Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Subject: Trump owns 114 trademarks in China
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 19:53:23 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 02:53 UTC

— more than any other country by far, including the US.

Donald Trump's financial disclosures neglected to include hundreds of
trademarks he owns — including over 100 in China and six in Russia —
until after he left the office of the presidency.

Until this year, the former US president's ethics forms didn't disclose
his trademarks in foreign countries, which can provide him revenue and
are issued and can be revoked by foreign governments. He didn't disclose
them at all while in office, and he first disclosed the long list in
July of this year and amended it in August.

The belated disclosures mean that Americans had little insight into the
scope of Trump's foreign asset holdings during his presidency, and are
only learning about them as he runs for a second term in the 2024 election.

https://tinyurl.com/5n7x4hht

--
Frank Howell

Re: Trump owns 114 trademarks in China

<66CdnTZbQI4Lg9X4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20850&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20850

Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 15:00:41 -0800
Subject: Re: Trump owns 114 trademarks in China
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 23:00 UTC

On 11/4/2023 7:53 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
>  — more than any other country by far, including the US.
>
> Donald Trump's financial disclosures neglected to include hundreds of
> trademarks he owns — including over 100 in China and six in Russia —
> until after he left the office of the presidency.
>
> Until this year, the former US president's ethics forms didn't disclose
> his trademarks in foreign countries, which can provide him revenue and
> are issued and can be revoked by foreign governments. He didn't disclose
> them at all while in office, and he first disclosed the long list in
> July of this year and amended it in August.
>
> The belated disclosures mean that Americans had little insight into the
> scope of Trump's foreign asset holdings during his presidency, and are
> only learning about them as he runs for a second term in the 2024 election.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/5n7x4hht

Hey! At least we got to see the income tax forms he promised us. Didn't we?