Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 20:36:18 +0000
Subject: HEALTHWATCH: Michael Kinsley update?
From: radioact...@hotmail.com (bryan_styble)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
 by: bryan_styble - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 20:36 UTC

Anyone know how liberal leading light Michael Kinsley is doing these days?

Haven't seen ANYTHING published by him of late, and it's been almost two decades now since his brain surgery to hopefully alleviate his Parkinson's decline. (So I guess the cranium tweaking didn't help much, at least to the point where we can again benefit from his always-perspicacious analyses from the left flank of the increasingly-polarized political spectrum).

Thanks in advance for any info.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida