My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's. -- Oscar Wilde

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordan

SubjectAuthor
* Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordanbfh
+* Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordansticks
|`- Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordanbfh
`* Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern JordanGeorge.Anthony
 `- Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordanbfh

1
Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordan

<SoxtN.290371$PuZ9.61211@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21562&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21562

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordan
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:53:38 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 18:53 UTC

The three American service members we lost were patriots in the
highest sense. And their ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten by
our nation. Together, we will keep the sacred obligation we bear to
their families. We will strive to be worthy of their honor and valor.
We will carry on their commitment to fight terrorism. And have no
doubt — we will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in
a manner our choosing.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/28/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-attack-on-u-s-service-members-in-northeastern-jordan-near-the-syria-border/

I hope the time is soon and the manner chosen is disproportionate
retaliation. Shock and awe, even.

--
bill

Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordan

<up6b8b$2i7g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21563&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21563

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:51:40 -0600
 by: sticks - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 19:51 UTC

On 1/28/2024 12:53 PM, bfh wrote:
> The three American service members we lost were patriots in the highest
> sense. And their ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten by our
> nation. Together, we will keep the sacred obligation we bear to their
> families. We will strive to be worthy of their honor and valor. We will
> carry on their commitment to fight terrorism. And have no doubt — we
> will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in a manner our
> choosing.
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/28/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-attack-on-u-s-service-members-in-northeastern-jordan-near-the-syria-border/
>
> I hope the time is soon and the manner chosen is disproportionate
> retaliation. Shock and awe, even.

They should start by knocking these out of space.

<https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iran-launches-3-satellites-simultaneously-into-orbit-amid-tensions-with-west/3121134>

Then, start manufacturing glass in Jordan and Iran.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordan

<6YytN.290377$PuZ9.218134@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21564&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21564

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 15:39:29 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 20:39 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 1/28/2024 12:53 PM, bfh wrote:
>> The three American service members we lost were patriots in the
>> highest sense. And their ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten
>> by our nation. Together, we will keep the sacred obligation we bear
>> to their families. We will strive to be worthy of their honor and
>> valor. We will carry on their commitment to fight terrorism. And
>> have no doubt — we will hold all those responsible to account at a
>> time and in a manner our choosing.
>> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/28/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-attack-on-u-s-service-members-in-northeastern-jordan-near-the-syria-border/
>>

>> I hope the time is soon and the manner chosen is disproportionate
>> retaliation. Shock and awe, even.
>>

> They should start by knocking these out of space.

"indigenous satellites"? First time I've seen that use of
"indigenous". And I don't know if we should blow 'em up. That would
make a bunch of smaller indigenous pieces that might damage other
people's indigenous sats in their indigenous orbits - Elon's
indigenous sats, for example, which happen to be in about the same
indigenous orbits.

Are people who got their indigenous sats to a certain orbit shell
first gonna start calling other people's sats non-indigenous or invasive?

> <https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iran-launches-3-satellites-simultaneously-into-orbit-amid-tensions-with-west/3121134>
>

> Then, start manufacturing glass in Jordan and Iran.

That ought to make glass cheaper - lots of readily available raw
material there, and the manufacturing process would be pretty much
instantaneous .....but there might be a lot of debate about whose
indigenous glass it would be.

--
bill

Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordan

<up6r9p$54u4$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21569&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21569

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 18:25:30 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:25 UTC

On 1/28/2024 12:53 PM, bfh wrote:
> The three American service members we lost were patriots in the highest
> sense. And their ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten by our
> nation. Together, we will keep the sacred obligation we bear to their
> families. We will strive to be worthy of their honor and valor. We will
> carry on their commitment to fight terrorism. And have no doubt — we
> will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in a manner our
> choosing.
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/28/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-attack-on-u-s-service-members-in-northeastern-jordan-near-the-syria-border/
>
> I hope the time is soon and the manner chosen is disproportionate
> retaliation. Shock and awe, even.

Nah. It has to be a nuanced response.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: Attack on U.S. Service Members in Northeastern Jordan

<OKDtN.258039$7sbb.55499@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21575&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21575

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 21:06:38 -0500
 by: bfh - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 02:06 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 1/28/2024 12:53 PM, bfh wrote:
>> The three American service members we lost were patriots in the
>> highest sense. And their ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten
>> by our nation. Together, we will keep the sacred obligation we bear
>> to their families. We will strive to be worthy of their honor and
>> valor. We will carry on their commitment to fight terrorism. And
>> have no doubt — we will hold all those responsible to account at a
>> time and in a manner our choosing.
>> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/28/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-attack-on-u-s-service-members-in-northeastern-jordan-near-the-syria-border/
>>

>> I hope the time is soon and the manner chosen is disproportionate
>> retaliation. Shock and awe, even.
>>

> Nah. It has to be a nuanced response.

You really very very badly misspelled "pansy".

--
bill