Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 23:00:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 22 miesiac pandemii: Ultimatum Putynia... i czy NATO wycofa sie z Polski
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:00 UTC

Russian Citizens Are Now Being Prepped for Nuclear War

The rhetoric on Kremlin-funded state television is intensifying the sense of urgency surrounding Russian President Vladimir Putin’s NATO “ultimatum”. Olga Skabeeva, host of the state television program 60 minutessaid Tuesday: “The anxiety level has peaked. We are 20 days away from the expiration of the ultimatum and the stakes are increasing, although it looks like they couldn’t be higher. “

A day after Moscow submitted a draft of its security treaty between Russia and the United States, which contained demands that NATO roll back its military deployments in Europe and deny membership to Ukraine and other post-Soviet countries, the Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov threatened that Moscow would raise the stakes. if the West did not take their demands seriously. On monday he said Interfax that Russia needs answers “urgently, because the situation is very difficult.”

Pro-Kremlin propagandists and state media experts filled in the blanks with the kind of escalation that should be expected. In the Sunday edition of News of the weekState TV host Dmitry Kiselyov explained: “Russia … prepared and delivered to the Americans its written proposals on strategic stability, or, more simply, on the prevention of nuclear war, as we are at a critical point, to be honest … It’s simple. The United States and NATO must fall back from our borders, otherwise, figuratively, we will ‘roll over’ towards their borders and create unacceptable and symmetrical risks … If you point a gun at our heads, we will respond in kind. .. The whole thing is that the development of the Ukrainian territory by the [Western] The bloc is not just a matter for Ukraine. This is a complete breakdown of the global equilibrium, which represents an existential threat to Russia. In other words, for Russia it is a matter of life and death … We simply will not allow it, regardless of the cost to us and regardless of the cost to those responsible. “

Kiselyov, known for his earlier claim that Russia is the only country that can reduce the United States to a heap of radioactive ash, revised his beloved “argument” to explain why the United States will be willing to accept Putin’s unreasonable proposal. He stated that Russia is ready to suffer any consequences and do everything possible to get what it wants: “Never before has anyone published the texts of the proposed treaties. But never before in the 21st century has the situation been so acute and the risks so great. Non-standard situations require non-standard approaches. Second, we have very strong cards in our hands. Our hypersonic weapons are guaranteed to produce a response that is so unpleasant for America to hear: being reduced to radioactive ashes. “

Putin ordered two nuclear-capable long-range bombers to fly into European airspace this weekend as they were sent to patrol Belarus. Just a week ago, Russia warned that it would redeploy intermediate-range nuclear weapons on its western flank – at striking distance from central Europe – for the first time since they were banned in a 1987 treaty between Presidents Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev.

There have also been disappointing signs of things to come from the Russian government. In recent months, the government has introduced a new national rule for the “urgent burial of corpses in times of peace and war.” It will enter into force on February 1, 2022 and specifies burial in mass graves to be excavated with excavators, removing up to 1,000 bodies in a 24-hour period. The corpses will be placed “in four layers, either in bags, wooden coffins or zinc coffins, prepared in advance… and subsequently covered with earth. The mass graves will then be compacted with a bulldozer, filled with “a mineral binder” and equipped with “devices for the absorption and neutralization of radioactive, dangerous chemicals and biological agents formed during the decomposition of corpses.”

The Russian government agency responsible for creating the new standards did not respond to journalists’ questions about the purpose of this effort. Military expert Alexander Goltz told the newspaper Novye Izvestiya: “Those who prepared these standards thought in terms of a global epidemic or a global war, in which not only the military would die, but also the civilian population. This is only possible with the use of nuclear weapons ”.

Former military spokesman Viktor Baranets agreed, adding: “It may turn out that we have to send troops not only to Donetsk and the Lugansk regions, but also to the greater Ukraine. We have a burning wick in the Black Sea region. There are also dangers in the Belarus region and concerns in the Kaliningrad region. [NATO] he has grandiose plans for the immediate capture of the Kaliningrad region, including with the use of nuclear weapons. And how, then, will we bury? One by one, or what? “He added:” We are preparing for major crises. “

Chess legend and highly informed critic of the Kremlin Garry Kasparov, who was ahead of his time with his 2016 book Winter is coming: why Vladimir Putin and the enemies of the free world must be stopped–described the Russian government’s creation of the “mass burial” standard as one of the “signs on the road to apocalypse.”

Russian state-funded television propagandists emphasized that Moscow is now approaching the West from a position of strength. Speaking of the Kremlin’s bold and unreasonable ultimatums to the US and its allies, Kiselyov said: “This is a moment of truth in our relations with the US, in which we are moving towards complete reciprocity. From a position of strength, we simply designate a ’cause and effect relationship. So shall “. With the brash arrogance of a seasoned mobster taken from The Godfather, Russia’s main propagandist concluded: “You, there in the US, NATO and the EU, decide for yourself: Is Russia making an offer that can be rejected?”

On Saturday, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko discussed Putin’s ultimatum to the United States and NATO with pro-Kremlin propagandist Vladimir Soloviev, who donned a red sweatshirt bearing the Soviet hammer and sickle emblem. . In an episode of Soloviev’s show titled “NATO’s Capitulation,” Grushko said: “The moment of truth has come. We have reached a red line and our proposals aim to move away from this red line and begin a normal dialogue that will put security interests in the foreground ”. He described the Kremlin’s tough demand on the West as “throwing a stone into its swamp” and explained that the Western refusal to follow Moscow’s rules will lead to “a military or military-technical response”, with Russia “creating counter threats”. and its allies.

On Monday, in response to the question of whether Russia could deploy nuclear weapons in Belarus, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters: “It is no secret that the deployment of various types of weapons near our borders, which can pose a danger to us, clearly requires proper steps to balance the situation. There are several options available. ”

In recent years, Russian lawmakers have advocating the location of Russia’s advanced weapons systems in Cuba, Central America and elsewhere “in the most vulnerable part of the United States.” Those options will likely remain on the Moscow menu. On Tuesday, state television presenter Olga Skabeeva noted: “We are contemplating placing our nuclear weapons in Cuba or Venezuela.”

Delivering the message that could be summed up as “USSR or downfall,” Russia’s national ice hockey team sparked outrage in Europe by wearing Soviet uniforms at the Channel One Cup of the Euro Hockey Tour in Moscow on Sunday. The return to Soviet images is in full coordination with Putin’s ultimatum to the West that seeks a revenge in the Cold War that the Soviet Union lost.

On Monday, Skabeeva surmised: “America has to endorse the notion that its hegemony is over.”

She added: “The statement about a military response is being made by our Ministry of Foreign Affairs … which has never happened before.. Russia is putting America in a dead end: either they voluntarily withdraw or we will force them to withdraw. At the same time, Russia assumes no obligation regarding the preservation of Ukraine, much less its sovereignty. “

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-citizens-are-now-being-prepped-for-nuclear-war

https://ustvinsider.com/russian-citizens-are-now-being-prepped-for-nuclear-war/

interests / soc.culture.polish / 22 miesiac pandemii: Ultimatum Putynia... i czy NATO wycofa sie z Polski