interests / alt.politics / Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

SubjectAuthor
* Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win25.BX945
`* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinMitchell Holman
 +* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinKen
 |+* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinMitchell Holman
 ||`- Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Wingovernor.swill
 |`* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Wingovernor.swill
 | `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win25.BX945
 |  +- Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinMitchell Holman
 |  `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Wingovernor.swill
 |   `- Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win25.BX945
 `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinBlue Lives Matter
  `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win25.BX945
   +- Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinMitchell Holman
   `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Wingovernor.swill
    `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win25.BX945
     +- Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinSiri Cruise
     `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinAbort Retry Fail
      `* Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win25.BX945
       +- Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinSiri Cruise
       `- Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis WinMitchell Holman

1
Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<-tqdncxMpqbiSgH_nZ2dnUU7-L3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21479&group=alt.politics#21479

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 12:19:10 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 16:19 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-trump-sarah-sanders-straw-poll-western-conservative-summit

DeSantis beats Trump in 2024 straw poll a second time
at Colorado conservative summit

DENVER – Gov. Ron DeSantis once again swept a straw poll
for 2024 presidential candidates at a Colorado conservative
conference Saturday, beating out former former President
Donald Trump and other possible contenders.

The attendees of the Western Conservative Summit, organized
by the Centennial Institute, a think tank associated with
Colorado Christian University, approved of a potential
DeSantis candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination
at 71%, with Trump coming in at 67%.

.. . .

Looks like the writing is on the wall ... Trump, while a
valuable icon, is not considered prime material for the
2024 race by the Party.

It's Trump's fault for the most part - while he was pretty
good at presidenting, his *personality* is pretty damned
bad and off-putting to voters. The most coveted group now
is the increasingly broad "independent" segment. Most polls
show the independents leaning pretty heavily GOP, but would
they vote for Trump himself ? Too risky.

DeSantis has gotten a pretty good rep, especially in how
aggressively he has battled the Dems over Covid mandates
and biz shutdowns, Wokeism and 'CRT' propaganda aimed at
little kids. Decidedly MAGA, his personality is strong
but a far cry from Trump's hyper-narcissistic, sometimes
outrightly hostile demeanor. Independents would feel a lot
better voting for DeSantis and the GOP still gets its MAGA.

Did Dems give Trump his bad temper and amplify his ME-ism ?
Yes. Their relentless RussiaGate and many other forms of
attack were calculated to bring out the worst aspects of
his personality. It worked. Thing is, they'd do the SAME
shit again and get the SAME results. Again, too risky.

So it looks like DeSantis is IT for 2024. All that remains
is the VP. For political reasons it should be a 'black'
woman IMHO - a shield and counterbalance to Harris and
even HRCs and AOCs meddling. There are several good ones
to choose from. Next tier, 'hispanic' women and 'black' men.
Again, plenty of good ones to choose from.

And Trump - WELL DONE SIR, but it's time to pass the torch.
DeSantis is better suited for the current political environment.
Trump will continue to be very influential however and
DeSantis can find official jobs for him to do and maintain
his public profile. It's a Win-Win.

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<XnsAEAD7F1C59D8Bnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21480&group=alt.politics#21480

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Subject: Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:39:52 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 17:39 UTC

"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-trump-sarah-sanders-straw-pol
> l-western-conservative-summit
>
> DeSantis beats Trump in 2024 straw poll a second time
> at Colorado conservative summit
>
> DENVER – Gov. Ron DeSantis once again swept a straw poll
> for 2024 presidential candidates at a Colorado conservative
> conference Saturday, beating out former former President
> Donald Trump and other possible contenders.
>
> The attendees of the Western Conservative Summit, organized
> by the Centennial Institute, a think tank associated with
> Colorado Christian University, approved of a potential
> DeSantis candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination
> at 71%, with Trump coming in at 67%.

Will the GOP actually build a
party platform, or will they stick
to the current "we believe in whatever
Trump tells us to believe" position?

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<t7iukj$pgj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21481&group=alt.politics#21481

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 14:02:41 -0500
 by: Ken - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 19:02 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-trump-sarah-sanders-straw-pol
>> l-western-conservative-summit
>>
>> DeSantis beats Trump in 2024 straw poll a second time
>> at Colorado conservative summit
>>
>> DENVER – Gov. Ron DeSantis once again swept a straw poll
>> for 2024 presidential candidates at a Colorado conservative
>> conference Saturday, beating out former former President
>> Donald Trump and other possible contenders.
>>
>> The attendees of the Western Conservative Summit, organized
>> by the Centennial Institute, a think tank associated with
>> Colorado Christian University, approved of a potential
>> DeSantis candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination
>> at 71%, with Trump coming in at 67%.
>

> Will the GOP actually build a
> party platform, or will they stick
> to the current "we believe in whatever
> Trump tells us to believe" position?

