From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Britain Warns Putin: Don't Invade Ukraine
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 19:09:20 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 19:09 UTC

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Britain's defence minister called on President
Vladimir Putin on Thursday to pull back from the brink over Ukraine and
warned that Russia would face long-term severe consequences if its forces
invaded its neighbour.

"Any action by Russia to threaten the sovereignty of Ukraine would not
only have severe consequences - they'd have long lasting consequences for
Russia," Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said.

Wallace called on Kremlin chief Putin to step back from any such moves
which he said could trigger a deadly civil war on the edge of Europe.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-12-09/britain-warns-putin-dont-invade-ukraine

"I would just urge him to think again: I don't think Russia wants those
consequences," Wallace said. "I don't want to see a civil war or a war at
the edge of Europe."

U.S. intelligence assesses that Russia could be planning a multi-front
offensive on Ukraine as early as next year, involving up to 175,000 troops.

The Kremlin denies it plans to invade and says the West is gripped by
Russophobia. Moscow says the expansion of NATO threatens Russia and has
contravened assurances given to it as the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991.

Wallace said that Russian talk of NATO encirclement was nonsense.

"Only 6% of the Russian land border is bordered by NATO countries - that's
hardly being surrounded by NATO," Wallace said.

"NATO is a defensive alliance - it is in our articles of establishment. It
is only there to defend itself and its members if it were to be attacked."

Wallace said it was up to sovereign states and NATO members if they joined
NATO - not Russia.

### - well here we go again lol?? (just can't leave it the fuck alone can
they heh...)

regarding the above: dunno if this is correct yet but we're currently
getting vague reports coming-in here re heavy-shelling by UKRAINE of the
southern occupied regions... just why ukraine would launch such an
offensive while russia is currently in-process of massing troops along
their borders, seems rather strange to say the least?

so are they 'trying' to start something with russia or what?? (would be
the logical conclusion...)

or... perhaps russia previously got-wind of this up-coming 'attack'
(possibly even feared by them to be backed by nato) and THAT'S why they're
currently massing troops along their border!? (actually makes far more
sense huh)

there being no reason otherwise for russia to suddenly invade ukraine
outta the blue like this UNLESS it's in-response to some kinda threat!
(which is what that particular threat has always been about to-date anyway)

hmm, methinks we can see exactly what's actually transpiring here huh...

so ok, 'whom' are WE gonna try to damage first eh?

china or russia!

place yer' bets! ;)

(lol who said biden was boring?? - i.e., forget the plague: ww3 here we
come!)