From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - And Therein Lies the Problem
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 08:51:57 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:51 UTC

This applies to just about every decision that comes out of that rat
infested swamp of DC.

“As a guy living inside the Beltway feeling a sense of crisis trying to
decide what to do in some Situation Room in the White House with people
who had data that was incomplete, we weren’t really thinking about what
that would mean to [a] family in Minnesota, a thousand miles away from
where the virus was hitting so hard. We weren’t really considering the
consequences in communities that were not New York City or some other
big city.” - Dr. Francis Collins

https://www.outkick.com/our-worst-suspicions-about-covid-health-officials-were-just-confirmed-mary-katharine-ham/
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - And Therein Lies the Problem

<unhcid$1k6p0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21321&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21321

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - And Therein Lies the Problem
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 11:49:01 -0600
 by: sticks - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 17:49 UTC

On 1/8/2024 8:51 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> This applies to just about every decision that comes out of that rat
> infested swamp of DC.
>
> “As a guy living inside the Beltway feeling a sense of crisis trying to
> decide what to do in some Situation Room in the White House with people
> who had data that was incomplete, we weren’t really thinking about what
> that would mean to [a] family in Minnesota, a thousand miles away from
> where the virus was hitting so hard. We weren’t really considering the
> consequences in communities that were not New York City or some other
> big city.” - Dr. Francis Collins
>
> https://www.outkick.com/our-worst-suspicions-about-covid-health-officials-were-just-confirmed-mary-katharine-ham/

Though I agree thinking people have rightly lost faith in the Health
System, primarily those making policy decisions, I'm not all in on
believing it the problem was their narrow minded view of the evolving
situation and instead not a well implemented planned pandemic. These
are corrupt and evil people, who have simply been caught in too many lies!

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,