From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Ghost town: Rush-hour London deserted as commuters stay home amid
omicron surge
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:09:37 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:09 UTC

Central London has been left deserted at rush hour as Britons opt to work
from home after new coronavirus restrictions were brought in to combat the
omicron variant.

Usually bustling streets and commuter transport hubs in the capital fell
eerily quiet on Thursday morning as infections surged across the UK.

These included London Bridge, Westminster Bridge and London Waterloo
station - usually one of the UK's busiest - while the West End was also
quieter than normal as tourists stayed away.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/16/ghost-town-rush-hour-london-deserted-commuters-stay-home-amid/

It came after Prof Chris Whitty, England's chief medical officer, urged
people to "prioritise" which social events they attend in the run-up to
Christmas and cut back on unnecessary gatherings.

This ignited a row on Thursday, with Tory MPs who accused unelected public
health advisors of "running the show" and creating a lockdown by stealth.

A chorus of business leaders are demanding fresh government support over a
wave of hospitality cancellations during the festive period, when the
Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, expects a "tidal wave" of omicron
infections to sweep the country.

Britain has seen its highest daily infection toll of the pandemic two days
in a row - 78,610 on Wednesday and 88,376 on Thursday - but Prof Whitty
said that "records will be broken a lot over the next few weeks".

New restrictions have come into effect across England to tackle the surge,
including government guidance to work from home where possible, Covid
passports to enter nightclubs and more mask mandates.

Key transport hubs in London appeared to have a fraction of their usual
footfall during the morning rush hour this week, such as London Waterloo
and London Bridge stations, while the London Underground was also quiet.

It is thought that the omicron variant now accounts for the majority of
infections in the capital.

Elsewhere across Britain, other major cities including Manchester,
Liverpool and Newcastle were pictured with relatively peaceful streets
with fewer office workers spilling into city centres.

### - a 'voluntary' lockdown heh, a lockdown by... stealth?

something which ultimately has the same effect as a general strike lol :)))

plus now they've started this off maybe it'll continue with the people
'themselves' in control of it all? i.e., screw what bungling-boris tells
us to do: we're ALL staying home! LOL ! and HE can sort out the rest!

so let's see how you gonna deal with that ya fat-fuck coz we gets the
picture alright! it ain't SAFE to go out or DO anything! and YOU can't
MAKE us! hah!

i reckon 5 or 6 months aught to do it huh? everyone stayin' at home until
it all just goes away heh... by then they'll be all falling over
themselves tryin' to get everyone to come back, promising us the earth if
we do so, to pleaseeee save their economy heh...

a 'self-imposed' lockdown eh??

just didn't imagine we even had the 'discipline' to do summat like that
heh...

life is full of surprises sometimes innit, cool :)

i've had this dream before

<9c246253-3c0d-483c-aad1-b20cf667548fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2117&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2117

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 16:52:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: i've had this dream before
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:52 UTC

in last night's dream i'm out on the basketball court playing
ball with a couple of dudes, just screwing around shooting and
stuff. I got ahold of the ball and decided to drive towards the
basket and do a 'lay up'. Somehow i ended up behind the backboard
and i decided to jump up in the air, i noticed i had hang time ability
and could stay up as long as i liked. I slowly moved towards the
basket and stuffed the ball in the basket. Before i did this i looked
out on the court and i told everyone what the date was and the time
and that this is a lucid dream. They repeated back to me that this
is correct. This is different than flying in a dream. I've done that
a hundred times so it's no big deal really. But to hang up in the air
is real fun. At first you think perhaps you might drop down at some
point but it never happens. You just remain 'up' for as long as you like.
I woke up for the dream and i felt more 'centered' than i have in quite
awhile. I would love to feel this way all the time. Yeah i'm working on
it. I'm trying to surrender myself as much as possible. Tech support
are you listening ? lol

Re: i've had this dream before

<op.1ejvr3he7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2139&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2139

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: i've had this dream before
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:56:17 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:56 UTC

> in last night's dream i'm out on the basketball court playing
> ball with a couple of dudes, just screwing around shooting and
> stuff.

