Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Subject: Putin "Test Fires" His Super Missile - Can Carry 12 Warheads
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:47:48 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 02:47 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/20/vladimir-putin-tests-satan-ii-nuclear-missile-dozen-warheads/

Vladimir Putin tests ‘Satan II’ – a nuclear missile with a
dozen warheads that can hit ‘anywhere in world’

‘Deadliest weapon ever’ is a present for Nato that will
make Moscow’s enemies think twice, says Kremlin

.. . .

They're not even disguising the message .......

Dunno if Putin would really use nukes, but he's getting
old now, wants a "legacy" - or NOTHING.

These missiles can hold a dozen 100kt warheads. Those
are plenty big enough to blast the shit out of any
large city. No, they won't flatten the whole place,
just set it all on fire and create a huge pall of
radiation ........

It means a single missile could inflict double-strikes
on the most powerful EU nations within minutes - capitol
plus either a secondary city or major military base.

Putin couldn't tell if Trump was serious about
jumping in with both feet if he did anything in
Ukraine - now we can't tell if he's serious about
nuking his way out of a problem in Ukraine and/or
the EU (and maybe USA/Canada).

Ain't modern life so *interesting* ? :-)

Re: Putin "Test Fires" His Super Missile - Can Carry 12 Warheads

<Bq48K.241207$Xa1.223795@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21040&group=alt.politics#21040

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 23:44:32 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 03:44 UTC

25.BX944 wrote on 4/20/2022 10:47 PM:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/20/vladimir-putin-tests-satan-ii-nuclear-missile-dozen-warheads/
>

> Vladimir Putin tests ‘Satan II’ – a nuclear missile with a
> dozen warheads that can hit ‘anywhere in world’
>
> ‘Deadliest weapon ever’ is a present for Nato that will
> make Moscow’s enemies think twice, says Kremlin
>
> . . .
>
> They're not even disguising the message .......
>
> Dunno if Putin would really use nukes, but he's getting
> old now, wants a "legacy" - or NOTHING.
>
> These missiles can hold a dozen 100kt warheads. Those
> are plenty big enough to blast the shit out of any
> large city. No, they won't flatten the whole place,
> just set it all on fire and create a huge pall of
> radiation ........
>
> It means a single missile could inflict double-strikes
> on the most powerful EU nations within minutes - capitol
> plus either a secondary city or major military base.
>
> Putin couldn't tell if Trump was serious about
> jumping in with both feet if he did anything in
> Ukraine - now we can't tell if he's serious about
> nuking his way out of a problem in Ukraine and/or
> the EU (and maybe USA/Canada).
>
> Ain't modern life so *interesting* ? :-)

Better coverage from DailyMail.com

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10735901/Russia-tests-new-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-provide-food-thought-enemies.html