From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Mig.Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Richard C. Higgins, 102, one of last survivors of Pearl Harbor attack
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:59:22 +0000
 by: Mig.Rhodes - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:59 UTC

One of the last remaining survivors of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Richard C. Higgins, died on Tuesday at the age of 102. He died of natural causes, according to his granddaughter, Angela Norton. She said he died at her home in Bend, Ore., where he had been residing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/21/us/richard-higgins-dead.html