### - imho, a standard image of wallyworld as portrayed/projected by you
and as represented in this instance by a simple competitive/ win/lose
ball-game... other people have similar dreams albeit about being in some
busy shopping mall or theater for example, all these again being symbolic
representations of the daily world... most people thus spending their
'whole lives' just screwing around shooting & stuff heh...

> I got ahold of the ball and decided to drive towards the
> basket and do a 'lay up'. Somehow i ended up behind the backboard
> and i decided to jump up in the air, i noticed i had hang time ability
> and could stay up as long as i liked. I slowly moved towards the
> basket and stuffed the ball in the basket.

### - you became lucid in the dream at this point... standard dild approach

> Before i did this i looked
> out on the court and i told everyone what the date was and the time
> and that this is a lucid dream. They repeated back to me that this
> is correct.

### - and not a very lucid dild either hehe, coz here's you now only half
awake in a dream, telling your other 'selves' that it's just a dream and
they all echo in agreement like morons back atcha ahaha... i mean why
bother affirming it's a dream in such a common manner unless you were only
half awake talking to a bunch of your own dc's and taking it/them all
seriously... (can imagine your standard awareness crashing at this point
as you became more aware of the situation haha, have been there a few
times too)

> This is different than flying in a dream. I've done that
> a hundred times so it's no big deal really. But to hang up in the air
> is real fun. At first you think perhaps you might drop down at some
> point but it never happens. You just remain 'up' for as long as you
> like.

### - this is the reality-check i now routinely use these days to test if
am still dreaming or not, total lucidity in any dream (100% lucidity iow)
creating the situation where it becomes difficult to accept that what
you're facing now is still only a dream, so convincingly 'real' that it
just doesn't seem possible to still be dreaming! floating up in the air
like that, even just a few inches, being the reassuring proof required to
remain objective/detached, such complete lucidity being a fairly common
event via WILDS, a marked sign of 100% lucidity always being the total
absence of dc's, almost as if they only come out if/when
semi-unconsciously projected... (which is what i ultimately suspect)

> I woke up for the dream and i felt more 'centered' than i have in quite
> awhile. I would love to feel this way all the time. Yeah i'm
> working on
> it. I'm trying to surrender myself as much as possible. Tech support
> are you listening ? lol

### - smile, plus how appropriate, coz here's us recently talking about
things being either left, right or center etc in political terms + i seem
to be talking in code (which i defo was heh) and it looks like you then
gots a very nice lesson in exactly what am going-on about plus even a
subconscious hint at what it all means, your own mind filling-in all the
blanks, cool :)

i.e., stripping it bare: it started-off with you on the left/right field
playing ball (the standard wallyworld position of unconscious duality in
which one typically picks a side) only something odd happened and you
somehow overshot the mark (went behind the board), becoming lucid/aware
you then floating 'above' the standard position hitting a more central
area... you then spent some time in this 3rd (above) position and awoke
retaining it enough to savour its energising + balancing effects...

iow: aware dreaming (and other things too) don't exist from the left/right
(dual wallyworld) pov, all that 'other' stuff (including dreaming) only
becoming available from the center-pov (what rationalists would call being
in an altered state)

the trick then being (what any good shaman knows or should know) is to be
able to attain that altered state on demand, either indirectly (as you
just did) via a natural shift in awareness brought about by & during
normal sleep and then becoming aware of it, the hardest part of dilds), or
more deliberately & directly via WILDs or any of the other typical
obe/astral projection methods that bring about 'waking' dreams as opposed
to sleeping ones, mainly because these are the only techniques that
approach entering such an altered state more deliberately and
consciously/on purpose...

to understand all this fully, perforce people have to experience both
sleeping AND waking dreams in order to be able to then contrast/compare
them, and from that then be able to draw their own correct conclusions
about what lucid dreaming actually is and all means ;)

Re: i've had this dream before

<f6bc5f06-4ac7-443e-b325-bb93e2aa2dcdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2141&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2141

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 08:41:19 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 16:41 UTC

> ### - imho, a standard image of wallyworld as portrayed/projected by you
> and as represented in this instance by a simple competitive/ win/lose
> ball-game... other people have similar dreams albeit about being in some
> busy shopping mall or theater for example, all these again being symbolic
> representations of the daily world... most people thus spending their
> 'whole lives' just screwing around shooting & stuff heh...

oh what horseshit. you're lost in your mind with this stuff, give it up.

