From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - A Cold Day in Hell
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 14:56:09 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:56 UTC

before these names are released. Too many big names - especially if
there are democrats, which I'm sure there are. This will drag on longer
than the Hunter Biden investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-list-deadline-associates-appeal-unsealing-passed-name-drops-could-begin-today
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - A Cold Day in Hell

<MPG.40010d45948ac0ae98969c@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21296&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21296

From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - A Cold Day in Hell
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 19:43:48 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 03:43 UTC

In article <un4hl9$3b3gd$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...

> before these names are released. Too many big names - especially if
> there are democrats, which I'm sure there are. This will drag on longer
> than the Hunter Biden investigation.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-list-deadline-associates-appeal-unsealing-passed-name-drops-could-begin-today

LOL Your ability to predict the future is truley amazing. You're
even worse at forecasting the future than me. That is a real
accomplishment.

All sorts of big names are on the list. The orange idiot and
Epstein had been buddies. He was a frequent flier. Robert Kennedy Jr.
made the list. Slick Wiily got prominent mention. You know who isn't on
the list? Of course not. Joe Biden and Obama are not on the list.

"Jeffrey Epstein list: 2nd batch of documents unsealed in Ghislaine
Maxwell lawsuit

Second batch of Epstein files released after federal judge's Dec. 18
order"

"A federal judge in New York overseeing a lawsuit between Jeffrey
Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre and his convicted accomplice Ghislaine
Maxwell ordered the unsealing of dozens of names connected to the
disgraced financier.

A second batch of files has been made public after Giuffre's lawyers
uploaded 40 previously redacted documents Wednesday evening. U.S.
District Judge Loretta Preska ordered their release in December but gave
the Jane and John Does two weeks in case they wanted to appeal.

Documents unsealed Friday included more mentions of former President
Bill Clinton, who is not accused of wrongdoing, British Prince Andrew,
who was accused of wrongdoing, a lengthy collection of emails to and
from Giuffre, and more."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-list-2nd-batch-documents-
unsealed-ghislaine-maxwell-lawsuit

TB

Re: OT? - A Cold Day in Hell

<un99u1$73j9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21299&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21299

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 10:15:01 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 16:15 UTC

On 1/4/2024 9:43 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <un4hl9$3b3gd$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>
>> before these names are released. Too many big names - especially if
>> there are democrats, which I'm sure there are. This will drag on longer
>> than the Hunter Biden investigation.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-list-deadline-associates-appeal-unsealing-passed-name-drops-could-begin-today
>
> LOL Your ability to predict the future is truley amazing.

That statement takes more gall than Karine Pierre talking to the press.
You of all people accusing some one of bad ESP. Bwah Hah Hah, Haw Haw
Haw, Snicker Snicker.

>You're even worse at forecasting the future than me. That is a real
> accomplishment.

> All sorts of big names are on the list. The orange idiot and
> Epstein had been buddies. He was a frequent flier. Robert Kennedy Jr.
> made the list. Slick Wiily got prominent mention. You know who isn't on
> the list? Of course not. Joe Biden and Obama are not on the list.
>
> "Jeffrey Epstein list: 2nd batch of documents unsealed in Ghislaine
> Maxwell lawsuit
>
> Second batch of Epstein files released after federal judge's Dec. 18
> order"
>
> "A federal judge in New York overseeing a lawsuit between Jeffrey
> Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre and his convicted accomplice Ghislaine
> Maxwell ordered the unsealing of dozens of names connected to the
> disgraced financier.
>
> A second batch of files has been made public after Giuffre's lawyers
> uploaded 40 previously redacted documents Wednesday evening. U.S.
> District Judge Loretta Preska ordered their release in December but gave
> the Jane and John Does two weeks in case they wanted to appeal.
>
> Documents unsealed Friday included more mentions of former President
> Bill Clinton, who is not accused of wrongdoing, British Prince Andrew,
> who was accused of wrongdoing, a lengthy collection of emails to and
> from Giuffre, and more."
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-list-2nd-batch-documents-
> unsealed-ghislaine-maxwell-lawsuit
>
> TB

I see you are back to your Captain Cut and Pate antics. But, as usual, a
big nothing burger from the sensationalizing media. Just about all of
this has been known for some time. And none of it is proof any wrong
doing by anyone except Andrew.

--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"