From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Oregon construction jobs hit record high
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:47:02 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 21:47 UTC

"Oregon construction jobs hit record high and are poised to keep
growing"

"Oregon has more construction workers than any time in the state?s
history, and the industry is positioned to add considerably more jobs in
the years ahead ? provided builders can find the workers they need."

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/2024/01/oregon-construction-jobs-
hit-record-high-and-are-poised-to-keep-growing.html

Yeah, they keep building bigger and better apartments around me,
and, some how, they keep filling up. Back when wood products was the
biggest industry here Oregon was one of the first places to feel the
effects of a recession and one of the last places to recover. Let the
good times roll.

TB

Re: Oregon construction jobs hit record high

<up6r88$54u4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21568&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21568

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Oregon construction jobs hit record high
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 18:24:41 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:24 UTC

On 1/28/2024 3:47 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Oregon construction jobs hit record high and are poised to keep
> growing"
>
> "Oregon has more construction workers than any time in the state?s
> history, and the industry is positioned to add considerably more jobs in
> the years ahead ? provided builders can find the workers they need."
>
> https://www.oregonlive.com/business/2024/01/oregon-construction-jobs-
> hit-record-high-and-are-poised-to-keep-growing.html
>
> Yeah, they keep building bigger and better apartments around me,
> and, some how, they keep filling up. Back when wood products was the
> biggest industry here Oregon was one of the first places to feel the
> effects of a recession and one of the last places to recover. Let the
> good times roll.
>
> TB

About time they start rebuilding from all the damage the "peaceful"
demonstrators did.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"