After Biden, and the clowns he appointed for his cabinet, they could do
anything they wanted and still look good. The only question I have is
what will be left of the country in 2024?

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<712q9hhuh6t6fdi9gqnaeu7eahdld0k4og@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21482&group=alt.politics#21482

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 15:48:15 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 19:48 UTC

On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:39:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-trump-sarah-sanders-straw-pol
>> l-western-conservative-summit
>>
>> DeSantis beats Trump in 2024 straw poll a second time
>> at Colorado conservative summit
>>
>> DENVER – Gov. Ron DeSantis once again swept a straw poll
>> for 2024 presidential candidates at a Colorado conservative
>> conference Saturday, beating out former former President
>> Donald Trump and other possible contenders.
>>
>> The attendees of the Western Conservative Summit, organized
>> by the Centennial Institute, a think tank associated with
>> Colorado Christian University, approved of a potential
>> DeSantis candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination
>> at 71%, with Trump coming in at 67%.
>

> Will the GOP actually build a
>party platform, or will they stick
>to the current "we believe in whatever
>Trump tells us to believe" position?

"go woke, get broke" seems to be working..

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<yaednUwWVdSSzAD_nZ2dnUU7-bXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21485&group=alt.politics#21485

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 20:57:49 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 00:57 UTC

On 6/5/22 3:48 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:39:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in
>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-trump-sarah-sanders-straw-pol
>>> l-western-conservative-summit
>>>
>>> DeSantis beats Trump in 2024 straw poll a second time
>>> at Colorado conservative summit
>>>
>>> DENVER – Gov. Ron DeSantis once again swept a straw poll
>>> for 2024 presidential candidates at a Colorado conservative
>>> conference Saturday, beating out former former President
>>> Donald Trump and other possible contenders.
>>>
>>> The attendees of the Western Conservative Summit, organized
>>> by the Centennial Institute, a think tank associated with
>>> Colorado Christian University, approved of a potential
>>> DeSantis candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination
>>> at 71%, with Trump coming in at 67%.
>>

>> Will the GOP actually build a
>> party platform, or will they stick
>> to the current "we believe in whatever
>> Trump tells us to believe" position?
>>

> "go woke, get broke" seems to be working..

A lot of paradigm shifts lately .... :-)

But a lot of shit they CAN'T TAKE BACK too ...

As for The Platform ... it doesn't have to change much
at all - prosperity, liberty, opportunity, American-first,
strength - MAGA is a GREAT platform whether Trump has
super-glued himself to it or not.

But Trump himself should NOT be the 2024 candidate.

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<XnsAEADD5693F5AFnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21487&group=alt.politics#21487

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 21:08:53 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 02:08 UTC

Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:t7iukj$pgj$1@dont-email.me:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in
>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-trump-sarah-sanders-straw-pol
>>> l-western-conservative-summit
>>>
>>> DeSantis beats Trump in 2024 straw poll a second time
>>> at Colorado conservative summit
>>>
>>> DENVER – Gov. Ron DeSantis once again swept a straw poll
>>> for 2024 presidential candidates at a Colorado conservative
>>> conference Saturday, beating out former former President
>>> Donald Trump and other possible contenders.
>>>
>>> The attendees of the Western Conservative Summit, organized
>>> by the Centennial Institute, a think tank associated with
>>> Colorado Christian University, approved of a potential
>>> DeSantis candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination
>>> at 71%, with Trump coming in at 67%.
>>

>> Will the GOP actually build a
>> party platform, or will they stick
>> to the current "we believe in whatever
>> Trump tells us to believe" position?
>>

> After Biden, and the clowns he appointed for his cabinet, they could do
> anything they wanted and still look good. The only question I have is
> what will be left of the country in 2024?

Some of us remember the "look at how
Obama is wrecking the economy, there is no
way he will be re-elected" talk.

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<XnsAEADD696FA80Anoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21488&group=alt.politics#21488

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 21:15:50 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 02:15 UTC

> On 6/5/22 3:48 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:39:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
>> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in

>>> Will the GOP actually build a
>>> party platform, or will they stick
>>> to the current "we believe in whatever
>>> Trump tells us to believe" position?
>>>

>> "go woke, get broke" seems to be working..
>
> A lot of paradigm shifts lately .... :-)
>
> But a lot of shit they CAN'T TAKE BACK too ...
>
> As for The Platform ... it doesn't have to change much
> at all - prosperity,

....for the Trump family.

