6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: The global economy

SubjectAuthor
* The global economybfh
+- Re: The global economyGeorge.Anthony
+* Re: The global economyFrank Howell
|+* Re: The global economysticks
||`- Re: The global economysticks
|`- Re: The global economyGeorge.Anthony
`* Re: The global economykmiller
 +- Re: The global economybfh
 `* Re: The global economyFrank Howell
  `- Re: The global economykmiller

1
The global economy

<TWinN.136893$Ama9.51044@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21328&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21328

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: The global economy
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 16:31:32 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 21:31 UTC

The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a row in
2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its latest
“Global Economic Prospects” report.
“Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down as a
decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank Group’s
chief economist and senior vice president, said.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html

US: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
UK: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
Russia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
China: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the
end of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of the
tools from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential
Threat to the World Economy.

--
bill

Re: The global economy

<unklfs$26idb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21330&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21330

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: The global economy
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 17:39:44 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 23:39 UTC

On 1/9/2024 3:31 PM, bfh wrote:
> The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
> growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
>     Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a row in
> 2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its latest
> “Global Economic Prospects” report.
>     “Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down as a
> decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank Group’s
> chief economist and senior vice president, said.
> https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html
>
> US:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> UK:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Russia:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> China:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the end
> of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of the tools
> from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential Threat to the
> World Economy.

Kinda' fits in nicely with the start of the Biden administration.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: The global economy

<5d98a088-cc9e-eec6-8030-f045f9538365@usermail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21331&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21331

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 16:02:18 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 00:02 UTC

bfh wrote:
> The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
> growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
>     Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a row in
> 2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its latest
> “Global Economic Prospects” report.
>     “Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down as a
> decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank Group’s
> chief economist and senior vice president, said.
> https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html
>

> US:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> UK:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Russia:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> China:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the end
> of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of the tools
> from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential Threat to the
> World Economy.

You got that right!

"Trump's lawyer argues that a president can order SEAL Team Six to
assassinate his political rival if Congress is cool with it."

Hail to Donald Mussolini! AKA shit happens!

--
Frank Howell

Re: The global economy

<YCydnZKQs7tblwP4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21332&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21332

Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 19:11:02 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 03:11 UTC

On 1/9/2024 1:31 PM, bfh wrote:
> The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
> growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
>     Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a row in
> 2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its latest
> “Global Economic Prospects” report.
>     “Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down as a
> decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank Group’s
> chief economist and senior vice president, said.
> https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html
>
> US:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> UK:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Russia:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> China:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
> Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the end
> of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of the tools
> from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential Threat to the
> World Economy.

HawHawHaw! The orange goon is immune! HawHawHaw!

Re: The global economy

<unl1th$2bn5s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21333&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21333

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 21:11:45 -0600
 by: sticks - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 03:11 UTC

On 1/9/2024 6:02 PM, Frank Howell wrote:

> "Trump's lawyer argues that a president can order SEAL Team Six to
> assassinate his political rival if Congress is cool with it."

Frank is too stupid to understand the issue and why the legal team
answered the question posed by the liberal nutjob of a judge as they
did, but since he is so sure a president doesn't have immunity while in
office it won't bother him when the next conservative AG has his
justice department prosecute Obama for the murder of a US citizen abroad
without trial. Hell, they can even serve their time together and Big
Mike can come visit them both.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: The global economy

<KvonN.181976$xHn7.90231@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21336&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21336

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 22:52:11 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 03:52 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 1/9/2024 1:31 PM, bfh wrote:
>> The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
>> growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
>>  Â Â Â  Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a
>> row in 2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its
>> latest “Global Economic Prospects” report.
>>  Â Â Â  “Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down
>> as a decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank
>> Group’s chief economist and senior vice president, said.
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html
>>

>> US:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> UK:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Russia:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> China:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world
>> economy.
>> Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the
>> end of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of
>> the tools from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential
>> Threat to the World Economy.
>>

> HawHawHaw! The orange goon is immune! HawHawHaw!

Must be the sooperdooperhydroxychloroking.

--
bill

Re: The global economy

<unmjhu$2innd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21339&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21339

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:18:56 -0600
 by: sticks - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:18 UTC

On 1/9/2024 9:11 PM, sticks wrote:
> On 1/9/2024 6:02 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
>
>> "Trump's lawyer argues that a president can order SEAL Team Six to
>> assassinate his political rival if Congress is cool with it."

