Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Subject: Durham Probe - CIA *KNEW* Trump-Russia Story Was Crap - and HID it
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:38:37 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 01:38 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-cia-concluded-data-alleging-trump-russia-connection-not-technically-plausible-user-created

Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection
not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

Durham says he will seek immunity for a Fusion GPS employee
during the trial of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann

.. . .

Short story - the CIA *knew* it ... and *hid* it.

Re: Durham Probe - CIA *KNEW* Trump-Russia Story Was Crap - and HID it

<xAK6K.337776$Lbb6.283190@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20968&group=alt.politics#20968

Subject: Re: Durham Probe - CIA *KNEW* Trump-Russia Story Was Crap - and HID
it
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: al...@aohello.con (AlleyCat)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 19:04:13 -0700
 by: AlleyCat - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 02:04 UTC

On 4/16/2022 6:38 PM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-cia-concluded-data-alleging-trump-russia-connection-not-technically-plausible-user-created
>

> Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection
> not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

Well, we know Durham is lying, because the CIA found no such "data."

Re: Durham Probe - CIA *KNEW* Trump-Russia Story Was Crap - and HID it

<XnsAE7C5442ECF9noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20969&group=alt.politics#20969

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 08:23:11 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 13:23 UTC

"25.BX944" <25BZ494@nada.net> wrote in

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-cia-concluded-data-alleging-tru
> mp-russia-connection-not-technically-plausible-user-created
>
> Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection
> not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

Senate panel: Trump colluded with Russia in 2016 election
Aug 18 2020

Putin wanted Donald Trump elected president,
not Hillary Clinton, because Putin believed
that Trump would serve Putin�s interests and
that Clinton wouldn�t. Putin therefore
interfered with America�s election to help
Trump win it and to ensure that Clinton did not.

Not only did Trump welcome that help, but he
solicited it, and he and his closest aides
actively colluded with the Russians and their
intermediaries to secure it and capitalize on it.
And then, as the Senate committee found, Trump
made false statements under oath about that
collusion to special counsel Robert Mueller, in
order to hide it.
https://tinyurl.com/yy852le5