don't have a problem with them.
Is it possible to let go all the way and surrender yourself completely
without any reservations? I'm giving it a try everynight to see where
this goes, i have no idea what might or will happen. I'm not holding
on to anything, i let go all the way. The dream has to be pure.

Re: surrender

<op.1dpj8fmk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2076&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2076

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: surrender
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 05:58:53 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 05:58 UTC

> what happens if one surrenders all the way?
> i don't mean quitting or stopping or laying down and dying.
> i mean just surrender to the ultimate power (whatever that might be)
> i have no idea what that is, i don't know who or what i would be
> referring to. Obviously there are things way bigger than us.
> I don't want to bring religion or spiritually mumbo jumbo in to this.
> Those things can stay where they are. I don't have a problem with them.
> Is it possible to let go all the way and surrender yourself completely
> without any reservations? I'm giving it a try everynight to see where
> this goes, i have no idea what might or will happen. I'm not holding
> on to anything, i let go all the way. The dream has to be pure.

### - no need to make such a 'big' deal about it lol...

more simply just sit and 'Be' for about 30 minutes at a time whenever you
remember to do it, is plenty (and more sane haha)

first thing in the morning is good ('before' easting/drinking any
breakfast) as it sets/lasts the rest of the day + helps becomes a routine
to 'remember' to do it coz you're gonna need about a month at least...

i.e., random thoughts will arise whilst trying, you're sitting there one
moment thinking nada and just being and the next there's some
dialogue/story going-on... pause at that point and examine it, ask
yourself what that thought is about, is it just gossip/shit about nada
really or has it some deeper theme to it? if it's just average mind-shit
then realise/recongise that and dismiss it (recognising it as such
dismisses it) and return again to just sitting and being, if otoh it's got
any substance to it (it's a cool idea) then make a mental note to come
back to it later and then return to just sitting and being... either way,
30 minutes of that is plenty

this btw, is a type of ancient zen meditation that promotes a kind of
inner-silence...

that what you're aiming for via this is something very subtle, comparable
to the subtle difference in awareness between say you 'actually' washing
some dishes, versus 'observing' yourself washing them... which, when you
examine it, is actually 2 very different persons or modes, the latter
being kinda silent...

to 'surrender' in that sense, is to allow that 'other' person or mode (the
'observer') to come forward some and then to eventually take-over, which
is does all by itself when it's grown enough...

it's very simple really... sit the fuck down sometimes and just... 'Be'

:)

Re: surrender

<9e4f93d0-326d-4e0c-9f15-78c66fae3650n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2078&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2078

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 06:44:38 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 14:44 UTC

this is an entirely different approach i'm taking while sleeping.
i had just fantastic results last night in dreaming. i'm doing
it my way. i'm not inline with anyone. pure is what i am after.
i don't need to follow anyone's foot steps.

Re: surrender

<op.1dp8utrz7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2080&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2080

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 14:50:43 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 14:50 UTC

> this is an entirely different approach i'm taking while sleeping.

### - ahaha ok scrub that last lot, thought you were talkin' about
something else entirely lol...

(prolly just as well then coz the 'bhagavad gita' (a classical story of
surrender) was up next haha)

Re: surrender

<a20c7afa-6f3d-4828-8bb7-2acd1228bec2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2082&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2082

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 14:46:32 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 22:46 UTC

so chrissy buddy, how is that surrendering working out for ya?
btw how does one surrender in the first place?
can you tell others how to do this and direct them to what they are
surrendering to?

it's kind of a state of mind
god knows what i'm directing this to.
I have no idea what or who might receive this
other than just my self. If someone asked me
what God is or who God is i wouldn't have a clue.
And i don't think anyone else knows either.
Although for maybe $55.55 some holy man might
give you an answer. best scam ever, better than ponzi all the way.