From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Looks like weather manipulation to me
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 05:12:50 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 13:12 UTC

"Loomer questions if Haley is using ?weather manipulation? to steal
caucus from Trump"

"In a post to X (formerly Twitter) on Thursday, Laura Loomer threw out a
fresh conspiracy theory, questioning if perhaps Nikki Haley is using
weather control as a form of political witchery to steal Monday?s caucus
from former President Donald Trump, of whom Loomer is a passionate
supporter.

In the post, Loomer writes, "Is the Deep State activating HAARP to
disrupt the Iowa Caucus? We all know
Nikki Haley has a lot of friends in the defense industry and Military
industrial complex. She?s losing in Iowa, and now Iowa is set to get hit
with a ONCE IN A DECADE blizzard as Donald Trump is set to dominate the
Iowa Caucus. Is the Deep State using HAARP to rig the Iowa Caucus? Looks
like weather manipulation to me.""
[snip]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/loomer-questions-haley-using-weather-
214009008.html

TB

Re: Looks like weather manipulation to me

<Z0yoN.298035$83n7.244631@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21369&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21369

Subject: Re: Looks like weather manipulation to me
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:31:05 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 15:31 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Loomer questions if Haley is using ?weather manipulation? to steal
> caucus from Trump"
>
> "In a post to X (formerly Twitter) on Thursday, Laura Loomer threw out a
> fresh conspiracy theory, questioning if perhaps Nikki Haley is using
> weather control as a form of political witchery to steal Monday?s caucus
> from former President Donald Trump, of whom Loomer is a passionate
> supporter.
>
> In the post, Loomer writes, "Is the Deep State activating HAARP to
> disrupt the Iowa Caucus? We all know
> Nikki Haley has a lot of friends in the defense industry and Military
> industrial complex. She?s losing in Iowa, and now Iowa is set to get hit
> with a ONCE IN A DECADE blizzard as Donald Trump is set to dominate the
> Iowa Caucus. Is the Deep State using HAARP to rig the Iowa Caucus? Looks
> like weather manipulation to me.""
> [snip]
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/loomer-questions-haley-using-weather-
> 214009008.html

If it was a ONCE IN A CENTURY blizzard, I might believe
it...........but then again, I might not. I'll need some more passage
of time to self-draw a conclusion.

--
bill

Re: Looks like weather manipulation to me

<unuuam$3du4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21372&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21372

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 21:11:51 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:sx9jENL/wQTQImiiYmF552dKRMA=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 21:11 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>

>> "Loomer questions if Haley is using ?weather manipulation? to steal
>> caucus from Trump"
>>
>> "In a post to X (formerly Twitter) on Thursday, Laura Loomer threw out a
>> fresh conspiracy theory, questioning if perhaps Nikki Haley is using
>> weather control as a form of political witchery to steal Monday?s caucus
>> from former President Donald Trump, of whom Loomer is a passionate
>> supporter.
>>
>> In the post, Loomer writes, "Is the Deep State activating HAARP to
>> disrupt the Iowa Caucus? We all know
>> Nikki Haley has a lot of friends in the defense industry and Military
>> industrial complex. She?s losing in Iowa, and now Iowa is set to get hit
>> with a ONCE IN A DECADE blizzard as Donald Trump is set to dominate the
>> Iowa Caucus. Is the Deep State using HAARP to rig the Iowa Caucus? Looks
>> like weather manipulation to me.""
>> [snip]
>>
>> https://www.yahoo.com/news/loomer-questions-haley-using-weather-
>> 214009008.html
>
> If it was a ONCE IN A CENTURY blizzard, I might believe
> it...........but then again, I might not. I'll need some more passage
> of time to self-draw a conclusion.

I wonder if Nikki Haley was also responsible for almost sinking that over
populated island.

--
Everyone has the right to be stupid but liberals tendbto abusebthat right.