> ### - you became lucid in the dream at this point... standard dild approach

so what? you become lucid when it happens, big deal ?

> ### - and not a very lucid dild either hehe, coz here's you now only half
> awake in a dream, telling your other 'selves' that it's just a dream and
> they all echo in agreement like morons back atcha ahaha... i mean why
> bother affirming it's a dream in such a common manner unless you were only
> half awake talking to a bunch of your own dc's and taking it/them all
> seriously... (can imagine your standard awareness crashing at this point
> as you became more aware of the situation haha, have been there a few
> times too)

you're just guessing. you are not the authority of my dream.
you might be an authority on your own dreams but you're coming in
here with bully logic that YOU know better--you don't.

> ### - this is the reality-check i now routinely use these days to test if
> am still dreaming or not, total lucidity in any dream (100% lucidity iow)
> creating the situation where it becomes difficult to accept that what
> you're facing now is still only a dream, so convincingly 'real' that it
> just doesn't seem possible to still be dreaming! floating up in the air
> like that, even just a few inches, being the reassuring proof required to
> remain objective/detached, such complete lucidity being a fairly common
> event via WILDS, a marked sign of 100% lucidity always being the total
> absence of dc's, almost as if they only come out if/when
> semi-unconsciously projected... (which is what i ultimately suspect)

the fact that one becomes lucid is because something has shifted.
no shift means same old same crappy dreaming. business as usual.
Lucidity is extremely easy once you're 'in' the right place.

being up in the air or rising up in the air or flying are the dream signposts
that i use over and over. I know instantly that i am dreaming, the rest is easy.

> ### - smile, plus how appropriate, coz here's us recently talking about
> things being either left, right or center etc in political terms + i seem
> to be talking in code (which i defo was heh) and it looks like you then
> gots a very nice lesson in exactly what am going-on about plus even a
> subconscious hint at what it all means, your own mind filling-in all the
> blanks, cool :)

baloney, jesus you're worst than a freudian dipshit with analysis.
it's not about you or your opinion. stop trying to be the dream nagual
that can tell other people what their dreams mean. you should have
let go of doing that in 70's. come to the party nagual boy.

> i.e., stripping it bare: it started-off with you on the left/right field
> playing ball (the standard wallyworld position of unconscious duality in
> which one typically picks a side) only something odd happened and you
> somehow overshot the mark (went behind the board), becoming lucid/aware
> you then floating 'above' the standard position hitting a more central
> area... you then spent some time in this 3rd (above) position and awoke
> retaining it enough to savour its energising + balancing effects...

blah blah blah bullshit. you sound like a dipshit.

> iow: aware dreaming (and other things too) don't exist from the left/right
> (dual wallyworld) pov, all that 'other' stuff (including dreaming) only
> becoming available from the center-pov (what rationalists would call being
> in an altered state)

does not apply here, wrong church, wrong aisle chief.

> the trick then being (what any good shaman knows or should know) is to be
> able to attain that altered state on demand, either indirectly (as you
> just did) via a natural shift in awareness brought about by & during
> normal sleep and then becoming aware of it, the hardest part of dilds), or
> more deliberately & directly via WILDs or any of the other typical
> obe/astral projection methods that bring about 'waking' dreams as opposed
> to sleeping ones, mainly because these are the only techniques that
> approach entering such an altered state more deliberately and
> consciously/on purpose...

good shaman? ha ha ha. that's a good one. because you read a series of
books from a world-class con artist? who's still brainwashed?

