From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: The Young and the Dead: Jennifer Leak, 76
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 01:02:06 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 01:02 UTC

[East Hampton, Long Island, NYC suburb, news]

An actress whose career included both film and television credits,
Jennifer Leak D'Auria of Jupiter, Fla., died at home there on March 18.
Formerly of East Hampton, New York City, and Amagansett, Ms. D'Auria had
for the last seven years been coping with a rare neurological disease,
progressive supranuclear palsy. She was 76.

Her career began when she was 17, after filming a pilot for a Canadian
television series called "Wojeck." Mike Nichols, the film director, was
"impressed with her un-studied natural talents," James D'Auria, her
husband of 47 years, said. Then known as Jennifer Leak, she was cast in
Nichols's "The Graduate," but immigration issues kept her from being able
to take part in the shoot.
Her career continued with episodic, nighttime TV shows including "Hawaii
Five-0," "Nero Wolfe," and "The Mary Tyler Moore Show." She was later cast
in "Bright Promise," a daytime soap opera, and daytime television "became
her favorite medium and what she loved performing in most," her husband
said. For three years she was a cast member on "The Young and the
Restless" in Los Angeles, and then spent three years working on "Another
World" in New York.
=======
rest:
https://www.easthamptonstar.com/obituaries/2024328/jennifer-leak-dauria

dannyb@panix.com

Re: The Young and the Dead: Jennifer Leak, 76

<fd9a6ecd48a3b4457996e183a229c3f2@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21390&group=alt.obituaries#21390

From: countym...@yahoo.com (Diner99)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: The Young and the Dead: Jennifer Leak, 76
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 17:20:42 +0000
 by: Diner99 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 17:20 UTC

Posted by her ex-husband Tim Matheson on Instagram:

It is with a heavy heart that I share the news of Jennifer Leak's passing. She wasn't just my screen sister in "Yours, Mine and Ours," but also my beloved first wife. Jennifer was a remarkable woman, strong, lovely, and incredibly talented. My deepest condolences go out to her husband of 47 years, James D'Auria and their multitude of friends.
3d
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5BNEzLLqdk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ec575579-42eb-4f15-beb2-ccdc3816e7db