From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Ryan O'Neal dies
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:34:21 -0600
 by: super70s - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:34 UTC

I was never a big Peyton Place fan so I don't really remember him from
that. After Love Story he became one of the most popular male leads of
the '70s. One little known film he did I thought was pretty
entertaining was The Driver.

Apparently had a huge Irish temper, his feuds with Farrah and their son
made headlines but she became the love of his life until her passing.

Re: Ryan O'Neal dies

<ul0fcu$bbm$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211086&group=rec.arts.tv#211086

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Ryan O'Neal dies
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 01:20:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 01:20 UTC

In <ul095t$1tqh8$1@dont-email.me> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> writes:

>I was never a big Peyton Place fan so I don't really remember him from
>that. After Love Story he became one of the most popular male leads of
>the '70s. One little known film he did I thought was pretty
>entertaining was The Driver.

>Apparently had a huge Irish temper, his feuds with Farrah and their son
>made headlines but she became the love of his life until her passing.

And he saved Dr. Brennan's ("Bones'") kids from
the really nasty bad guys, who'd already murdered
the FBI agents guarding them...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_%28TV_series%29

dannyb@panix.com

arts / rec.arts.tv / Ryan O'Neal dies