Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: Church Shooting - By CHINESE Rad Who Hated TAIWANESE Freedom-Lovers
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 23:06:46 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Tue, 17 May 2022 03:06 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-gunman-who-attacked-taiwanese-church-upset-about-political-tensions-between-china-taiwan

California church shooting suspect was motivated by 'hatred
of the Taiwanese people,' authorities say

The Orange County shooting left Dr. John Cheng dead and
four other congregants wounded

A Chinese immigrant accused of targeting an elderly
Taiwanese congregation in a shooting rampage at a southern
California church on Sunday was motivated by hatred for
Taiwanese people, officials said Monday.

"This was a politically motivated hate incident, a grievance
that this individual had between himself and the Taiwanese
community," Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes said at a news
conference.

.. . .

And how much will we hear about this on MSNBC/CNN ???

DICK !

They LOVE those genocidal totalitarian slaving PRC.
Like how DARE Taiwanese not wanna join with that
Marxist utopia !!!

Re: Church Shooting - By CHINESE Rad Who Hated TAIWANESE Freedom-Lovers

<chine.bleu-DE7F44.20414216052022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21269&group=alt.politics#21269

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:41:50 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 17 May 2022 03:41 UTC

In article <ScudnRUpe6fXjB7_nZ2dnUU7-RXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:

> They LOVE those genocidal totalitarian slaving PRC.
> Like how DARE Taiwanese not wanna join with that
> Marxist utopia !!!

Take that! all you people who demand Taiwan surrender to PRC!

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Church Shooting - By CHINESE Rad Who Hated TAIWANESE Freedom-Lovers

<cAOgK.252009$4c1.158881@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21287&group=alt.politics#21287

Subject: Re: Church Shooting - By CHINESE Rad Who Hated TAIWANESE
Freedom-Lovers
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 10:47:36 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Tue, 17 May 2022 14:47 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote on 5/16/2022 11:41 PM:
> In article <ScudnRUpe6fXjB7_nZ2dnUU7-RXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> They LOVE those genocidal totalitarian slaving PRC.
>> Like how DARE Taiwanese not wanna join with that
>> Marxist utopia !!!
> Take that! all you people who demand Taiwan surrender to PRC!

Alex Jones would call that a "false-flag operation" masterminded by the
warmongers in our MIC.