Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.trump
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: Biden Says We Defend Taiwan - His Puppetmasters Immediately Say
Opposite
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 22:46:20 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Tue, 24 May 2022 02:46 UTC

Joe today said the USA would defend Taiwan against
Chinese aggression.

The WH staff/puppetmasters IMMEDIATELY walked that
back in a big hurry.

THEIR message to China - "Yea, go ahead - we won't
do shit but complain, oh Great Wonderful and Better
Chinese Masters".

If Biden wants to go down in the books with the slightest
shred of respect he'll have the Puppeteers executed on
the WH lawn. They are Enemy Agents.