> liberty,

Unless you want to buy a bump stock.

> opportunity,

For his wealthy friends.

> American-first,

except for all the American
jobs sends overseas.

> strength -

except for the US military, whose
budget Trump was draining to pay for the
border wall his own party would not approve.

> MAGA is a GREAT platform whether Trump has
> super-glued himself to it or not.

If it is such a great platform why
doesn't the GOP make it their own?

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<0hsq9h1iaosbjr4oaqise3ol1rd093guho@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21490&group=alt.politics#21490

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 23:22:32 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 03:22 UTC

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 14:02:41 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:

>After Biden, and the clowns he appointed for his cabinet, they could do
>anything they wanted and still look good. The only question I have is
>what will be left of the country in 2024?

More than was left of it after 2020. Trump exploded the debt.

He added over $15T in just four years.

What he said while President:
Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as
he'll be out of office by then
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-debt-crisis-fine-wont-be-here-report-2018-12

What he said to get elected:
Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years
https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275003-trump-i-will-eliminate-us-debt-in-8-years/

Swill
--
As journalists descend on Uvalde, as they did on Columbine,
Newtown, and Parkland,some are questioning whether a more

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<uPSdncln78xVFgD_nZ2dnUU7-emdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21492&group=alt.politics#21492

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 01:08:24 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 05:08 UTC

On 6/5/22 11:22 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 14:02:41 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> After Biden, and the clowns he appointed for his cabinet, they could do
>> anything they wanted and still look good. The only question I have is
>> what will be left of the country in 2024?
>
> More than was left of it after 2020. Trump exploded the debt.

COVID exploded the debt. No choice really.

Dems would have doubled Trumps debt - Free Money
for all and lockdowns, probably to this day.

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<XnsAEAE57EE7322Dnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21494&group=alt.politics#21494

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 08:48:53 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 13:48 UTC

"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in news:uPSdncln78xVFgD_nZ2dnUU7-
emdnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> On 6/5/22 11:22 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 14:02:41 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>>
>>> After Biden, and the clowns he appointed for his cabinet, they could do
>>> anything they wanted and still look good. The only question I have is
>>> what will be left of the country in 2024?
>>
>> More than was left of it after 2020. Trump exploded the debt.
>
> COVID exploded the debt. No choice really.

Trump hiked the deficit every year he was in office.

In fact his biggest increase was 2 years BEFORE Covid.

Year...........Deficit, in billions

2016............$585

2017............$665

2018............$779

2019............$984

2020............$1,083

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<oc9s9h5bkobvim4uguk74mlpbdngvedclr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21495&group=alt.politics#21495

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 12:06:08 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 16:06 UTC

On Sun, 05 Jun 2022 21:08:53 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

> Some of us remember the "look at how
>Obama is wrecking the economy, there is no
>way he will be re-elected" talk.

Bush and Republican Congresses imploded the economy to the point of
collapsing the banking system with reverberations that reached four
continents.

Obama hadn't been President a month before the right was blaming him
for a recession that was over a year old when he was sworn in.

Swill
--
As journalists descend on Uvalde, as they did on Columbine,
Newtown, and Parkland,some are questioning whether a more
graphic approach is required to capture the reality of America’s
gun violence epidemic. "It’s time," suggests one industry leader,
"to show what a slaughtered 7-year-old looks like."
- Charlotte Klein in Vanity Fare 05/15/2022
https://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1997/12/30

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<jg9s9h59q5bta9e16ho5mt4ubes1m9agfs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21496&group=alt.politics#21496

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 12:07:56 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 16:07 UTC

On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 01:08:24 -0400, "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net>
wrote:

>On 6/5/22 11:22 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 14:02:41 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>>
>>> After Biden, and the clowns he appointed for his cabinet, they could do
>>> anything they wanted and still look good. The only question I have is
>>> what will be left of the country in 2024?
>>
>> More than was left of it after 2020. Trump exploded the debt.
>
> COVID exploded the debt. No choice really.
>
> Dems would have doubled Trumps debt - Free Money
> for all and lockdowns, probably to this day.

Bullshit. Republicans always explode the debt and seem to be getting
the habit of trashing the economy as well. 1929, 1982, 2008 . . .