> to understand all this fully, perforce people have to experience both
> sleeping AND waking dreams in order to be able to then contrast/compare
> them, and from that then be able to draw their own correct conclusions
> about what lucid dreaming actually is and all means ;)

dreaming is beyond the intellect doctor boy. dreaming doesn't always make sense.

Re: i've had this dream before

<op.1ej6g2x97eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2142&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2142

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:47:16 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:47 UTC

still taking things far too personally wrote :)

>> ### - imho, a standard image of wallyworld as portrayed/projected by you
>> and as represented in this instance by a simple competitive/ win/lose
>> ball-game... other people have similar dreams albeit about being in some
>> busy shopping mall or theater for example, all these again being
>> symbolic
>> representations of the daily world... most people thus spending their
>> 'whole lives' just screwing around shooting & stuff heh...
>
> oh what horseshit. you're lost in your mind with this stuff, give it
> up.

### - honestly don't think it is hs, am just being entirely straight with
ya here, am merely fronting ideas based on an accumulating understanding
is all, an attempt at synthesis, so no need to be so hostile/defensive, no
one's on-trial here buddy, relax :)

people dreaming of being at a big concert or gathering being very common,
as is being on some kinda team or another (it's ONLY an opinion, in this
instance a working-opinion that currently makes more sense than most
others coz that's all am ever dealin' in, ya know? this being what i
currently think, plus ain't saying it's gospel so it's ok to suggest it's
horseshit, but if so then ya have to replace it with a better working
idea...)

>> ### - you became lucid in the dream at this point... standard dild
>> approach
>
> so what? you become lucid when it happens, big deal ?

### - why are you somehow taking that as being a... criticism?? (please
leave your ego at home bud, it's not needed here)

it's merely an 'observation' and nada else...

a dild as opposed to a WILD... fact!

(there's a reason why i differentiate between them that was clearly
explained later on anyway duh, but you so can't wait to have a go back
already eh? geez put your guns away lol)

>> ### - and not a very lucid dild either hehe, coz here's you now only
>> half
>> awake in a dream, telling your other 'selves' that it's just a dream and
>> they all echo in agreement like morons back atcha ahaha... i mean why
>> bother affirming it's a dream in such a common manner unless you were
>> only
>> half awake talking to a bunch of your own dc's and taking it/them all
>> seriously... (can imagine your standard awareness crashing at this point
>> as you became more aware of the situation haha, have been there a few
>> times too)
>
> you're just guessing. you are not the authority of my dream.
> you might be an authority on your own dreams but you're coming in
> here with bully logic that YOU know better--you don't.

### - am expressing an opinion only here, one that (currently anways)
appears to be consistent, and here i am outlining that whole idea to you
to have a little look at, is all...

'getting' you to look at it being something else altogether tho LOL ! :)))

>> ### - this is the reality-check i now routinely use these days to test
>> if
>> am still dreaming or not, total lucidity in any dream (100% lucidity
>> iow)
>> creating the situation where it becomes difficult to accept that what
>> you're facing now is still only a dream, so convincingly 'real' that it
>> just doesn't seem possible to still be dreaming! floating up in the air
>> like that, even just a few inches, being the reassuring proof required
>> remain objective/detached, such complete lucidity being a fairly common
>> event via WILDS, a marked sign of 100% lucidity always being the total
>> absence of dc's, almost as if they only come out if/when
>> semi-unconsciously projected... (which is what i ultimately suspect)
>
> the fact that one becomes lucid is because something has shifted.
> no shift means same old same crappy dreaming. business as usual.
> Lucidity is extremely easy once you're 'in' the right place.

### - (at last you drop the defensive attitude) then we're in near
agreement coz this is almost exactly what am saying/suggesting here too!

that once you're in the 'right' place (in awareness) then it's much
easier... getting oneself INTO that place being what the difficulties (and
techniques) are all about...

we can learn to manipulate our awareness via sleep and we can also
manipulate it via other ways while awake, the distinction between them
being important enough to mention because the results differ...