Dishonest Howell also fails to provide a source for his quote above.
If you listen to the actual exchange, not only did the lawyer NOT say
what he's quoted above, he answers with a qualified YES, he can be
prosecuted. You just have to follow the constitution since Presidents
have special powers being they are the head of the executive branch. Of
course the judges ridiculous hypothetical is quite different than
Trump's asking for signature verification in an election. Still,
libtards are all in on destroying the system if it will hurt Trump and
Conservatives. Burn it all down.

<https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1744768477041172724>

> Frank is too stupid to understand the issue and why the legal team
> answered the question posed by the liberal nutjob of a judge as they
> did, but since he is so sure a president doesn't have immunity while in
> office it won't bother him when the next conservative AG  has his
> justice department prosecute Obama for the murder of a US citizen abroad
> without trial.  Hell, they can even serve their time together and Big
> Mike can come visit them both.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,
unless you're whitelisted and that's doubtful.

Re: The global economy

<unn192$2kr14$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21345&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21345

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:13:07 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:13 UTC

On 1/9/2024 6:02 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
>> The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
>> growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
>>      Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a row in
>> 2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its latest
>> “Global Economic Prospects” report.
>>      “Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down as a
>> decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank Group’s
>> chief economist and senior vice president, said.
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html
>>
>> US:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> UK:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Russia:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> China:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world
>> economy.
>> Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the
>> end of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of the
>> tools from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential
>> Threat to the World Economy.
>>
> You got that right!
>
> "Trump's lawyer argues that a president can order SEAL Team Six to
> assassinate his political rival if Congress is cool with it."
>
> Hail to Donald Mussolini! AKA shit happens!

Political assassination... Isn't that exactly what the
Obama/Clinton/Biden led NAGA dimocrat media have been doing to Trump?
Please refer to my tag line.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: The global economy

<67e5acbc-5b4e-bef7-fc00-5bd8e4b6e59a@usermail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21356&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21356

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 17:59:12 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 01:59 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 1/9/2024 1:31 PM, bfh wrote:
>> The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
>> growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
>>      Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a row in
>> 2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its latest
>> “Global Economic Prospects” report.
>>      “Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down as a
>> decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank Group’s
>> chief economist and senior vice president, said.
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html
>>

>> US:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> UK:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Russia:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> China:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>> Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world
>> economy.
>> Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the
>> end of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of the
>> tools from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential
>> Threat to the World Economy.
>>

> HawHawHaw! The orange goon is immune! HawHawHaw!
If Trump somehow won his bid for absolute immunity, wouldn't that also
apply to Biden? Ya I think so. Seal Team attention!

--
Frank Howell

Re: The global economy

<ZTqdnVWYAb_VLz34nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21357&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21357

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 19:30:15 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 03:30 UTC

On 1/11/2024 5:59 PM, Frank Howell wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> On 1/9/2024 1:31 PM, bfh wrote:
>>> The global economy is on course to record its worst half decade of
>>> growth in 30 years, according to the World Bank.
>>>      Global growth is forecast to slow for the third year in a row in
>>> 2024, dipping to 2.4% from 2.6% in 2023, the bank said in its latest
>>> “Global Economic Prospects” report.
>>>      “Without a major course correction, the 2020s will go down as a
>>> decade of wasted opportunity,” Indermit Gill, the World Bank Group’s
>>> chief economist and senior vice president, said.
>>> https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/09/global-economy-set-for-its-worst-half-decade-of-growth-in-30-years-world-bank.html
>>>
>>> US:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>>> UK:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>>> Russia:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>>> China:  It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>>> India: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>>> Saudi Arabia: It's not my fault. I don't control the world economy.
>>> Every other country: It's not my fault. I don't control the world
>>> economy.
>>> Any Democrat: I know it's not your fault. It's Trump's fault. At the
>>> end of the day going forward in the passage of time, he and all of
>>> the tools from his toolbox on the table are literally an existential
>>> Threat to the World Economy.
>>>

>> HawHawHaw! The orange goon is immune! HawHawHaw!
> If Trump somehow won his bid for absolute immunity, wouldn't that also
> apply to Biden?  Ya I think so. Seal Team attention!

Hey, wait! That's different. Besides, the orange goon says the VP gets
to choose who is President. Go Kamala! HawHawHaw!