Swill
--
As journalists descend on Uvalde, as they did on Columbine,
Newtown, and Parkland,some are questioning whether a more
graphic approach is required to capture the reality of America’s
gun violence epidemic. "It’s time," suggests one industry leader,
"to show what a slaughtered 7-year-old looks like."
- Charlotte Klein in Vanity Fare 05/15/2022
https://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1997/12/30

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<jj9s9h18bt6ahf7n11jjv0vm9b9pa3jsl7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21497&group=alt.politics#21497

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 12:09:26 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 16:09 UTC

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 20:57:49 -0400, "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net>
wrote:

> As for The Platform ... it doesn't have to change much
> at all - prosperity, liberty, opportunity, American-first,
> strength - MAGA is a GREAT platform whether Trump has
> super-glued himself to it or not.

Don't forget the racism and bigotry.

Swill
--
As journalists descend on Uvalde, as they did on Columbine,
Newtown, and Parkland,some are questioning whether a more
graphic approach is required to capture the reality of America’s
gun violence epidemic. "It’s time," suggests one industry leader,
"to show what a slaughtered 7-year-old looks like."
- Charlotte Klein in Vanity Fare 05/15/2022
https://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1997/12/30

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<qYqdnQPnMpO_UQP_nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21506&group=alt.politics#21506

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 23:55:13 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 03:55 UTC

On 6/6/22 12:09 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 20:57:49 -0400, "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> As for The Platform ... it doesn't have to change much
>> at all - prosperity, liberty, opportunity, American-first,
>> strength - MAGA is a GREAT platform whether Trump has
>> super-glued himself to it or not.
>
> Don't forget the racism and bigotry.

A LOT of 'blacks' have become Republicans, realized
they had a MUCH better deal with MAGA. Probably why
Biden is importing 'Mexicans' as fast as he can -
the new welfare-slave class .......

There is nothing 'racist' about MAGA - boats, rising
tide. Oh sure, you can find a few white-hoods and trot
them out on the MSM ... but then we can find some who
just LOVED Pol Pot and Mao too ..............

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<chine.bleu-7F0187.21351806062022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21507&group=alt.politics#21507

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 21:35:18 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 04:35 UTC

In article <qYqdnQPnMpO_UQP_nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:

> A LOT of 'blacks' have become Republicans, realized
> they had a MUCH better deal with MAGA. Probably why
> Biden is importing 'Mexicans' as fast as he can -
> the new welfare-slave class .......

How do blacks feel about your racist replacement theory?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<MmHnK.54649$X_i.9475@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21513&group=alt.politics#21513

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: arf...@sectorunknown.net (Abort Retry Fail)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 12:18:52 GMT
 by: Abort Retry Fail - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 12:18 UTC

On 2022-06-07, 25.BX945 <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:
> On 6/6/22 12:09 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 20:57:49 -0400, "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> As for The Platform ... it doesn't have to change much
>>> at all - prosperity, liberty, opportunity, American-first,
>>> strength - MAGA is a GREAT platform whether Trump has
>>> super-glued himself to it or not.
>>
>> Don't forget the racism and bigotry.
>
> A LOT of 'blacks' have become Republicans, realized
> they had a MUCH better deal with MAGA. Probably why
> Biden is importing 'Mexicans' as fast as he can -
> the new welfare-slave class .......
>
> There is nothing 'racist' about MAGA - boats, rising
> tide. Oh sure, you can find a few white-hoods and trot
> them out on the MSM ... but then we can find some who
> just LOVED Pol Pot and Mao too ..............

They are realizing that the Democrats have been lying to them for decades.
Trump did far more for minorities than most Democrats have ever done.

As for the border crosser people, they are typically leaving socialist regimes and know full well
what life under that form of government is like. They also tend to be family oriented, religious,
anti-abortion and hard working. So basically everything the Democrats are NOT.
Look at Florida where minorities are flocking to Trump and other Republican candidates.

Biden flooding the country with illegals may work short term, maybe, but will ultimately fail as
the man behind the curtain reveals himself and his party to be complete liars.

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<54OdnTsN952IwAL_nZ2dnUU7-N-dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21516&group=alt.politics#21516

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 10:13:41 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 14:13 UTC

On 6/6/22 12:07 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 01:08:24 -0400, "25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net>
> wrote:

>>> More than was left of it after 2020. Trump exploded the debt.
>>
>> COVID exploded the debt. No choice really.
>>
>> Dems would have doubled Trumps debt - Free Money
>> for all and lockdowns, probably to this day.
>
> Bullshit. Republicans always explode the debt and seem to be getting
> the habit of trashing the economy as well. 1929, 1982, 2008 . . .

They have pills for bipolar ya know Swill (or is this
the real Swill ?).

