From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: TX must be paradise
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 10:01:22 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 18:01 UTC

They don't want their students to "feel discomfort, guilt, anguish,
or any other form of psychological distress because of their race or
sex. With all that peace and harmony thier schools must be like Budhist
temples.

"A secret shelf of banned books thrives in a Texas school, under the
nose of censors"

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/29/1222539335/banned-books-high-school

TB

Re: TX must be paradise

<ylcuN.251293$Ama9.88097@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21595&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21595

Subject: Re: TX must be paradise
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 14:45:33 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:45 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> They don't want their students to "feel discomfort, guilt, anguish,
> or any other form of psychological distress because of their race or
> sex. With all that peace and harmony thier schools must be like Budhist
> temples.
>
> "A secret shelf of banned books thrives in a Texas school, under the
> nose of censors"
>
> https://www.npr.org/2024/01/29/1222539335/banned-books-high-school
>
> TB

I think it's a Good Thing. In order to properly develop, teenagers
need to experience getting away with stuff. "Awrite, dudes! Look at
us! We outsmarted 'em!". (high fives all around and smoke 'em if you
got 'em)

--
bill

Re: TX must be paradise

<upgc0n$244ka$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21635&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21635

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 15:06:00 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:P67c+v7JgLLGNR1794UKs+4iVA8=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 15:06 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>

>> They don't want their students to "feel discomfort, guilt, anguish,
>> or any other form of psychological distress because of their race or
>> sex. With all that peace and harmony thier schools must be like Budhist
>> temples.
>>
>> "A secret shelf of banned books thrives in a Texas school, under the
>> nose of censors"
>>
>> https://www.npr.org/2024/01/29/1222539335/banned-books-high-school
>>
>> TB
>>
> I think it's a Good Thing. In order to properly develop, teenagers
> need to experience getting away with stuff. "Awrite, dudes! Look at
> us! We outsmarted 'em!". (high fives all around and smoke 'em if you
> got 'em)

Teenagers gonna’ do what teenagers gonna’ do.

--
Everyone has the right to be stupid but liberals tend to abuse that right.