From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: That should be stricken
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 14:08:00 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:08 UTC

With few exceptions, just about everyone should be able to get a
laugh out of this story.

"'That should be stricken': Republicans erupt after Dem links Trump to
Jeffrey Epstein"

"Republicans on the House Oversight Committee expressed outrage
Wednesday after Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-FL) noted that former President
Donald Trump associated with Jeffrey Epstein.

During a House Oversight Committee hearing about Hunter Biden, Moskowitz
reacted to sex trafficking concerns brought up by Rep. Marjorie Taylor
Greene (R-GA).

"And so, again, because the gentlelady from Georgia I know is such an
advocate for women's rights, as she mentioned, and is so concerned about
grooming, and apparently we don't have any standards here anymore,
again, I just want to remind my colleagues, because, you know, I don't
want them to forget about hypocrisy, okay?" Moskowitz said.

"I don't want them to forget about hypocrisy, but, you know, Donald
Trump was asked about Jeffrey Epstein, and when he was asked, he said,
you know, Jeffrey likes them young.""
[snip]

https://www.rawstory.com/that-should-be-stricken-republicans-erupt-
after-dem-links-trump-to-jeffrey-epstein/?cx_testId=4
&cx_testVariant=cx_undefined&cx_artPos=1
&cx_experienceId=EXC93HV4HK4I#cxrecs_s

TB