From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Not Even...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 20:12:17 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 02:12 UTC

Biden and his administration's blind to reality dumbasses can't possibly
be this stupid. There has to be a reason they are allowing this to
continue and you can bet dollars to donuts it's with evil intentions.
This is just sick... and sickening.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows-dozens-migrants-delivered-border-entering-us-illegally
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - Not Even...

<up9r5a$rarp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21587&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21587

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - Not Even...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 21:41:30 -0600
 by: sticks - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 03:41 UTC

On 1/29/2024 8:12 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> Biden and his administration's blind to reality dumbasses can't possibly
> be this stupid. There has to be a reason they are allowing this to
> continue and you can bet dollars to donuts it's with evil intentions.
> This is just sick... and sickening.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows-dozens-migrants-delivered-border-entering-us-illegally

Senator Cruz agrees with you!

<https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/29/cruz-border-crisis-not-caused-biden-incompetence-deliberate-outcome-they-want/>
--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: OT? - Not Even...

<r3%tN.273467$Wp_8.48117@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21588&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21588

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 23:38:47 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 04:38 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 1/29/2024 8:12 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Biden and his administration's blind to reality dumbasses can't
>> possibly be this stupid. There has to be a reason they are allowing
>> this to continue and you can bet dollars to donuts it's with evil
>> intentions. This is just sick... and sickening.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows-dozens-migrants-delivered-border-entering-us-illegally
>>

> Senator Cruz agrees with you!
>
> <https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/29/cruz-border-crisis-not-caused-biden-incompetence-deliberate-outcome-they-want/>

I'm not a senator, just a senior, but I agree, too. The crisis was
primarily caused by Biden's elimination of remain in Mexico and
instituting catch and release. He did it by executive order, and could
undo it the same way without needing millions of dollars from us and
"comprehensive reform" from Congress. Most of his "policies" are just
a reversal or elimination of Trump's, and he didn't need Congress to
do that. Brandon is little different from a firefighter who sets a
fire and then rushes to help put it out, hoping to become a hero. He's
a......ummmm......ahhh......like, you know, a threat to democracy.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Not Even...

<up9vsl$rti0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21589&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21589

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 23:02:13 -0600
 by: sticks - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 05:02 UTC

On 1/29/2024 10:38 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:
>> On 1/29/2024 8:12 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> Biden and his administration's blind to reality dumbasses can't
>>> possibly be this stupid. There has to be a reason they are allowing
>>> this to continue and you can bet dollars to donuts it's with evil
>>> intentions. This is just sick... and sickening.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows-dozens-migrants-delivered-border-entering-us-illegally
>>
>> Senator Cruz agrees with you!
>>
>> <https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/29/cruz-border-crisis-not-caused-biden-incompetence-deliberate-outcome-they-want/>
> I'm not a senator, just a senior, but I agree, too. The crisis was
> primarily caused by Biden's elimination of remain in Mexico and
> instituting catch and release. He did it by executive order, and could
> undo it the same way without needing millions of dollars from us and
> "comprehensive reform" from Congress. Most of his "policies" are just a
> reversal or elimination of Trump's, and he didn't need Congress to do
> that. Brandon is little different from a firefighter who sets a fire and
> then rushes to help put it out, hoping to become a hero. He's
> a......ummmm......ahhh......like, you know, a threat to democracy.

It's an impeachable offense. He is not following existing law on
immigration, and he is not protecting the American public. Whoever is
doing it, obviously it ain't FuckJoeBiden, they just don't care.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,
unless you're whitelisted and that's doubtful.

Re: OT? - Not Even...

<5PicnblHgPXPDiT4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21606&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21606

Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 16:24:53 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 00:24 UTC

On 1/29/2024 8:38 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:
>> On 1/29/2024 8:12 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> Biden and his administration's blind to reality dumbasses can't
>>> possibly be this stupid. There has to be a reason they are allowing
>>> this to continue and you can bet dollars to donuts it's with evil
>>> intentions. This is just sick... and sickening.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows-dozens-migrants-delivered-border-entering-us-illegally
>>
>> Senator Cruz agrees with you!
>>
>> <https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/29/cruz-border-crisis-not-caused-biden-incompetence-deliberate-outcome-they-want/>
> I'm not a senator, just a senior, but I agree, too. The crisis was
> primarily caused by Biden's elimination of remain in Mexico and
> instituting catch and release. He did it by executive order, and could
> undo it the same way without needing millions of dollars from us and
> "comprehensive reform" from Congress. Most of his "policies" are just a
> reversal or elimination of Trump's, and he didn't need Congress to do
> that. Brandon is little different from a firefighter who sets a fire and
> then rushes to help put it out, hoping to become a hero. He's
> a......ummmm......ahhh......like, you know, a threat to democracy.

And, god knows, we wouldn't want retrumplicans having to go out of their
way to actually do something themselves in Congress other than
attempting to impeach Winnie the Pooh and starting conspiracy theories
about the Super Bowl.

We need Santos! We need Santos! We need Santos!