6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!

SubjectAuthor
* The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!kmiller
+- Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!George.Anthony
+* Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!Technobarbarian
|`- Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!George.Anthony
`- Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!Technobarbarian

1
The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!

<oL2dnWkn-aPQryn4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21535&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21535

Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 14:29:36 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!
 by: kmiller - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 22:29 UTC

$83.3 million! HawHawHaw!

Of course, it's you orange goon supporters who'll really pay! HawHawHaw!
Give to my campaign so I can pay my debts! HawHawHaw! It ain't maga,
it's mafia! HawHawHaw!

Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!

<up1cv2$324kh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21536&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21536

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 16:50:11 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 22:50 UTC

On 1/26/2024 4:29 PM, kmiller wrote:
> $83.3 million! HawHawHaw!
>
> Of course, it's you orange goon supporters who'll really pay! HawHawHaw!
> Give to my campaign so I can pay my debts! HawHawHaw! It ain't maga,
> it's mafia! HawHawHaw!

What I donate to Trump or any other politician is minuscule compared to
the additional income tax you are paying for your good buddy Biden's
failed presidency. By the way, if you want to know what a "good buddy"
is let me know.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!

<MPG.401e9ff47b57a8db9896c7@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21544&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21544

From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 05:08:01 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 13:08 UTC

In article <oL2dnWkn-aPQryn4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...

> $83.3 million! HawHawHaw!
>
> Of course, it's you orange goon supporters who'll really pay! HawHawHaw!
> Give to my campaign so I can pay my debts! HawHawHaw! It ain't maga,
> it's mafia! HawHawHaw!

eh, This is chump change. The magaloons will be happy for the
opportunity to donate more.

"The former president had already spent more than $57 million of other
people?s money on his legal fees"

"To summarize, reducing the top income tax rates for the rich has to
date had no appreciable effect on economic growth anywhere in the world,
but it has always been a bonanza for uber capitalists and oligarchs
alike.

For the record, the U.S. national debt was $5.6 trillion in 2000 and as
of January 2024 stands at over $33.99 trillion. Democratic Presidents
Barack Obama (2008-2016) and Joe Biden (2020-2023) in 11 years accounted
for $10.3 trillion while Republican Presidents George W. Bush (2000-
2008) and Donald Trump (2016-2020) in 12 years accounted for a $10.9
trillion.

Head-to-head: Trump accounted for the largest deficit growth in the 21st
century of $6.7 trillion in four years while Biden accounted for only
$2.5 trillion in his first three years in office.

In stark contrast, however, the deficits accumulated during the Obama
and Biden administrations have benefitted the American people in
numerous ways, for example, from health care coverage to infrastructure
development. Meanwhile, the deficits accumulated by Bush II and Trump
had only benefited the wealthy."

https://www.salon.com/2024/01/27/wants-americans-to-pay-up-for-his/

TB

Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!

<up3j68$3g62o$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21550&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21550

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 12:48:41 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 18:48 UTC

On 1/27/2024 7:08 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <oL2dnWkn-aPQryn4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
> @removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...
>>
>> $83.3 million! HawHawHaw!
>>
>> Of course, it's you orange goon supporters who'll really pay! HawHawHaw!
>> Give to my campaign so I can pay my debts! HawHawHaw! It ain't maga,
>> it's mafia! HawHawHaw!
>
> eh, This is chump change. The magaloons will be happy for the
> opportunity to donate more.
>
> "The former president had already spent more than $57 million of other
> people?s money on his legal fees"
>
> "To summarize, reducing the top income tax rates for the rich has to
> date had no appreciable effect on economic growth anywhere in the world,
> but it has always been a bonanza for uber capitalists and oligarchs
> alike.
>
> For the record, the U.S. national debt was $5.6 trillion in 2000 and as
> of January 2024 stands at over $33.99 trillion. Democratic Presidents
> Barack Obama (2008-2016) and Joe Biden (2020-2023) in 11 years accounted
> for $10.3 trillion while Republican Presidents George W. Bush (2000-
> 2008) and Donald Trump (2016-2020) in 12 years accounted for a $10.9
> trillion.
>
> Head-to-head: Trump accounted for the largest deficit growth in the 21st
> century of $6.7 trillion in four years while Biden accounted for only
> $2.5 trillion in his first three years in office.
>
> In stark contrast, however, the deficits accumulated during the Obama
> and Biden administrations have benefitted the American people in
> numerous ways, for example, from health care coverage to infrastructure
> development. Meanwhile, the deficits accumulated by Bush II and Trump
> had only benefited the wealthy."
>
> https://www.salon.com/2024/01/27/wants-americans-to-pay-up-for-his/
>
> TB

Maybe you could loan him some of that $8.7 mil you saved on your
electric bill.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: The Pussy Grabber's Gotta Pay!

<MPG.402184de6f8fc4c39896d2@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21582&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21582

From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 09:48:51 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 17:48 UTC

In article <oL2dnWkn-aPQryn4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...

> $83.3 million! HawHawHaw!
>
> Of course, it's you orange goon supporters who'll really pay! HawHawHaw!
> Give to my campaign so I can pay my debts! HawHawHaw! It ain't maga,
> it's mafia! HawHawHaw!

"Trump Cash Stockpile at Risk From $450 Million Dual Verdicts
Source: Bloomberg

January 28, 2024 at 7:49 PM EST
Updated on January 29, 2024 at 5:38 AM EST

Donald Trump is facing a pair of major legal verdicts in New York that
risk wiping out most ? if not all ? of the cash the billionaire says he
has on hand, a potential blow to the presidential candidate whose
persona is tied up with financial success and wealth.

Trump on Friday was ordered by a jury to pay $83.3 million to writer E.
Jean Carroll for defaming her in 2019 when he denied her sexual-assault
allegation. On top of that, a verdict is expected this week in New
York?s civil fraud trial, which seeks the return of $370 million in
?illegal profits? Trump allegedly made by lying to banks about his
wealth to get better terms on loans. In a deposition last year, Trump
described his stockpile of cash as being ?substantially in excess? of
$400 million.

The Bloomberg Billionaires Index placed his liquid assets at about $600
million, though Trump?s exact financial status remains famously opaque.
The prospect of being hit with damage awards totaling more than $450
million in less than a week points to the potential for a cash problem.
The two lawsuits sought to punish Trump financially. If the judge in the
New York fraud case accepts the attorney general?s $370 million request,
both will have succeeded in hitting at the billionaire?s wealth.

The timing couldn?t be worse as the likely Republican nominee for the
November presidential election already faces mounting legal bills after
being charged with 91 criminal offenses in four criminal prosecutions.
Trump?s cash and his overall wealth are separate from his campaign
finances, which by all accounts are still strong, but that money can?t
be used to finance these verdicts.

Read more: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-01-29/trump-s-
cash-stockpile-at-risk-from-450-million-dual-verdicts"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143186382

TB