From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - This is Rich
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 13:50:03 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 19:50 UTC

Send another fuel sucking plane to pick up this guy. That's an
additional one way worth of fuel burned to get him home. Where is the
concern from these leftists about the environmental impact? He could
stay there for a day or so longer while the plane is repaired. I don't
know anyone who would miss him.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/blinken-delayed-switzerland-after-boeing-jet-suffers-mechanical-issue-new-plane-coming
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - This is Rich

<GEXpN.220582$PuZ9.171921@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21424&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21424

Subject: Re: OT? - This is Rich
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 16:29:10 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 21:29 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> Send another fuel sucking plane to pick up this guy. That's an
> additional one way worth of fuel burned to get him home. Where is the
> concern from these leftists about the environmental impact? He could
> stay there for a day or so longer while the plane is repaired. I don't
> know anyone who would miss him.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/blinken-delayed-switzerland-after-boeing-jet-suffers-mechanical-issue-new-plane-coming

So, where you been, man.....ummm.....person? Everybody knows that them
that make the rules don't have to, like, you know, follow the rules?
If you don't get your tools in a row on the table in a significantly
short passage of time, you run a statistically significant risk of
being designated a, like, you know, threat to democracy.

--
bill