> being up in the air or rising up in the air or flying are the dream
> signposts
> that i use over and over. I know instantly that i am dreaming, the
> rest is easy.
>
>> ### - smile, plus how appropriate, coz here's us recently talking about
>> things being either left, right or center etc in political terms + i
>> seem
>> to be talking in code (which i defo was heh) and it looks like you then
>> gots a very nice lesson in exactly what am going-on about plus even a
>> subconscious hint at what it all means, your own mind filling-in all the
>> blanks, cool :)
>
> baloney, jesus you're worst than a freudian dipshit with analysis.
> it's not about you or your opinion. stop trying to be the dream nagual
> that can tell other people what their dreams mean. you should have
> let go of doing that in 70's. come to the party nagual boy.

### - lol you're the one being the dipshit now :)))

look, we're just having a fucking 'conversation' okaaay? you have your
ideas and i have mines, and IF there's summat you happen to disagree with
then fine, argue that and make relevant points to back it up, debate it
like a grownup ya know? NOT just immediately resort to kicking the shit
outta whoever's saying it LOL ! ffs! :D

fyi: a 'debate' (i.e., an intellectual exchange of ideas) is about who
'argues' (puts) their case best... this, however, doesn't automatically
mean that the winner of the debate is absolutely right or correct! it ONLY
means that the best 'argument' wins! - a conclusion that may well even be
totally debunked later! but first we gots to eliminate all the clearly
weaker ideas! 2 heads being better than one we thus eliminate any weaker
ideas one by one because, for whatever reasons, they just can't stand up,
until there's only a couple left that don't fall-down so easily etc...

now for goodness sake just try to focus on the 'material' here instead of
how you 'feel' haha :))))

>> i.e., stripping it bare: it started-off with you on the left/right field
>> playing ball (the standard wallyworld position of unconscious duality in
>> which one typically picks a side) only something odd happened and you
>> somehow overshot the mark (went behind the board), becoming lucid/aware
>> you then floating 'above' the standard position hitting a more central
>> area... you then spent some time in this 3rd (above) position and awoke
>> retaining it enough to savour its energising + balancing effects...
>
> blah blah blah bullshit. you sound like a dipshit.

### - just state the reason(s) 'why' you don't agree or like any idea and
drop all the personal bs...

or methinks you're maybe just being evasive? (an intellectual crime in
that sense, one that typically reveals a lack of material to back up their
argument - jeremy's fav trick heh - or even dishonesty)

>> iow: aware dreaming (and other things too) don't exist from the
>> left/right
>> (dual wallyworld) pov, all that 'other' stuff (including dreaming) only
>> becoming available from the center-pov (what rationalists would call
>> being
>> in an altered state)
>
> does not apply here, wrong church, wrong aisle chief.

### - and yet a moment ago we were in total agreement on this very
subject, so the only thing outta place here is still your damnable ego
heh... (for christsakes put it away man! lol)

and because what am saying/suggesting above, am thinking, is universal to
us all... our daily awareness automatically 'excluding' accessing anything
like dreaming (and other things too) because their not rational things!
the rational mind dominating while we're awake making everything along
those lines look like horseshit haha... and yet we KNOW lucid dreaming
(i.e., being in an altered state of awareness) is totally possible & real!

>> the trick then being (what any good shaman knows or should know) is to
>> be
>> able to attain that altered state on demand, either indirectly (as you
>> just did) via a natural shift in awareness brought about by & during
>> normal sleep and then becoming aware of it, the hardest part of dilds),
>> or
>> more deliberately & directly via WILDs or any of the other typical
>> obe/astral projection methods that bring about 'waking' dreams as
>> opposed
>> to sleeping ones, mainly because these are the only techniques that
>> approach entering such an altered state more deliberately and
>> consciously/on purpose...
>
> good shaman? ha ha ha. that's a good one. because you read a
> series of
> books from a world-class con artist? who's still brainwashed?

Click here to read the complete article