From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Hunting migrants for a bounty
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:39:53 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 05:39 UTC

In article <dccf6367-bd01-4ee2-8ee2-0a2834ea6a49n@googlegroups.com>,
Rich <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> The migrant that assaulted a cop in New York and was released, is arrested
> for committing a robbery...

It was nice to see one of the churches in New York post the $15,000 bail
for one of the cop-assaulting shitbags. That church apparently couldn't
think of anything better to do, couldn't think of any other people to
help, with that $15K than bail out a psychopathic MS-13 gangbanger.

Re: Hunting migrants for a bounty

<atropos-A692EA.22064714022024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216373&group=rec.arts.tv#216373

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 22:07:17 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 06:07 UTC

In article <8119dfd3-3028-4e91-93f2-ff297881a960n@googlegroups.com>,
Rich <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 15 February 2024 at 00:34:26 UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <dccf6367-bd01-4ee2...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Rich <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The migrant that assaulted a cop in New York and was released, is
> > > arrested for committing a robbery...

> > It was nice to see one of the churches in New York post the $15,000 bail
> > for one of the cop-assaulting shitbags. That church apparently couldn't
> > think of anything better to do, couldn't think of any other people to
> > help, with that $15K than bail out a psychopathic MS-13 gangbanger.
>
> ]'ll; one up it. Trudeau's Minister of Transportation said we aren't
> building any more major roads, the money for them would be used to fight
> climate change. This caused a minister in Alberta to suggest he come back
> to planet Earth were the average person doesn't walk 10 miles to work every
> day.

Yes, they're all on the same page. The California Assembly passed a
resolution that no money would henceforth be used for any new roads or
freeways in the state. All transportation money from this point forward
will only be used for buses, light rail, and bike lanes. Even repairing
current roads is now frowned upon and is only allowed to meet minimum
safety requirements.

They want everyone on the vagrant-infested buses or bicycles to commute
to their jobs. When someone pointed out that there are literally
millions of people who live in the Valley in L.A. County who commute to
work over a literal mountain range and suggested the lawmakers leave
their cushy offices and try doing that on a bike in 100+-degree weather
in July, surprisingly no one took him up on the challenge.

And of course, you won't see ANY of these reptiles commuting to their
jobs sitting next to a vomit-covered vagrant on a bus. They'll still
drive their own cars while telling the rest of us we should feel guilty
for destroying the earth for doing the same.

Re: Hunting migrants for a bounty

<983507966.729753165.096258.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216454&group=rec.arts.tv#216454

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:13:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 05:13 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <dccf6367-bd01-4ee2-8ee2-0a2834ea6a49n@googlegroups.com>,
> Rich <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The migrant that assaulted a cop in New York and was released, is arrested
>> for committing a robbery...
>
> It was nice to see one of the churches in New York post the $15,000 bail
> for one of the cop-assaulting shitbags. That church apparently couldn't
> think of anything better to do, couldn't think of any other people to
> help, with that $15K than bail out a psychopathic MS-13 gangbanger.

Does this mean he violated his bail and the church loses the money?

Re: Hunting migrants for a bounty

<160220240016026206%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216455&group=rec.arts.tv#216455

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 00:16:02 -0500
 by: A Friend - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 05:16 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> > In article <dccf6367-bd01-4ee2-8ee2-0a2834ea6a49n@googlegroups.com>,
> > Rich <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> The migrant that assaulted a cop in New York and was released, is arrested
> >> for committing a robbery...
> >
> > It was nice to see one of the churches in New York post the $15,000 bail
> > for one of the cop-assaulting shitbags. That church apparently couldn't
> > think of anything better to do, couldn't think of any other people to
> > help, with that $15K than bail out a psychopathic MS-13 gangbanger.
> >

> Does this mean he violated his bail and the church loses the money?

Even if the perp doesn't flee, the church will lose a percentage of the
bail because of "fees." Oh, how the money rolls in.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Hunting migrants for a bounty