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<PrSdndas5ZFq_AL_nZ2dnUU7-KHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21518&group=alt.politics#21518

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 10:34:30 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 14:34 UTC

On 6/7/22 8:18 AM, Abort Retry Fail wrote:
> On 2022-06-07, 25.BX945 <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:
>> On 6/6/22 12:09 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Don't forget the racism and bigotry.
>>
>> A LOT of 'blacks' have become Republicans, realized
>> they had a MUCH better deal with MAGA. Probably why
>> Biden is importing 'Mexicans' as fast as he can -
>> the new welfare-slave class .......
>>
>> There is nothing 'racist' about MAGA - boats, rising
>> tide. Oh sure, you can find a few white-hoods and trot
>> them out on the MSM ... but then we can find some who
>> just LOVED Pol Pot and Mao too ..............
>
> They are realizing that the Democrats have been lying to them for decades.
> Trump did far more for minorities than most Democrats have ever done.
>
> As for the border crosser people, they are typically leaving socialist regimes and know full well
> what life under that form of government is like. They also tend to be family oriented, religious,
> anti-abortion and hard working. So basically everything the Democrats are NOT.
> Look at Florida where minorities are flocking to Trump and other Republican candidates.
>
> Biden flooding the country with illegals may work short term, maybe, but will ultimately fail as
> the man behind the curtain reveals himself and his party to be complete liars.

There's a 15,000+ group now moving up into Mexico, headed
for the US border. Almost all come from Nicaragua, Cuba
and Venezuela - COMMIE countries. They're WISE to the leftist
bullshit, have SEEN how real-world Communism is soaked in
the blood of the proletariat, fed on failed dreams and futures.

During the last election, indeed even the one before, I'd see
lots of TRUMP signs in the more 'hispanic' neighborhoods and
NO Hillary or Biden signs. Perhaps instead of the new welfare-
slave class they were hoping for they've instead imported
millions of MAGAs instead. The GOP needs to send reps to go
talk with these 'immigrants', encourage them to tell about
the experiences with commies/lefties they and family members
have suffered.

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<chine.bleu-4A0E45.10090507062022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21521&group=alt.politics#21521

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 10:09:05 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 17:09 UTC

In article <PrSdndas5ZFq_AL_nZ2dnUU7-KHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:

> During the last election, indeed even the one before, I'd see
> lots of TRUMP signs in the more 'hispanic' neighborhoods and

Well I'm persuaded by what you happen to glance at.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Another GOP Straw Poll - Another DeSantis Win

<XnsAEAF7FE0E6A8Anoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21522&group=alt.politics#21522

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.conservative
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 12:44:29 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 7 Jun 2022 17:44 UTC

> On 6/7/22 8:18 AM, Abort Retry Fail wrote:

>>> A LOT of 'blacks' have become Republicans, realized
>>> they had a MUCH better deal with MAGA. Probably why
>>> Biden is importing 'Mexicans' as fast as he can -
>>> the new welfare-slave class .......
>>>
>>> There is nothing 'racist' about MAGA - boats, rising
>>> tide. Oh sure, you can find a few white-hoods and trot
>>> them out on the MSM ... but then we can find some who
>>> just LOVED Pol Pot and Mao too ..............
>>
>> They are realizing that the Democrats have been lying to them for
>> decades. Trump did far more for minorities than most Democrats have
>> ever done.
>>
>> As for the border crosser people, they are typically leaving
>> socialist regimes and know full well what life under that form of
>> government is like. They also tend to be family oriented, religious,
>> anti-abortion and hard working. So basically everything the Democrats
>> are NOT. Look at Florida where minorities are flocking to Trump and
>> other Republican candidates.
>>
>> Biden flooding the country with illegals may work short term, maybe,
>> but will ultimately fail as the man behind the curtain reveals
>> himself and his party to be complete liars.
>
> There's a 15,000+ group now moving up into Mexico, headed
> for the US border. Almost all come from Nicaragua, Cuba
> and Venezuela - COMMIE countries. They're WISE to the leftist
> bullshit, have SEEN how real-world Communism is soaked in
> the blood of the proletariat, fed on failed dreams and futures.
>
> During the last election, indeed even the one before, I'd see
> lots of TRUMP signs in the more 'hispanic' neighborhoods and
> NO Hillary or Biden signs. Perhaps instead of the new welfare-
> slave class they were hoping for they've instead imported
> millions of MAGAs instead. The GOP needs to send reps to go
> talk with these 'immigrants', encourage them to tell about
> the experiences with commies/lefties they and family members
> have suffered.

Immigrants are eager to hear the GOP
message of work hard, embrace your dreams,
and when payday comes around we will have
ICE arrest you and then deport you.

But come back next year and we can
do it all again.