From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Mig.Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Richard Horowitz, 75, film composer
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:58:34 +0000
 by: Mig.Rhodes - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:58 UTC

Richard Horowitz, who has died aged 75, was an American film composer known for his work on L'Atlantide, Three Seasons, and Tobruk. At the 48th Golden Globe Awards, he won a Golden Globe Award in the category Best Original Score for the film The Sheltering Sky. His win was shared with Ryuichi Sakamoto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Horowitz

Re: Richard Horowitz, 75, film composer

<uvm5pq$10urh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21538&group=alt.obituaries#21538

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Richard Horowitz, 75, film composer
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 15:34:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 15:34 UTC

Mig.Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Richard Horowitz, who has died aged 75, was an American film composer
>known for his work on L'Atlantide, Three Seasons, and Tobruk. At the
>48th Golden Globe Awards, he won a Golden Globe Award in the category
>Best Original Score for the film The Sheltering Sky. His win was shared
>with Ryuichi Sakamoto.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Horowitz

Ah. I liked his music, and I think I can recall Skiing Everest.

I suppose Any Given Sunday (1999) was the most popular movie for which
he'd written the score.